Page 1225 of 1725 FirstFirst ... 225112511751215122112221223122412251226122712281229123512751325 ... LastLast
Results 30,601 to 30,625 of 43110

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Coming from the person who voted against voting out Wooper the past two rounds.

Already voted.
    hehe i wasn't the only one keeping wooper around to increase whimsicott's chance of winning. unfortunately, my plan seems to backfired a bit

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Oh gosh I have to be the tie-breaker...

I've never used Whimsicott before sooooo............................................ .........................................

Spoiler:- text:
    Please be specific with your vote......either say to win or to lose (otherwise your vote could mean either).
    So for now......

Current tally:
    Wooper: 15
    Whimsicott: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Please be specific with your vote......either say to win or to lose (otherwise your vote could mean either).
    So for now......

Current tally:
    Wooper: 15
    Whimsicott: 15
    The first name I wrote.. Whimsicott FTW.
    Was it that unclear? :S

Somebody please switch from Whimsicott to Wooper! Why can't we have an NFE winner for once?!
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Whimsicott FTL

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

I'm going to troll you guys really hard and switch from Whimiscott to Wooper
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

I vote Whimsicott to win
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

I vote for Wooper to win.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Somebody please switch from Whimsicott to Wooper! Why can't we have an NFE winner for once?!
    We did, Lairon.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    We did, Lairon.
    I'm sure that was only because it was an NFE top 2 -.-
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

whimsicott to win .

Sorry I'm taking so long to update. I can't right now but it'll definitely be up by tonight.

Current Tally:
    Wooper FTW: 18
    Whimsicott FTW: 17
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    I'm sure that was only because it was an NFE top 2 -.-
    Doesn't matter, he asked for an NFE winner, I provided an NFE winner.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I vote Whimsicott or The Win

~

Wooper FTW!

Current Tally:
    Wooper FTW: 19
    Whimsicott FTW: 18

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The Final Tally:
    FTW: 19
    FTW: 18

In what is by far the worst results in the history of Pokemon Survivor, Wooper has won the W, I and U set!

Now, assuming the world doesn't end tomorrow (or today depending on what time zone you're in), a holiday that is very important to many people is coming up - Christmas. Christmas is one of the most well known holidays in the world, and is an exciting time for everybody as it approaches. We understand the excitement that surrounds Christmas every year, so because of that, our next set is a Halloween Set!!

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.

The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down Round - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Abandon Round - This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.

Current Tallyists
    Digipoke
    Hydrohs
    Paradoxe
    Ruby XIII
    Sir DJ
    Waterpokes

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation & Bullkid

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

As usual, it's Prediction Time, so state who you think will win the set along with your vote! Winner(s) of last set's Prediction Time are at the bottom!

Here are the 20 Halloween/scary Pokemon:

My vote:

Voted Out:

Saved:

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fames:

Cyndaquil

Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp
    Absol

Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite

Current Hall of Fame:
    Flygon
    Breloom

A Serebii.net Favourite!

Wait, someone actually managed to predict Wooper as the winner of the last set!? How!? Anyways, congrats to OceanicLanturn, who gets to make the solo decision of who he wants to automatically eliminate this set!
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 21st December 2012 at 5:19 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

,YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I MADE IT!! <3 WOOPER!

*feels like an oracle*

Wait when do I get to eliminate stuff? Just asking.

I'll normal vote Mightyena (it's really horrible in stats) and predict Rotom

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Vote: Arbok
    Prediction: Honchkrow

Vote:Arbok
    Prediction:Crobat
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Wait when do I get to eliminate stuff? Just asking.
    You can either PM me/Bullkid, or just post your choice in the thread once you make your decision. Either way, you can do it as early as now and as late as before the Top 10 of this set.

Current Tally:
    Arbok: 2
    Sableye: 1
    Mightyena: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

vote: sableye
    prediction: chandelure

oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to voting off whooper in the winner's circle round. mwahahah
    Last edited by flamebeam; 21st December 2012 at 5:39 AM.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

The results of this previous set are making me wish that the apocalypse was actually real so you could all die violent and gruesome deaths. That's how ****ing pissed I am atm.

Predicting Chandelure and voting Arbok.

Current Tally:
    Arbok: 3
    Sableye: 2
    Mightyena: 1
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 21st December 2012 at 5:40 AM.

Predicting Houndoom and voting out Dusknoir.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Predicting...eh, Chandelure.

Voting dat Swoobat.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Page 1225 of 1725 FirstFirst ... 225112511751215122112221223122412251226122712281229123512751325 ... LastLast