Page 379 of 1725 FirstFirst ... 2793293693753763773783793803813823833894294791379 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 43118

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Voting Torkoal!

Officially claimed Starly!

Hate Kingler. Voting it

Current Tally:
    Kingler: 7
    Wartortle: 3
    Yanmega: 2
    Steelix: 2
    Torkoar: 2
    Sceptile: 1
    Totodile: 1
    Foretress: 1
    Swellow: 1
    Seviper: 1
    Torterra: 1
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Yanmega OUT!

Pokemon X Round 2

I vote Wartortle

Current Tally:
    Kingler: 7
    Wartortle: 4
    Yanmega: 3
    Steelix: 2
    Torkoar: 2
    Sceptile: 1
    Totodile: 1
    Foretress: 1
    Swellow: 1
    Seviper: 1
    Torterra: 1

wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

The round begins with Kingler firing a Bubblebeam (1) at Kingcario's clones. However, unfortunately and despite it able to have the chance to hit every single clone, it only manages to destroy four (I put in the RNG 1 - 40, it chose 4). Despite it still having clones, Kingler is able to distinguish which one is the real Lucario due to the clones being above surface, and Kingcario being underground. Therefore the crab the rushes over to Kingcario's hole and sticks its pincer out, ready to attack. Kingcario then wakes up, and rubs its eyes and slowly turns its head upwards. It then notices Kingcario ready to attack. It then opens its mouth, ready to roar away, but before it can, Kingler unleashes its Bubblebeam (2)! Fortunately for Kingcario though, its protected so it instead demolishes the green barrier around it. Dissatisfied, Kingler then decides to take a rest (3)

Manectric then wakes up and prepares to fire a Shock Wave (1) at Kingcario. However, Kingcario, now fully awake, successfully roar (1)s it. Making it cringe and unable to attack. Despite that, Manectric manages to shake it off and successfully fire a second Shock Wave (2), and the wave of electricity conducts through he floor, and down Kingcario's hole. At that second, Kingcario's substitute interferes and takes the hit instead. Kingcario then laughs and rest (2)s.

Manectric then scoffs and walks away towards a door, while Steelix follows. They then enter the same door and enter an orchid. Suddenly a bunch of vines appear and shove a tube made of of vines down their mouths. The two Pokemon then leave with the vines in their throats and Manectric rest (3)s.

Kingler wakes up and prepares to fire a Scald (4) at Kingcario. However, Steelix decides to interfere and roar (1), making Kingler cringe a little and stop it from attacking. Kingler for its final attack shoots at a Toxic (5) aimed at Manectric but Steelix, apparently in a really good mood today, uses its speed to dash in front of the sludge its firing and takes it instead. The toxins, unable to penetrate Steelix's body, instead drip around its side and onto the floor. Then Steelix turns towards Kingler, which apparently it hates and runs at it with electricity flowing through its mouth. Kingler tries to run towards a room but the quick Steelix catches up and Thunder Fang (2)s it. After getting hit, Kingler enters the door. Suddenly he comes across a room with a patient and a bunch of doctors with jumpsuits. The crab begins to cough as it is poisoned. The doctors then cover the door as it is told it must stay there for two turns. Kingler then loses 5 HP from poison.

Suddenly from inside the orchid, the root of the tubes inside Manectric and Steelix's mouths begin to manifest the four berries, which one of them will go inside each of their mouths, but the trainers must command which one.

~Refs~
    Electivire Addict
    Sinnoh Champion
    Bridge
    4th Genaration Master

~Participants~
    1.) Kingcario (King World)
    2.) Manetric (Bugwarrior)
    3.) Kingler (Raptor Ruler)
    4.) Zoroark (aqua275)
    5.) Steelix (Kissmygrass96)

~HP~
    1.) Zoroark - 63
    2.) Manectric - 46
    3.) Kingler- 24
    4.) Kingcario - 37
    5.) Steelix- 8

~Stamina~
    1.) Manetric - 188
    2.) Zoroark- 187
    3.) Kingler – 153
    --------------------------
    4.) Steelix- 22
    5.) Kingcario – 60

~Ranks~
    1.) Zoroark - 250
    2.) Manectric - 234
    3.) Kingler - 177
    4.) Kingcario - 97
    5.) Steelix- 30

~Status Effects~
    Kingcario - Double Teamed (37 clones left), Substituted (16 HP left), Resting
    Manectric - Resting
    Kingler - Protected
    Zoroark - Resting
    Steelix -

~Stat Changes~
    Kingcario -
    Manectric -
    Kingler -
    Zoroark - Agility (++ Speed, 3 turns left)
    Steelix - +10 defense(Permanently), Autominze (++Speed, 1 turn left)

