26 votes is still pretty disappointing, but hey, at least it's not 21.
The Final Tally:
Blastoise is the winner of the Pokemon Before Gen 6 Pokemon In The Kalos Pokedex Set!
So, when we decided upon this theme as the theme for the secret set, it wasn't just because it was any cool, somewhat difficult to guess idea that we came up with. We specifically came up with a theme that was not only tailored for secret set guessing, but also had to do with Gen 6. The reason for this was because X & Y had just come out, and with it came a whole new batch of Pokemon! These Pokemon have never been in Survivor before.... until now.
Just like the sets leading up to last Winners' Circle all shared a common topic (Pokemon Survivor's history), these sets will also have a common topic. They will all be related to the brand new generation of Pokemon, and the multitude of additions and changes that have come with it. So, what better way to introduce the Gen 6 Pokemon into Survivor than by having a set all about them? And what better way to have a set about them than by having a set including ALL of them! Yes, in our biggest normal voting set ever, all Kalos Pokemon (except for Malamar because it's in the Winners Circle) will be in this set! So with that, we would officially like to say...
WELCOME TO GENERATION 6!!
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. During this round, you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before or during the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.
- This round can only occur during or after the Top 10 because having it any earlier would be a bi
tch for everybody. During this round, you rank all of the remaining Pokémon in the set from your favourite to your least favourite, and they are given points based on your ranking. The Pokémon that gets the most points is eliminated. Once you have posted your rankings, you may not make any changes to them.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
First round of a set means Prediction Time!! Though it might be harder this set, make sure to predict who you think will win along with your normal vote! The winner(s) of last set's Prediction Time are at the bottom!
Here are the 67 Kalos Pokemon:
Current Winners Circle:
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!
Wow, for the first time in a very long time, NOBODY correctly predicted the winner of last set! Looks like there's no auto-elimination this set, which is actually super convenient given the fact that we would have had to change the deadline for it due to the large set.