Page 1427 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 427132713771417142314241425142614271428142914301431143714771527 ... LastLast
Results 35,651 to 35,675 of 42891

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Garchomp FTW. Lucario is the most overrated thing since... since Pikachu I guess o_O

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Current Tally:
    Garchomp FTW: 17
    Lucario FTW: 13

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Garchomp FTW. Lucario is the most overrated thing since... since Pikachu I guess o_O
    Lucario is pretty damn helpful in B2W2

already voted

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

The Final Tally:
    FTW: 17
    FTW: 13

Lucario from the New Tallyists Choice Set has been eliminated! We came really close to having ANOTHER winner be from some form of choice set, but it didn't happen this time, because...

Garchomp from the Favourites Game Set is the winner of the Abandon Round Set! Turns out it actually was the favourite of the set!

So continuing this Winners Circle theme of Survivor related sets, time to move on from the special round related sets (because we're all out of special rounds) and move on to another very important aspect of Survivor! Pretty much all of you probably know that once every Winners Circle buildup, we have a really big set that has way more than the usual amount of Pokemon in it and usually goes through different voting phases that we don't normally use in a regular set.

Considering these sets take so long to go through, at the end of the set we reveal that the runner-up of the set also gets into the Winners Circle (well, except for The Legendary Tournament, because that was a fairly short big set). But what about the rest of the Pokemon that made it up all the way until the end of the final phase? Shouldn't the Pokemon that get to the very end of the big set but fall short just three or four rounds get some recognition? Well, this is the set where we're going to give them that recognition, as this set is the Big Set Finalists Set!!

From each of the 5 big sets that we've had in this thread of Pokemon Survivor, we took the top 5 Pokemon that didn't make it into the Winners Circle (if one of those five were already in this Winners Circle/Hall of Fame or were already represented by another big set, we chose the 6th final Pokemon). Therefore, what we're going to do for this set is instead of write witty comments relating to the set a Pokemon came from when it gets eliminated (because there are only 5 sets so that would get boring quickly), we're going to keep a tally of how many representatives from each big set are still in this set!

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.

The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. During this round, you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Abandon Round - This round can only occur before or during the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.

Countdown Round - This round can only occur during or after the Top 10 because having it any earlier would be a bitch for everybody. During this round, you rank all of the remaining Pokémon in the set from your favourite to your least favourite, and they are given points based on your ranking. The Pokémon that gets the most points is eliminated. Once you have posted your rankings, you may not make any changes to them.

Current Tallyists
    Digipoke
    Hydrohs
    Paradoxe
    Sir DJ
    Waterpokes

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation & Bullkid

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

In a shocking twist, we're going to start off this set with a Prediction Time! Predict who you think will win this set in addition to your normal vote! The winner(s) of last set's Prediction Time are at the bottom of the update!

Here are the 25 Big Set Pokemon:

My vote: . There's a ton of legendaries in this set so better start getting some of them out ASAP

Big Set Tally:
    The Legendary Tournament: 5/5
    The Grand Anime Trainers’ Set Of Epic Proportions!!!!1!!!: 5/5
    The Ultimate Type Set 2.0: 5/5
    Region Set: 5/5
    Ultimate Staff Face-Off: 5/5

Voted Out:

Saved:

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fames:

Cyndaquil

Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp
    Absol

Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite

Current Hall of Fame:
    Flygon
    Breloom
    Galvantula

A Serebii.net Favourite!

Well, this set should have a fairly easy auto-elimination decision, because only two people correctly predicted that Garchomp would win! They are shy_taillow and The Eleventh and the two of them have to agree on who they want to eliminate before the Top 10 begins!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Voting Aggron.

Predicting Crobat and voting Scizor.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Predicting
    Voting out

Voting Hitmonlee and predicting Arcanine.

Voting Mew

Predicting Gallade

Voting Mew until it's ****ing dead, because I hate Mew.

Predicting... I don't know... Metagross.
    I can smell u

Jesus Colt...

Predicting Absol
    Voting Reuniclus

I will predict Hitmonlee.
    I will also vote Reuniclus.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Voting Excadrill, predicting Gengar.

Predicting Gengar and voting Gallade

Current Tally:
    Reuniclus: 3
    Mew: 2 (lel)
    Entei: 1
    Aggron: 1
    Scizor: 1
    Hitmonlee: 1
    Excadrill: 1
    Gallade: 1

I predict Gengar and vote Mew.

I Am New At this
    i vote Lapras and Predict Entie

Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

Predicting Gengar.

Voting Mew.

Current Tally:
    Reuniclus: 4
    Mew: 4
    Lapras: 1
    Excadrill: 1

Voting Mew.

Predicting Gengar.
    Face-Offer #8
    alto sax
    mY oh mY I love Pokémon Y.

Predicting Crobat and voting out Mew.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

I vote Reuniclus and predict Hitmonlee.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

wow! I like this set... except for Excadrill, whom I'm voting out

predicting Aggron

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Voting Reu, predicting Gyarados.

Current Tally:
    Reuniclus: 6
    Mew: 5
    Excadrill: 2
    Gengar: 1

Predicting Gyarados.

Voting Mew.

Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post

Current Tally:
    Mew: 5
    Gengar: 1
    um WRONG

Correct Tally:
    Mew: 7

I vote off Goldeen and I predict CHAAARRRRBOK.

Page 1427 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 427132713771417142314241425142614271428142914301431143714771527 ... LastLast