The Final Tally:
Porygon-Z, represented by Bullkid, is moving on to the final set!
Alright before we go on, there's one new thing that SC and I would like to introduce to the set that we totally planned ahead and didn't think up at the last second. You see, we found that a lot of cool Pokemon that you guys have not made it through due to losing just barely. If they were RNGd in a different round, they could have, and we feel an RNG shouldn't decide what makes up an entire set. This is why we have decided to bring them back to give them one last chance to see who can make it through.
Over the next five rounds, we will have a certain amount of Pokemon (depending on if the runner up was a tie or not), and you will vote on your favourite, and that Pokemon will have used its second chance to make it through.
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
Double Down Round
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
& Endoplasmic Reticulum
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
Rules for the Ultimate Staff Face-off:
The Ultimate Staff Face-off will work pretty simply. Each of us have nominated 20 Pokemon, and one Pokemon that we have nominated from each of us will be shown and you will all vote for the one you like the best
(if you vote the one you dislike, we will be di
cks and still count and and you will have to use your switch to change). There will be 20 rounds of this, and once they are done we will have a 20 Pokemon set with the ones you have all voted in.
After that is done, the Pokemon that got the second most amount of votes will come back over five separate rounds where they will be randomly divided between each. You will then vote on your favourite once again to make it through.
Here are the second chance Pokemon:
Pokemon In The Final Set By Staff Member:
Bekidding - 1/20
Bullkid - 3/20
Endoplasmic Reticulum - 5/20
Hydrohs - 2/20
MarshtompMan - 1/20
Paradoxe - 1/20
Silent Conversation - 6/20
Waterpokes - 1/20
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!