Page 1183 of 1725 FirstFirst ... 183108311331173117911801181118211831184118511861187119312331283 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,575 of 43110

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

  1. #29551
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Unova, got an Isshu with that?
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Blastoise, adios.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke


    Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

  2. #29552
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Teleporting round the world
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hitmonchan out. Hitmonlee si better.

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  3. #29553
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Teleporting round the world
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Well, switching from Hitmonchan to Blastoise for now. My new vote is Blastoise.

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  4. #29554
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Pointless Tally:
    Blastoise: 4
    Blaziken: 1

    Okay, I like Blastoise, it's my favorite Kanto starter, but if I need to vote for it to save the much superior Blaziken from getting voted out this early, I will.

  5. #29555
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Voting Blastoise, one of the worst fully evolved starters to me.

    ~Gryoine

  6. #29556
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Nah, I'm gonna be different and vote Ampharos.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  7. #29557
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    624

    Default

    eh what the heck ill try Porygon Z again
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

  8. #29558
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,753

    Default

    Current Tally:
    Blastoise: 5
    Blaziken: 1
    Ampharos: 1
    Porygon-Z: 1

    Well, it looks like the giant group of anti-Blaziken voters that used to exist in this thread has randomly disappeared, so Blaziken's gonna win. Ugh...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  9. #29559
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Ampharous, but will switch to svae blastoise
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  10. #29560
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    You say it like it's a bad thing, SC.

    Current Tally:
    Blastoise: 5
    Ampharos: 2
    Blaziken: 1
    Porygon-Z: 1

  11. #29561
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Divine Comedy
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Voting Porygon Z
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173




    Credit to Robert

  12. #29562
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Conversation View Post
    Well, it looks like the giant group of anti-Blaziken voters that used to exist in this thread has randomly disappeared, so Blaziken's gonna win. Ugh...
    No, everyone finally realized that you were wrong and Blaziken isn't overrated. It's rated highly because it's very good, and there's no reason not to like it. Unless you don't like fire and chicken, in which case you are a disgrace to humanity.

    Current Tally:
    Blastoise: 6
    Ampharos: 2
    Porygon-Z: 2
    Blaziken: 1

    Voting Blastoise.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  13. #29563
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Voting Gallade, everyone who likes Blaziken should switch to it to get back at SC

    Current Tally:
    Blastoise: 6
    Ampharos: 2
    Porygon-Z: 2
    Blaziken: 1
    Gallade: 1

  14. #29564
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Blastoise out...
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

    I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

  15. #29565
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Voting Electivire to avenge Kingler.
    I like trains.

    "Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

  16. #29566
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,066

    Default

    Voting Blastoise
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

    RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

  17. #29567
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    8,084

    Default

    Switching from Blastoise to Gallade because paradoxe is perfectly right.

    You're welcome for tallying!

  18. #29568
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Area Unknown
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Voting out Haxorus just because.


    Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope



    images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

  19. #29569
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    New Page, New Tally:
    Blastoise: 7
    Gallade: 2
    Ampharos: 2
    Porygon-Z: 2
    Blaziken: 1
    Electivire: 1
    Haxorus: 1

  20. #29570

    Default

    Voting Porygon-Z.

  21. #29571
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's rated highly because it's very good, and there's no reason not to like it.
    I don't really dislike it in general, but I hate it in Survivor. And the reason for that is I hate how its supporters act in this game. Seriously, every time I vote for Blaziken when it's in a round, I either get:

    1. Tons of replies from its supporters who tell me how blatantly wrong I am and then switch their votes to something I like PURELY TO GET BACK AT ME FOR VOTING BLAZIKEN

    2. Giant ad campaigns where you guys come together almost like a cult to make sure everybody votes Blaziken, and it's so shoved in our faces that it's annoying.

    Sure, that happens once in a while with other Pokemon, but it happens pretty much every single time with Blaziken, and it's worse with it. I vote for Blaziken because I'm not a huge fan of it and I do still think it gets way too much obsessive attention in this thread. But when all of its mega-fans in this thread start an attack on me for voting for it, that just makes me want to vote for it more.

    tl;dr - I don't hate Blaziken, I hate its fans in Survivor

    Unnecessary Tally:
    Blastoise: 7
    Porygon-Z: 3
    Gallade: 2
    Ampharos: 2
    Blaziken: 1
    Electivire: 1
    Haxorus: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  22. #29572
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    ehhhhhhhhhhhh....

    you guizs.
    I'm not voting Porygon-Z a third time in a row, so I guess I'll give one to Togekiss.

  23. #29573
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Cam on ban da post bai day nhiet tinh va hang hai tren dien dan nay.
    Chung ta cung chung tay xay dung dien dan manh me.
    Best all the.

  24. #29574
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Voting Crobat to be special. Will switch to save something

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  25. #29575
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I vote Ampharos its so uglyyyyyyy

Page 1183 of 1725 FirstFirst ... 183108311331173117911801181118211831184118511861187119312331283 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •