The Final Tally:
Octillery has won the Black 2/White 2 New Unova Dex Set, proving it is the best Pokemon new to Unova! (seriously out of my entire team, Octillery was probably the best Pokemon that I used that was added to the Pokedex)
As you might know, SC and I have the most random themes at times (mustache set, champion Pokemon, trade evolutions, etc), but there are also certain reccuring themes that we do (secret sets, sets involving previous sets, etc.). This includes one set that SC and I like to keep coming back. You see, SC and I have the power and we like to assert it whenever possible. We control what sets are chosen, the Pokemon in it, and most importantly, the talliysts, and we pick our tallyists because we like them better than the rest of you. And we remind you guys of this by constantly having sets where we all get to choose.
We have had sets where the tallyists chooses, where SC and I choose Pokemon together, and even separately. But there is one thing we haven't done to assert the staffs' superiority over all of you.
Another type of reccuring set is the big set, a set that we do once per every winners circle stretch. We have done two Ultimate Type Sets, an Ultimate Gym Set, a Legendary Tournament, a a grand anime trainers’ set of epic proportions!!!!1!!!, a regions set, and for our next set we are combining two types of reccuring sets in one. Something that establishes the theme in survivor; the non-staffs inferiority and how you all will never have a say unless SC and I say so, and how our pets get more of an advantage.
Thus we are doing one giant set dedicated to the staff, an exciting set where we will find out who has the best taste. Ladies and gentlemen, I will present to you...
The Ultimate Staff Face-off
The Ultimate Staff Face-off will work pretty simply. Each of us have nominated 20 Pokemon, and one Pokemon that we have nominated from each of us will be shown and you will all have to vote on your favourites. There will be 20 rounds of this, and once they are done we will have a 20 Pokemon set with the ones you have all voted in.
This will be a set where we determine which staff member has the best taste, to determine which staff member shares things in common with most of you, to determine who is the ultimate staff member, in this one giant set.
But...we can't analyze the staff without knowing who they are, so let's introduce them.
He is friendly, well liked, and almost no one hates him. He is the winner of the Pokemon Survivor Members Set - Bekidding!
He may appear to be insulting, but he is really joking around and wants everyone to have a good time - Bullkid!
While he is uptight at times, he is often relaxed and just likes to make people laugh. One of the co-owners of Pokemon Survivor - Endoplasmic Reticulum!
The brain; the wise. He is incredibly helpful without any issues and has been a long time voter, tallyist, and even co-owner - Hydrohs!
Weird, eccentric, strange, yet oddly hilarious. Long time voter and tallyist - MarshtompMan!
He is really quiet and passive, while chilled and friendly - Paradoxe!
He can be pushy and in your face, but this is because of how passionate and dedicated he is. Owner of this game for over a year, we all would not be here if not for him - Silent Conversation!
Last but not least; he is feisty and irritable, but this is what allows him to be so assisting and caring - Waterpokes!
You have been introduced to this fun and competitive set, you have met the competitors, and now it is time to find out who will be the winner of the Ultimate Staff Face-Off? That's up to all of you, so start voting!
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
Double Down Round
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
& Endoplasmic Reticulum
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
Rules for the Ultimate Staff Face-off:
The Ultimate Staff Face-off will work pretty simply. Each of us have nominated 20 Pokemon, and one Pokemon that we have nominated from each of us will be shown and you will all vote for the one you like the best
(if you vote the one you dislike, we will be di
cks and still count and and you will have to use your switch to change). There will be 20 rounds of this, and once they are done we will have a 20 Pokemon set with the ones you have all voted in.
Here are the representatives of each staff member:
Represented by Bekidding.
Represented by Bullkid
Represented by Endoplasmic Reticulum
Represented by Hydrohs
Represented by MarshtompMan
Represented by Paradoxe
Represented by Silent Conversation
Represented by Waterpokes
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!