Two Pokemon faced off for a spot in the coveted Hall of Fame, both of them with many voters to back them up. Swellow had the advantage of coming from a giant set, so people thought it deserved to win. Other people thought that Absol was more powerful than a measly bird Pokemon, so it deserved to it. It was a close round. Both Pokemon were in the lead at one point, but as the round progressed, it started to get clearer and clearer who was going to enter the Hall of Fame. 32 people helped decide who would enter the Hall of Fame, and they decided that...
ABSOL IS THE WINNER OF THE WINNERS CIRCLE AND WILL BE ENTERING THE HALL OF FAME!!
If you were here after Magikarp earned its place in the Hall of Fame, you'll be very familiar with what happens next. EA and I have a tradition that the set right after the Winners Circle, which is also the set which will start off the NEXT one, should have an interesting twist. So, we decided to base this twist off of a very important factor of this game - themes. Themes determine which Pokemon get into which set, and can even determine how long or short a certain set is. So, we decided that the set right after the Winners Circle will be a Secret Themed Set
By this, we don't mean it's a no themed set. There's a definite theme for all the Pokemon below - EA and I are just not telling you what it is. But, the REAL twist is what happens when you guys try to guess what the theme is. If a person correctly guesses what the theme is, they get to put ANY Pokemon of their choice into the Winners Circle.
Now, there are a few rules as to how the guessing works:
1. You may ONLY guess via PM to me (it was supposed to be to EA, but he's on vacation, so he won't be able to check the first few guesses)
2. There is absolutely NO discussing possible themes in the thread. The whole guessing game is cancelled if this happens.
3. You only get ONE guess, unless we tell you later on you can have another one.
4. You may guess anytime during this set.
5. The winner may choose any of the 649 Pokemon into the Winners Circle EXCEPT for a Pokemon in the current Hall of Fame.
Now, EA and I want to give everybody an interesting twist, not just people who only joined after the last Winners Circle. So, we've added something else. If absolutely nobody guesses the theme correctly by the end of the set, WE choose a Pokemon to put in the Winners Circle. So the pressure's definitely on for you guys to correctly guess this time.
So, with that covered, let's look at the Pokemon part of this theme:
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.
The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten pokemon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can happen more than once per set, but in addition it can also not happen during a set. In this round, you MUST PM either Sinnoh Champion or Electivire Addict your vote (depending on who is updating next) as opposed to in the thread itself.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion
& Electivire Addict
Hydrohs (Temporary Updater)
Even though this is a very special set, we still have Prediction Time! Place your prediction along with your vote this round and this round ONLY. Winners of the Prediction Time from the PRR Set are at the bottom of this update.
Here are the 26 secret themed Pokemon:
My vote: I'll decide later
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fame
Current Hall of Fame
A Serebii.net Favorite!
I have to go, so I'm just going to get right to the chase instead of drag this part on like I usually do. The winners of last Prediction Time are ice water and bullkid1997, and they need to decide who to auto-eliminate before the Top 10.