Page 328 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 2282783183243253263273283293303313323383784281328 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,200 of 43025

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fad View Post
    You're being way too lenient. Are you this 'lenient' in real life? Let people push you around like that and get away with stuff?
    There's a key difference here. This isn't real life.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It appears he was taken down by Team Rocket Corporation

In the EMC group, Toobworm said he was permabanned. Im not sure if his fight with Battlestar was the real cause of it or not, but it was suspicious behavior.

If he is permabanned, he will be missed.

I don't know the full details, but I think he might have gotten banned because of a little flame spout he was having with another member.

EDIT: Darn it Fad!

And for the record, I won't miss him.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

I have no idea what's going on right now.

I'm 12 and what is this?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    And for the record, I won't miss him.
    Oh good someone said it. Honestly, I won't miss him either. He had horrible taste in movies, and liked to abuse underscores. He was also a terrible godfather in ITG's Mafia game. His own group members dont even miss him. I guess he wasn't a popular person. Now he's gone and all we have left is a shattered image of what was broken about ourselves.

I found out without everybody's gracious help anyway.

Already Voted. The first time I did that in a while...

The Fad, I just want to let you know that you may want to drop the whole "change the system and give people stricter warnings" because if we do in fact try to change the system, you would have quite a few warnings already on you.

Doesn't seem to be any more votes, but I'll wait a little bit longer just in case there are some last minute ones (which there sometimes are).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Phanpy lost. Let's admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

SC just doesn't want to admit that whichever one is going to lose, is going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    SC just doesn't want to admit that whichever one is going to lose, is going to lose.
    Actually it's because I'm studying for my last exam right now and don't have time to update considering it's the start of a new set.

But sure, it can be what you said too.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ok guys, let's not start an argument here. That will be a bad start for PKMN Survivor. So let's get EA to rap this up.

Pokemon X Round 2

Not Voting:

(Sigh) The Pokemon Survivor forums are officially abandoned.........

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile is BEAST View Post
    Ok guys, let's not start an argument here. That will be a bad start for PKMN Survivor. So let's get EA to rap this up.
    I'm actually updating because I have all the information for the new set with me. The update should come soon, though.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Just to clarify, I vote Phanpy to win. I always forget to say who I want to win. Can you guys just assume in the finals whoever I want to win I'll just say? I try to remember, but I always forget.

I got a 4th Gen 8 Gig iPod Touch for my birthday. Tommorow, I will get ze Apps!, Tally
    Lairon FTW: 16
    Phanpy FTW: 12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Cool! I use an iPod to go on SPPf! Everything I post is typed with it.
    ~I Like Boys~

Well, it only took me 2 years to finally get one. Though now my shorts will be a great thing to rob! A phone, a iPod Touch, a 3DS, and a PS Vita(When I get one). Over a thousand dollars in hardware! Who wouldn't want them?, Tally
    Lairon FTW: 16
    Phanpy FTW: 12
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Precisely. I am going to quit spamming now.
    ~I Like Boys~

Final Tally:
    FTW: 16
    FTW: 12

LAIRON IS THE WINNER OF THE SET!unfortunately

The main idea of Pokemon Survivor is that a theme is chosen, 20 or so Pokemon are chosen to fit that theme, and every round the voters vote off their least favourite, with the one that has the most amount of votes getting out. This happens until there is only one Pokemon left, and that Pokemon is declared the winner.

However, if you're a Survivor voter who came from the previous Pokemon Survivor or earlier on in this one, you'll know very well that this isn't always how things work. Occasionally we want to mix up the way we get a Pokemon into the Winners Circle by having a grand set where the rules are changed and the theme is bigger than usual.

The first time EA and I decided to do this was back in the first Pokemon Survivor the two of us owned. This was the Ultimate Type Set. How it worked was for each type, people would nominate 10 Pokemon, and the one who was voted the favourite moved on to a final group consisting of representatives from each type. While doing this, it seemed huge and complicated, however upon reflection EA and I realized it was really just nomination, vote, nomination, vote, and so on. So, we had to top it.

