Guys, unless you're a tallyist, please try not to make too many posts after your original vote post. It gets kind of confusing and annoying when people are randomly posting comments in between votes.
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated.
The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round and it can occur more than once a round. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Electivire Addict & Sinnoh Champion
Here are the 16 remaining original Pokemon Survivor pokemon:
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fame
Current Hall of Fame
A Serebii.net Favorite!