The Final Tally:
Togekiss is the winner of the Fairy Set!!
Now time to move on with our Kalos based sets leading up to the next Winners Circle. We've spent the past few sets covering things that make Generation VI different to past generations - new Pokemon, new evolutionary form and new type. But as different as Gen VI is sometimes, it still sticks to the basic formula that we've come to expect with main series Pokemon games. Specifically, it still has you being a brand new Pokemon trainer exploring the region collecting gym badges. To get these badges, you must defeat eight gym leaders. That will be the main theme of this set, as this set is the Kalos Gym Leader Set!
(Note: We used a combination of gym leaders' original teams and rematch teams in the Battle Chateau for this set)
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. During this round, you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before or during the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.
- This round can only occur during or after the Top 10 because having it any earlier would be a bi
tch for everybody. During this round, you rank all of the remaining Pokémon in the set from your favourite to your least favourite, and they are given points based on your ranking. The Pokémon that gets the most points is eliminated. Once you have posted your rankings, you may not make any changes to them.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
& Sir DJ
First round of a new set means Prediction Time! In addition to your vote, state which Pokemon you think will win the whole set! Winner(s) of last set's Prediction Time are at the bottom of the update!
Here are the 22 Kalos Gym Leader Pokemon:
Current Winners Circle:
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!
Last set, there were TWO people who correctly predicted that Togekiss would win! They are Burakoru and Dramatic Melody, and the two of them will have to work together to automatically eliminate one Pokemon before the Top 10 begins!