Our next mega set also took place in the previous Pokemon Survivor, towards the end. This time, instead of going with just types, we chose a much broader topic - it was the Ultimate Gym Leader Set. This time, we went through every single gym leader's roster, and the voters voted on their favourite, which moved on to a final gym leader group. Unlike the Ultimate Type Set, however, once this final group was established, we put them in four smaller groups of eight, only advancing two in each group to a Top 8, where a winner was declared. It seemed like EA and I could do no better - until we realized this was basically the same thing as the Ultimate Type Set, only bigger. So, once again, we had to top it.

That brings us to what most people here remember - The Legendary Tournament. This time, we dropped the "group advancing" concept from the other two giant sets, and instead we had a full on tournament, with 1 vs. 1 matchups and the winners facing other winners in succession until we got a final batch of the best legendaries, where a winner was determined. This time it looked like EA and I had done it; this was something long, interesting and different in Survivor. However, a tournament style was also a little bit cliche, so we still hadn't achieved the most epic set we could come up with.

However, after three huge sets in the history of my and EA's ownership of Pokemon Survivor, each one getting more intense and more unique, we finally thought up a set like no other ever done in both Pokemon Survivor and in overall games here at Serebii. The set rules and format was determined, but a theme that could gives us enough Pokemon was also needed. What is this theme you ask? It is...

THE GRAND ANIME TRAINERS’ SET OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!1!!!

BTW, cookie goes to whoever actually read all of that.

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

If you would like to join our website and be part of our community go here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Private Round - This round can happen more than once per set, but in addition it can also not happen during a set. In this round, you MUST PM either Sinnoh Champion or Electivire Addict your vote (depending on who is updating next) as opposed to in the thread itself.

MUST READ - RULES FOR THE GRAND ANIME TRAINERS’ SET OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!1!!!

Yes, we know that bright red kills your eyes, that's the point.

Anyways, this round is going to consist of 96 Pokemon - the 96 Pokemon that are owned or have been owned* by main characters of the Pokemon Anime (main character = whoever is listed as one on Serebii's Character Bio page). Now obviously bringing down 96 Pokemon to only 1 winner is going to be a very tough job, and one that we cannot do by simple voting. So, we will slowly narrow down the amount of Pokemon with different phases that will have different voting rules. Below is the list of phases (with the one we are currently on bolded)

*Some Pokemon have been excluded because EA and I have deemed that the character never officially owned them as trainer + Pokemon

Phase 1 - The Pokemon will all be divided into mini sets based on who their trainer is. Regular voting off style will take place to bring down the amount of Pokemon to a predetermined number (that is approximately half of the Pokemon the trainer owns). The Pokemon that are not voted off at the end move on to Phase 2, while we then move on to the next trainer. There shall be 48 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.

Phase 2 - To be explained upon Phase 1's completion.

Phase 3 - To be explained upon Phase 2's completion.

Phase 4 - To be explained upon Phase 3's completion.

Phase 5 - To be explained upon Phase 4's completion.

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion & Electivire Addict

Current Tallyists
    King World
    MarshtompMan
    The Fad
    Ditto123
    Hydrohs

Here are Ash's 39 Pokemon - only 20 will proceed. Voting off 19 Pokemon will take too long, so the TWO Pokemon with the most votes at the end of each round get out. Please note that even though two Pokemon get out, you still only get ONE vote:

My vote:

Voted Off:

Proceeding to Phase 2

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fame
    Cyndaquil
    Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Current Hall of Fame
    Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp

A Serebii.net Favorite!
    Espeon

Prediction Time and auto-elimination for the previous Prediction Time will only be in the FINAL PHASE. The winners of last Prediction Time will be announced when that begins, and the first round of that phase will be a Prediction Time round.
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 15th June 2011 at 7:29 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

If anyone has been paying attention then it'll be pretty clear I'm going to vote Infernape...

I am voting out Aipom.

So what about the people who predicted Lairon? Y'know, cuz, I might have been one of them. Just askin.

And I vote Staraptor.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    So what about the people who predicted Lairon? Y'know, cuz, I might have been one of them. Just askin.
    Thanks, I knew there was one detail I forgot in all of that. The update's been edited - PT info is at the bottom.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I vote Palpitoad...
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

I vote PAlpitoad

voting palpitoad

Page 328 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 2282783183243253263273283293303313323383784281328 ... LastLast