Dragonite Has Entered the Top 3!!
Current Set Explanation
What EA and I have decided to do is that instead of voting for the Pokemon you want out, you vote for the Pokemon you want IN. After a round of voting, the Pokemon that has the most votes will proceed to the next round of this set. Then voting will start again with the 5 remaining Pokemon, and one by one Pokemon will start proceeding to the next round, until there is only one Pokemon that has not proceeded. That Pokemon is eliminated from the set, and then we bring back the 5 Pokemon that proceeded and the cycle repeats. This goes on until only 2 Pokemon are left, where we will have our usual final round that will determine who becomes the Serebii.net Favourite.
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten pokemon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can happen more than once per set, but in addition it can also not happen during a set. In this round, you MUST PM either Sinnoh Champion or Electivire Addict your vote (depending on who is updating next) as opposed to in the thread itself.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion
& Electivire Addict
Here are the 3 Hall of Fame Pokemon - remember you are voting for the Pokemon you want IN:
Proceeding to the Next Round
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fame
Current Hall of Fame
A Serebii.net Favorite!