Page 1279 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 279117912291269127512761277127812791280128112821283128913291379 ... LastLast
Results 31,951 to 31,975 of 43090

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I think you mean "Now that he's gone until he moves out and gets a new IP."

Voting Galvantula.
    You can change IP easily without moving, he can be back within the week
    Hey look at this cool art and stuff
        Spoiler:- Picture:

For more like this and commissions and stuff go to here

Voting out Scizor.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by Spandex Faffy View Post
    He got banned like two months ago, and he's tried like 8 times to make a new account, and they all keep getting banned.

Come on, guys, he really wants Galvantula to win, let's do it for him! And for the many people who probably think I'm lying and manipulating you, go ask someone who uses the PRR Xat to ask him... he genuinely really wants it to win.

Current Tally:
    Galvantula: 10
    Scizor: 9
    Gengar: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Try explaining that one to your parents. "Hey Mom/Dad can you call up our ISP and have them change our IP so I can join a Pokemon Forum? Thanks."

SC, you can tell EA that I sincerely apologize for nor voting for Galvantula, but Scizor is just so much better.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Scizor is my abo****e favorite, but Galvantula is way more awesome than Gengar. Voting Gengar, even if it's useless.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

You know what...I may hate everything about Galvantula....as I have pointed out many times, but ER is my friend and he will moan and complain to me all the time if Galvantula loses so I will vote for Scizor, and I urge others to help Galvantula win this!

LOL oh you! xD

Current Tally:

Scizor: 10
    Gengar: 2

My vote is Scizor out.
    Face-Offer #8
    alto sax
    mY oh mY I love Pokémon Y.

[QUOTE=Silent Conversation;15656192]Guys, this was ER's last Winners Circle before he got banned, and he can never participate in Survivor again. He rooted for Galvantula all the time and it's his 2nd favourite Pokemon overall. When he was still on Serebii, we always used to make fun of him by voting out Electivire early. So now that he's gone forever, can't we honour him by getting Galvantula into the Hall of Fame for him?

1. Lie Down. 2. Try not to cry. 3. Cry a lot.

Voting Gengar
    3DS FC: 4597 - 0384 - 5442

If you add me, PM me with your friend code and I'll add you.
    Friend Safari: Grass; has Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    and I urge others to help Galvantula win this!
    except I've never known ER. I've seen him before on sppf, most likely on this thread, and i know a lot of people on this thread are friends with him, but I've only been on sppf for 7 months, and on this thread for an even shorter time, so I've never befriended him. and anyone else who never befriended him shouldn't feel like they have to vote in favor of galvantula

already voted
    Last edited by flamebeam; 3rd February 2013 at 4:14 AM.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Wtf, Galvantula before Scizor plz.

Actually, I just read SC's post. It was so heartwarming. But my vote stands for now.

Alright, let's not get too carried away. Discussion of a banned member isn't allowed in the forums [and so is the nature of this ban], as stated in the forum rules.

Already voted.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Yeah guys, even ER told me he didn't want this to turn into a whole discussion about him. So like I said, if you wanna honour/respect him and his contribution to this thread for almost 2 years, then help Galvantula win. If not, then don't. But let's not start discussions on how he can change IPs and evade permaban and stuff like that.

Current Tally:
    Scizor: 11
    Gengar: 3

dinosaurus, I assume your vote was for Galvantula, but you weren't exactly clear that you were even voting. So just clarify your vote and I'll add it to the tally and while you're add it, don't vote for Galvantula
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Voting Galvantula

VotE:Scizor
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Current Tally:
    Scizor: 12
    Galvantula: 11
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Out with Scizor.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Ehh out with Scizor I guess. As long as Galvantula loses to Gengar I'm fine.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Conversation View Post
    Guys, this was ER's last Winners Circle before he got banned, and he can never participate in Survivor again. He rooted for Galvantula all the time and it's his 2nd favourite Pokemon overall. When he was still on Serebii, we always used to make fun of him by voting out Electivire early. So now that he's gone forever, can't we honour him by getting Galvantula into the Hall of Fame for him?
    Also, guys, this is my favourite pokemon of all time and I know I may be a dick at times but I'm not as half as funny as EA was when he got angry so it isn't worth voting it out to anger me. When EA got pissed off, he would start ranting in all caps and antagonize everyone who voted something he liked, but when you guys do something I don't like, I just tell you to commit suicide for having bad taste and not say anything else. So, even if you're someone who doesn't want to help because you didn't know EA like flamebeam, surely you can help Galvantula win for me. ...Please?

Current Tally:
    Scizor: 14
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 3rd February 2013 at 1:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Also, guys, this is my favourite pokemon of all time and I know,I may be a dick at times but I'm not as half as funny as EA was when he got angry so it isn't worth voting it out to anger me. When EA got pissed off, he would start ranting in all caps and antagonize everyone who voted something he liked, but when you guys do something I don't like, I just tell you to commit suicide for having bad taste and not say anything else. So, even if you're someone who doesn't want to help because you didn't know EA like flamebeam, surely you can help Galvantula win for me. ...Please?

Current Tally:
    Scizor: 14
    •because you and SC and ER and the tallyists really want it REALLY REALLY badly
    •because you mentioned me specifically in your post
    •because you used a small font in contrast to SC's large font, which i thought was funny
    •and because galvantula is a unovian

i will contribute to the cause this ONE TIME, and

switch from galvantula to scizor
    Last edited by flamebeam; 3rd February 2013 at 2:52 PM.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    •because you and SC and ER and the tallyists really want it REALLY REALLY badly
    •because you mentioned me specifically in your post
    •because you used a small font in contrast to SC's large font, which i thought was funny
    •and because galvantula is a unovian

i will contribute to the cause this ONE TIME, and

switch from galvantula to scizor
    you are falling for their tricks

don't give in

Current Tally:
    Scizor: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    you are falling for their tricks

don't give in
    we're not trying to trick people

so shut up and JOIN OUR LEGION

i vote scizor

Go Away Gengar. I despise you and your suffocatinglyness.

Gengar.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Conversation View Post
    Guys, this was ER's last Winners Circle before he got banned, and he can never participate in Survivor again. He rooted for Galvantula all the time and it's his 2nd favourite Pokemon overall. When he was still on Serebii, we always used to make fun of him by voting out Electivire early. So now that he's gone forever, can't we honour him by getting Galvantula into the Hall of Fame for him?
    Also, guys, this is my favourite pokemon of all time and I know I may be a dick at times but I'm not as half as funny as EA was when he got angry so it isn't worth voting it out to anger me. When EA got pissed off, he would start ranting in all caps and antagonize everyone who voted something he liked, but when you guys do something I don't like, I just tell you to commit suicide for having bad taste and not say anything else. So, even if you're someone who doesn't want to help because you didn't know EA like flamebeam, surely you can help Galvantula win for me. ...Please?
    I vote Galvantula.

Voting Gengar!

Page 1279 of 1724 FirstFirst ... 279117912291269127512761277127812791280128112821283128913291379 ... LastLast