Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.
The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion
& Electivire Addict
The Legendary Tournament Explanation
If you were a part of the last Survivor, then you'll know that we do this sometimes. But, most of you weren't, so we'll explain. Every so often, EA and I decide to stray away from the regular "vote off one by one" format of a set and change things up. Well, we've deciding to do that now. And, what better theme than one everyone's been bi
tching about? It's the Legendary Tournament!
There are 48 legendaries, so we have paired them into 24 match ups. For the first round, we will post six match ups at a time. You will vote on who you want to WIN EACH MATCHUP
(so six votes in total). At the end of the voting period, the Pokemon with the most votes from each matchup will proceed, while the loser of each matchup is eliminated. In the second round, the same thing will happen, except the previous winners will be paired up into 12 groups of 2, with three match ups being posted at a time, and you will vote for the winners again. Once we have those winners, we will have our Top 12, and voting will proceed like it does in a regular Survivor.
Note: We are now in Round 4 of the tournament, so there will be ONE match posted at a time.
Here is the second Round 4 matchup for the Legendary Tournament:
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fame
Current Hall of Fame
A Serebii.net Favorite!