Page 1149 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 149104910991139114511461147114811491150115111521153115911991249 ... LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,725 of 42907

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Octillery for the win!
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Come on guys... Drapion is an awesome pokemon. You're really gonna pick a shitty pokemon like Octillary? ER, moves don't mean much if it can't do 50% to a Magikarp with Energy ball...
    Octillery has base attack and special attack of 105. That's better than a lot of legendaries...
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Really? Mine can OHKO a Starmie
    which has the defenses of damp toilet paper.

105 offenses and abysmal everything else really won't get you that far.

of course, I have already voted.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Current Tally:
    Octillery FTW: 18
    Drapion FTW: 12

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Octillery FTW

The Final Tally:
    : 20
    : 12

Octillery has won the Black 2/White 2 New Unova Dex Set, proving it is the best Pokemon new to Unova! (seriously out of my entire team, Octillery was probably the best Pokemon that I used that was added to the Pokedex)

As you might know, SC and I have the most random themes at times (mustache set, champion Pokemon, trade evolutions, etc), but there are also certain reccuring themes that we do (secret sets, sets involving previous sets, etc.). This includes one set that SC and I like to keep coming back. You see, SC and I have the power and we like to assert it whenever possible. We control what sets are chosen, the Pokemon in it, and most importantly, the talliysts, and we pick our tallyists because we like them better than the rest of you. And we remind you guys of this by constantly having sets where we all get to choose.

We have had sets where the tallyists chooses, where SC and I choose Pokemon together, and even separately. But there is one thing we haven't done to assert the staffs' superiority over all of you.

Another type of reccuring set is the big set, a set that we do once per every winners circle stretch. We have done two Ultimate Type Sets, an Ultimate Gym Set, a Legendary Tournament, a a grand anime trainers’ set of epic proportions!!!!1!!!, a regions set, and for our next set we are combining two types of reccuring sets in one. Something that establishes the theme in survivor; the non-staffs inferiority and how you all will never have a say unless SC and I say so, and how our pets get more of an advantage.

Thus we are doing one giant set dedicated to the staff, an exciting set where we will find out who has the best taste. Ladies and gentlemen, I will present to you...

The Ultimate Staff Face-off

The Ultimate Staff Face-off will work pretty simply. Each of us have nominated 20 Pokemon, and one Pokemon that we have nominated from each of us will be shown and you will all have to vote on your favourites. There will be 20 rounds of this, and once they are done we will have a 20 Pokemon set with the ones you have all voted in.

This will be a set where we determine which staff member has the best taste, to determine which staff member shares things in common with most of you, to determine who is the ultimate staff member, in this one giant set.

But...we can't analyze the staff without knowing who they are, so let's introduce them.

He is friendly, well liked, and almost no one hates him. He is the winner of the Pokemon Survivor Members Set - Bekidding!

He may appear to be insulting, but he is really joking around and wants everyone to have a good time - Bullkid!

While he is uptight at times, he is often relaxed and just likes to make people laugh. One of the co-owners of Pokemon Survivor - Endoplasmic Reticulum!

The brain; the wise. He is incredibly helpful without any issues and has been a long time voter, tallyist, and even co-owner - Hydrohs!

Weird, eccentric, strange, yet oddly hilarious. Long time voter and tallyist - MarshtompMan!

He is really quiet and passive, while chilled and friendly - Paradoxe!

He can be pushy and in your face, but this is because of how passionate and dedicated he is. Owner of this game for over a year, we all would not be here if not for him - Silent Conversation!

Last but not least; he is feisty and irritable, but this is what allows him to be so assisting and caring - Waterpokes!

You have been introduced to this fun and competitive set, you have met the competitors, and now it is time to find out who will be the winner of the Ultimate Staff Face-Off? That's up to all of you, so start voting!

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.

The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down Round - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Abandon Round - This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.

Current Tallyists
    Bekidding
    Bullkid
    Hydrohs
    MarshtompMan
    Paradoxe
    Waterpokes

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation & Endoplasmic Reticulum

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

Rules for the Ultimate Staff Face-off:

The Ultimate Staff Face-off will work pretty simply. Each of us have nominated 20 Pokemon, and one Pokemon that we have nominated from each of us will be shown and you will all vote for the one you like the best (if you vote the one you dislike, we will be dicks and still count and and you will have to use your switch to change). There will be 20 rounds of this, and once they are done we will have a 20 Pokemon set with the ones you have all voted in.

Here are the representatives of each staff member:

Represented by Bekidding....
    Represented by Bullkid...
    Represented by Endoplasmic Reticulum...
    Represented by Hydrohs...
    Represented by MarshtompMan...
    Represented by Paradoxe...
    Represented by Silent Conversation...
    Represented by Waterpokes...

ROUND 1
    Vote!

My vote:

Voted Out:

Staff Favourites:

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fames:

Cyndaquil

Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp
    Absol

Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite

Current Hall of Fame:
    Flygon
    Breloom

A Serebii.net Favourite!

Voting Sceptile.

Voting Wobbufett even though Sceptile will obviously win.

Tally
    Sceptile: 2
    Wobbufett: 1

Never Give Up

Pinsir isn't even one of my favourite Pokemon, and I only picked it because there aren't that many good Kanto Pokemon. But I'll vote for it out of principle.

Useless Tally:
    Sceptile: 2
    Pinsir: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Voting Sceptile
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Voting Hitmontop
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Current Tally:
    Sceptile: 4
    Hitmontop: 1

Sceptile. Hitmontop is my nomination and all, but fuck that, it's Sceptile, my second favourite pokemon, of course I'm voting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Voting Sceptile.
    Fun fact: I found this post on those activity things before I read the new set and I was just about the unleash the biggest of rants upon you.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 29th October 2012 at 12:18 AM.

Hitmontop goes up a vote.
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

Hm, good set.
    Gonna vote Sceptile. Fell in love with her in Sapphire.

I pick Quagsire.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Current Tally:
    Sceptile: 5
    Hitmontop: 2
    Quagsire: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Sceptile gets my vote.

My guess is the final two is gonna be included in the Winner's Circle.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Current Tally:
    Sceptile: 6
    Quagsire: 1

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    My guess is the final two is gonna be included in the Winner's Circle.
    No **** Sherlock. Nice job pointing out something everyone knows it's gonna happen.

Pinsir pls.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

I don't know for which to vote for...

Typhlosion is easily one of the coolest starter final evolutions, and I do like it, but somehow the other Pokemon are also awesome. Likewise, Sceptile is a great Pokemon, but not my favourite here, unless I want to lie and bandwagon (I know it will win in a landslide though). Wobbufett on the other hand is just pathetic; at least Togetic is cute.

Quagsire is awesome because he is derpy, whereas Hitmontop is awesome because he's cool (and very useful in Colloseum).

Regardless, it come down to Pinsir and Dodrio for me: two of my lesser top twenty Pokemon. Eh, I like Dodrio more, but barely.

Voting Dodrio..

~Gryoine

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    I'm going to have to vote for Quagsire.

Just never been a fan.

Also, I predict Typhlo- Owait what happened to that.
    Predictions and auto eliminations will happen when we get the main 20.

Current Tally:
    Pinsir: 2
    Quagsire: 2
    Dodrio: 1

Voting Wobbuffet.

good going picking the worst pokemon i nominated ea

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    No **** Sherlock. Nice job pointing out something everyone knows it's gonna happen.
    Well that was a little uncalled for ..
    alreadyvoted

Current Tally:
    Pinsir: 2
    Quagsire: 2
    Wobbufett: 2
    Dodrio: 1

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Well that was a little uncalled for ..
    alreadyvoted
    No, it wasn't. I thought that DarkRecon being Captain Obvious was stupid, so I told him how I found it stupid.

Last edited by Josef Stylin; 29th October 2012 at 1:26 AM.

I love Pinsir and Hitmontop so I am voting Hitmontop

Page 1149 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 149104910991139114511461147114811491150115111521153115911991249 ... LastLast