Now that the UR4 has ended and I've taken care of stuff, I've played some Pokemon Online Trivia, spoke to people on the Xat and got some sleep, my bottom priority in my life, Pokemon Survivor, shall be updated
The Final Tally:
And with that Johto is our last region to be completely ELIMINATED!!!!!, meaning Hoenn is our VICTOR!!!!! (what a shock!)
Swampert has won the
44th Pokemon Royal Rumble Regions Set, making it the triumphant Pokemon out of all regions. It shall meet the rest in the winners circle.
Because of the largess of the set, having one Pokemon would seem like all of this was a waste of time. Thus
Houndoom has also entered the winners circle! And seriously, I'm surprised you guys haven't caught on to this pattern. We've done this like what, three times?
Yknow, if there's one thing SC and I appreciate and that's the amazing art of randomness. It directs a lot of our forum life and influences many things. But that's only the first type of randomness.
You probably are aware there are two types of randomness, just haven't really put much thought into it. The randomness I was describing before was external randomness. Things determined by outside forces that are not in your mind, like a random number generator.
But no, there is another type called internal randomness. This is when your mind gets random. It's not necessarily as completely random as external randomness, as it is mainly influenced by your subconscious, but it is the things that you spontaneously think of on the spot. Which is why SC and I have dedicated a set to that.
Behold, the SC and EA's Random Choice Set, Pokemon we have picked from the top of our heads. There was no outside influence except our subconscious, just 25 Pokemon we spontaneously thought of on the spot. Enjoy. And remember, there are two types of randomness, external and internal. Externals cannot be influenced, but internals can. This is how SC and mine's internal randomness. works.
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
Double Down Round
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
& Endoplasmic Reticulum
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
Remember that it is prediction time so place your predictions as to who will win along with your vote. Furthermore, the winners of last set's prediction time will be posted at the bottom
Here are the 25 SC and EA's random choice Pokemon:
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!
Alright we have 3 (including a mod!) correct predictors this time, and they are: ~SilverLugia~, HydroSwampert, and Dramatic Melody. They will have to decide unanimously which Pokemon they would like to automatically eliminate this set!