~Ability Bar~
    Kingcario - Steadfast
    Manectric - Lightingrod
    Kingler - Hyper Cutter
    Zoroark - Illusion

~Announcements~
    1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) Actually SC, you DID replace it with "why is there no PRR related news!!!". So I replaced it with "my leg hurts", and then you completely removed it other than replacing it once again

~Current Stage~
    The Hospital (NEW!!)
    Welcome everyone to the hospital! You are in a wide, yet confined room. There is a big desk that you can go around and duck under to avoid attacks, but it can also be severely damaged and even broken, leaving many wooden pieces around. There are also chairs you can use to your advantage, as well as gurneys which you can jump on and slide away, or push at people. Be creative!

However, the main gimmick is that there are 10 doors surrounding you that you can enter at any time. However, you don't know which one takes where. That's why a RNG determines which door you go through. The following list are events that occur in each door (after the effects of each door occur, you are automatically sent back to the main area).

1: In door #1 there is a healing machine which heals you 10 HP.
    2: In door #2 there is a medicine cabinet that contains several items, but you can only choose one. You may choose between a Protein, which permanently increases physical attack by 10, Iron, which permanently increases defense by 10, Calcium, which permanently increases special attack by 10, and Zinc, which permanently increases your special defense by 10. As you will not know that you have chosen this door during your command, you may only choose your item AFTER the reffing has taken place and it will take into effect then. If you do not choose a vitamin you will get nothing. However, you will still be sent back to the main room immediately after entering
    3: In door #3 it contains a drain machine. It sends a red aura surrounding the entire field that takes away 6 HP from every contestant besides you, and gives you 3 HP for each contestant besides you.
    4: In door #4 it contains a tranquilizer gun. From this you will be able to shoot a series of darts one target putting them to sleep for 2-5 turns. However the target may avoid/counter the attack.
    5: In door #5 contains an expert doctor. Not only will he cure you of any negative status effects, but he will also insert something into your body system that will temporarily enhance your kinetic ability. For the next round only, you will be able to use FIVE attacks instead of three.
    6:: In door #6 you enter the security room. The security will get mad at you and beat you up, making you lose 10 HP.
    7:: In door #7 you will enter an orchid. From here, you will be forced to ingest either a Kelpsy berry, permanently lowering your physical attack by 10, a Qualot berrry, permanently lowering your physical defense by 10, a Hondew berry, permanently lowering your special attack by 10, or a grepa berry, permanently lowering your special defense by 10. As you will not know that you have chosen this door during your command, you will have to choose your item AFTER the reffing has taken place and it will take into effect then. If you do not choose a berry, one will be chosen by random However, you will still be sent back to the main room immediately after entering.
    8: In door #8 contains a regeneration machine - for all other opponents that is. For each contestant besides you it drains 3 HP from you and discharges a green aura across the field that makes each opponent regain 6 HP.
    9: In door #9 you will enter a room where they are experimenting on anesthesia. You will be put to sleep for 2-5 turns.
    10: In door #10 is the only room where you will not be sent back afterwards. Instead you will be exposes to a virus that will make you get poisoned, plus force you to be quarantined inside the room for the next 2 turns. You are unable to get hit by most attacks, but certain attacks may still hit you like Earthquake or Discharge

~Field Effects~
    Everyone is in the main room. Kingler is quarantined (2 turns left)

~Items On Field~
    Infinite Protein/Iron/Calcium/Zinc
    Infinite Kelpsy Berry/Qualot Berry/Hondew Berry/Grepa Berry

~Protect Bar~
    Kingler - 4
    Zoroark - 4
    Manectric - 2
    Kingcario - 2

~Referee Comments~
    Kingler: I was also gonna agree with Bridge that you might win now, but you used your 5 attacks incredibly unwisely. I mean the first three were fine, but I repeat YOU SHOULDN'T ATTACK RNG! Even if Steelix didn't roar, your scald would have missed because it is underground and didn't command to approach the hole (your Bubblebeam worked because you commanded that). Plus you're low on HP with the Thunder Fang, and you're now poisoned. At least being quarantined can help you gain your stamina back...
    Kingcario - If it wasn't for all your cheap walls you might have fainted from the two attacks
    Manetric - You have a lot of stamina, use it. And please don't do use two attacks then rest. That's incredibly unwise. Space out your attacks properly and only rest next round
    Zoroark: Like Manectric you have a ton of stamina plus with your agility, you can do severe damage
    Steelix: Yeah...you're screwed.

