Page 1619 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 61915191569160916151616161716181619162016211622162316291669 ... LastLast
Results 40,451 to 40,475 of 42907

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

I'll switch Gardevoir to Mawile

Wtf is it with people and this sheep with wool on its head?

I mean it looks alright imo but I wouldn't put it with my top four Megas.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 25th February 2014 at 12:29 AM.

uncopyrightable, you did not state what your original vote was when you switched, so unfortunately I cannot count the switch.

The Final Tally:
    : 8
    : 6
    : 3
    : 2
    : 1

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.

The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. During this round, you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Abandon Round - This round can only occur before or during the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.

Countdown Round - This round can only occur during or after the Top 10 because having it any earlier would be a bitch for everybody. During this round, you rank all of the remaining Pokémon in the set from your favourite to your least favourite, and they are given points based on your ranking. The Pokémon that gets the most points is eliminated. Once you have posted your rankings, you may not make any changes to them.

Current Tallyists
    Charze
    Hydrohs
    Josef Stylin
    Paradoxe
    Recon

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation & Sir DJ

Here are the 15 remaining Mega Evolutions:

My vote :

Voted Out:

Saved:

Current Winners Circle:

Previous Hall of Fames:

Cyndaquil

Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp
    Absol

Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite

Current Hall of Fame:
    Flygon
    Breloom
    Galvantula
    Blaziken

A Serebii.net Favourite!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

still voting out Mega Gengar

Voting out Gengar.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Voting Mini-Alakazam.

Never Give Up

Voting Venusaur

Current Tally:
    Venusaur: 3
    Gengar: 2
    Alakazam: 1

Gengar out.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Voting out Alakazam.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I'll try Aerodactyl again

Gengar out.

Voting out Gengar.

Current Tally:
    Venusaur: 3
    Gengar: 5
    Alakazam: 2
    Aerodactyl: 1
    Banette: 1

Banette out.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Venudsaur has my vote

What is with you guys and avoiding voting out my least favorite Megas? Anyway, I'll vote Mega Houndoom, because I don't want to be caught voting against another Mega I like.

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

I vote Venusaur.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Mega Venusaur needs to go.

Venusaur go bye bye.

I freaking hate it so much...

Venusaur, don't get me wrong, but you need to go
    My Platinum Team:

Planned OmegaRuby Team:

Voting Gengar

Current FINALLY, People Are Voting For Venusaur Tally:
    Venusaur: 8
    Gengar: 6
    Alakazam: 2
    Aerodactyl: 1
    Banette: 1
    Houndoom: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I switch from Aerodactyl to Venusaur

Sigh...I'll vote Alakazam and finally end Venusaurs struggle. Rest in peace my friend.

The Final Tally:
    : 9
    : 6
    : 3

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.

The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. During this round, you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Abandon Round - This round can only occur before or during the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.

Countdown Round - This round can only occur during or after the Top 10 because having it any earlier would be a bitch for everybody. During this round, you rank all of the remaining Pokémon in the set from your favourite to your least favourite, and they are given points based on your ranking. The Pokémon that gets the most points is eliminated. Once you have posted your rankings, you may not make any changes to them.

Current Tallyists
    Charze
    Hydrohs
    Josef Stylin
    Paradoxe
    Recon

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation & Sir DJ

Here are the 14 remaining Mega Evolutions:

My vote :

Voted Out:
    :

Saved:

Current Winners Circle:

Previous Hall of Fames:

Cyndaquil

Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp
    Absol

Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite

Current Hall of Fame:
    Flygon
    Breloom
    Galvantula
    Blaziken

A Serebii.net Favourite!

Yes, yes, boo hoo. Voting Gengar.

Alakazam or houndoom?

ALAKAZAM HAS MY VOTE

Page 1619 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 61915191569160916151616161716181619162016211622162316291669 ... LastLast