Page 489 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 3894394794854864874884894904914924934995395891489 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 42921

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

While Swellow is one of my favorite flying types of all time considring the help it can give you in RSE.... I just love Absol more.

Vote: Absol FTW

However I won't be mad if Swellow wins, he deserves it too.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 1st September 2011 at 1:19 PM.

Swellow is one of my least favorite bird types, and Absol is pretty awesome so ABSOL FTW

We havent had a tally in awhile but I believe Absol has 15 FTW and Swellow has 14 FTW

Current Tally:
    Swellow FTW: 15
    Absol FTW: 14
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Actually, Hydrohs' last tally was wrong, Swellow only got 5 votes from his last tally, which had Swellow at 5.

I counted all the votes with Swellow at 11 and Absol at 16, but SC, I suggest you recount from the beginning.

I got Swellow with 11 and Absol with 15, and I've counted that three times, so we'll use that for now:

Hopefully Real Tally:
    Absol FTW: 15
    Swellow FTW: 11
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

NOOO! HERACROSS!

Oh well, Absol da man.

Absol ftw! Swellow's name isn't even creative! (Swellow = Swallow)
    Last edited by hyperion33; 1st September 2011 at 11:50 PM.

^Credit to RulerOfUnova

Quote Originally Posted by hyperion33 View Post
    NOOO! HERACROSS!

Oh well, Absol da man.

Absol ftw! Swellow's name isn't even creative! (Swellow = Swallow
    Swellow isn't special, and is one of the more annoying regional newb birds. Absol is freaking awesome and makes top players rage with crithax!

Already voted.
    Mentioning the meme will result in OVER 9000 Hydro Pumps in your face! I don't want to get into that, and neither should you.

I have already evolved and killed you all! (And by that I mean 49 trainers in a row at the battle tower.)

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I added 7 and 5 wrong. I actually remember doing that... I was tired okay xD

Current Tally:
    Absol FTW: 16
    Swellow FTW: 11

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Before eating lunch, I wanted to look at this. I vote absol to win. I never liked swellow, and absol has a blade for hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Person View Post
    Before eating lunch, I wanted to look at this. I vote absol to win. I never liked swellow, and absol has a blade for hair.
    I call alt.

Absol FTW.

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    I call alt.
    I just started today, and have been exclusively on games. The only reason I even made an account was to have fun reseting the counter on "count to 60 before someone with <20 posts comes" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Person View Post
    I just started today, and have been exclusively on games. The only reason I even made an account was to have fun reseting the counter on "count to 60 before someone with <20 posts comes" thing.
    How would you even know about that game IF YOU WEREN'T AN ALT?!

I don't want either of these in the Hall of Fame, but I don't like Absol too much, so I'll vote for Swellow to win.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsWho View Post
    How would you even know about that game IF YOU WEREN'T AN ALT?!
    It is possible to enter Serebii without an account. Not to post, but to view.

Guys, his name is Not-A-Person as in not the user "a person". Meaning he is. He's an alt, I don't even need to ask DM for confirmation on that.

The Because This Is A Very Important Round, I'm Gonna Wait Longer To Update Tally:
    Absol FTW: 17
    Swellow FTW: 12
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I think I already voted, but if I haven't.........
    I voted Absol.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

holy crap last i saw swellow was in the league happy day!
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Drdj11, you hadn't voted before that post.

The I Will Update Tomorrow Morning, So Anybody Who Couldn't Get On Their Computer Yet Gets a Chance to Vote:
    Absol FTW: 18
    Swellow FTW: 12
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I will vote swellow

Spoiler:- credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragona Master View Post
    I will vote swellow
    You didn't make it clear enough if you want Swellow to win or to lose, so it won't be counted.

Also, lol at 2 of the people that posted in this page got banned. ChaosMudkip for flaming/trolling/character bashing at Spoilers and Not-A-Person for being an alt.

Already Voted.

Drdj11 didn't specify either.

Swellow FTW.

Hall of Fame Entry Tally:
    Absol FTW: 17
    Swellow FTW: 13

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Absol fer tha win.

Absol to win!
    Credit for the team pose goes to Nakashima of The Silver Lining Art Shop, while BrutakaBlaziken provided the demonic duo!

Two Pokemon faced off for a spot in the coveted Hall of Fame, both of them with many voters to back them up. Swellow had the advantage of coming from a giant set, so people thought it deserved to win. Other people thought that Absol was more powerful than a measly bird Pokemon, so it deserved to it. It was a close round. Both Pokemon were in the lead at one point, but as the round progressed, it started to get clearer and clearer who was going to enter the Hall of Fame. 32 people helped decide who would enter the Hall of Fame, and they decided that...

Final Tally:
    FTW: 19
    FTW: 13

ABSOL IS THE WINNER OF THE WINNERS CIRCLE AND WILL BE ENTERING THE HALL OF FAME!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you were here after Magikarp earned its place in the Hall of Fame, you'll be very familiar with what happens next. EA and I have a tradition that the set right after the Winners Circle, which is also the set which will start off the NEXT one, should have an interesting twist. So, we decided to base this twist off of a very important factor of this game - themes. Themes determine which Pokemon get into which set, and can even determine how long or short a certain set is. So, we decided that the set right after the Winners Circle will be a Secret Themed Set.

By this, we don't mean it's a no themed set. There's a definite theme for all the Pokemon below - EA and I are just not telling you what it is. But, the REAL twist is what happens when you guys try to guess what the theme is. If a person correctly guesses what the theme is, they get to put ANY Pokemon of their choice into the Winners Circle. Now, there are a few rules as to how the guessing works:

1. You may ONLY guess via PM to me (it was supposed to be to EA, but he's on vacation, so he won't be able to check the first few guesses)
    2. There is absolutely NO discussing possible themes in the thread. The whole guessing game is cancelled if this happens.
    3. You only get ONE guess, unless we tell you later on you can have another one.
    4. You may guess anytime during this set.
    5. The winner may choose any of the 649 Pokemon into the Winners Circle EXCEPT for a Pokemon in the current Hall of Fame.

Now, EA and I want to give everybody an interesting twist, not just people who only joined after the last Winners Circle. So, we've added something else. If absolutely nobody guesses the theme correctly by the end of the set, WE choose a Pokemon to put in the Winners Circle. So the pressure's definitely on for you guys to correctly guess this time.

So, with that covered, let's look at the Pokemon part of this theme:

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten pokemon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Private Round - This round can happen more than once per set, but in addition it can also not happen during a set. In this round, you MUST PM either Sinnoh Champion or Electivire Addict your vote (depending on who is updating next) as opposed to in the thread itself.

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion & Electivire Addict

Current Tallyists
    King World
    MarshtompMan
    Ditto123
    Hydrohs (Temporary Updater)

Even though this is a very special set, we still have Prediction Time! Place your prediction along with your vote this round and this round ONLY. Winners of the Prediction Time from the PRR Set are at the bottom of this update.

Here are the 26 secret themed Pokemon:

My vote: I'll decide later

Voted Off:

Saved

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fame
    Cyndaquil
    Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Current Hall of Fame
    Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp
    Absol

A Serebii.net Favorite!
    Espeon

I have to go, so I'm just going to get right to the chase instead of drag this part on like I usually do. The winners of last Prediction Time are ice water and bullkid1997, and they need to decide who to auto-eliminate before the Top 10.
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 8th September 2011 at 10:53 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 489 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 3894394794854864874884894904914924934995395891489 ... LastLast