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.) winder222's Lucario (Kingcario's Aura Sphere)
    7.) HydroSwampert's Swampert (Stage Espeon's Psychic)
    8.) The Fad's Sableye (Bad Poison)
    9.) rotrum's Klinklang (Swampert's Rock Smash)
    10.) Suicune Lover's Suicune (Modkilled For Inactivity)
    11.) Pokemonmaster3.0's Reshiram (Steelix's Dragonbreath)
    12.) Master Blastoise's Rhyperior (Sableye's Shadow Sneak)

EA, you put the two in the wrong threads.

Allow me as I laugh at your failure, EA.

ha ha, yeah, EA actually meant this(Which I am quoting from the other thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Final Tally:
    : 4
    : 3
    : 2
    : 1

Spoiler:- It isn't Kingler, don't get your hopes up:

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

If you would like to join our website and be part of our community go here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Private Round - This round can happen more than once per set, but in addition it can also not happen during a set. In this round, you MUST PM either Sinnoh Champion or Electivire Addict your vote (depending on who is updating next) as opposed to in the thread itself.

Rules For The Grand Anime Trainers’ Set Of Epic Proportions!!!!1!!!

This round is going to consist of 96 Pokemon - the 96 Pokemon that are owned or have been owned* by main characters of the Pokemon Anime (main character = whoever is listed as one on Serebii's Character Bio page). Now obviously bringing down 96 Pokemon to only 1 winner is going to be a very tough job, and one that we cannot do by simple voting. So, we will slowly narrow down the amount of Pokemon with different phases that will have different voting rules. Below is the list of phases (with the one we are currently on bolded)

*Some Pokemon have been excluded because EA and I have deemed that the character never officially owned them as trainer + Pokemon

Phase 1 - The Pokemon will all be divided into mini sets based on who their trainer is. Regular voting off style will take place to bring down the amount of Pokemon to a predetermined number (that is approximately half of the Pokemon the trainer owns). The Pokemon that are not voted off at the end move on to Phase 2, while we then move on to the next trainer. There shall be 48 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.

Phase 2 - The Pokemon will all be in one giant group, and you must compile a list of your 12 LEAST favourite Pokemon, ranking them from 1 to 12 based on how much you dislike them (so 1 will be the Pokemon you dislike the most and 12 will be your 12th least favourite Pokemon out of the 48 shown below). Each rank will correspond to a certain amount of points - if a Pokemon is ranked at #1, it will get 12 points, #2 will get 11 points, etc... - and the 12 Pokemon with the most amount of points by the end of the voting will be eliminated. Tallyists, note that you do not have to calculate the points; EA and I will do that. There shall be 36 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.

Phase 3 - Regular voting style (of voting off one Pokemon) will take place. However, instead of the Pokemon with the most votes at the end of the round getting out, one vote will be randomly chosen with a random number generator, and that vote will determine the Pokemon that gets out. There shall be 24 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.

Phase 4 - To be explained upon Phase 3's completion.

Phase 5 - To be explained upon Phase 4's completion.

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion & Electivire Addict

Current Tallyists
    King World
    MarshtompMan
    The Fad
    Ditto123
    Hydrohs

Here are the 26 anime Pokemon - only 24 will proceed:

My vote:

Voted Off:

Proceeding to Phase 3

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fame
    Cyndaquil
    Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Current Hall of Fame
    Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp

A Serebii.net Favorite!
    Espeon
    BTW, Kingler, AGAIN!
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

I vote Forretress. And what's up with the Kingler hate? I don't see why it is so hated.

It is both UGLY, a CRAB, and one pincher is larger than the other, it's unatural to me, and then others just started following my attack against Kingler.

It is COOL LOOKING, there's nothing wrong about Crabs and this is pokemon! An universe creating llama and a transforming blob is less unatural than a a crab who's pincher is larger than the other?

No, I didn't say it was the most unatural, just said it was.
    Okay, lets just agree to disagree, as this, if not stopped, could turn into a major spamming arguement.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, EA. Silly you

Back early!

I'm taking this opportunity to vote for Steelix again.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I vote Yanmega. How do you guys figure out how to end the round? Is it a certain amount of time, votes, or do you just decide?

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding View Post
    It is both UGLY, a CRAB, and one pincher is larger than the other, it's unatural to me, and then others just started following my attack against Kingler.
    That's actually quite natural. You've never seen a crab before, have you? Many/most crabs have one pincher larger than the other.

^Credit to RulerOfUnova

I vote Oshawott, for the lolz.

Dang it. I vote Torterra.

I vote Blaziken

I vote out Squrtail.

I pick squirtle too

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

I vote Kingler.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Torkoal again.

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

I vote Kingler. It'z a crab, man! x3
    You.. should be KEELED!

I vote Blaziken.

Page 379 of 1725 FirstFirst ... 2793293693753763773783793803813823833894294791379 ... LastLast