I was about to get annoyed because this would be the second time recently where I came online ready to update, only to find that it was a tie. But then I remembered I hadn't voted yet! So, voting Reuniclus.
The Final Tally:
Reuniclus is the psychic type representative!
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten pokemon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
Double Down Round
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before the Top 10. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokemon, you select your favourite Pokemon, and that Pokemon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokemon in the set has not been selected, that Pokemon is eliminated.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion
& Electivire Addict
The Ultimate Type Set 2.0 Explanation
Here's how it works. The objective of the beginning is to see what everyone's favourite Pokemon of each type is. To get this result, we will be having 17 different rounds - one for each type. Whenever a round begins, SC or I will be saying what the type will be, and then you will be nominating Pokemon of that type. Nominations that are not of the chosen type, or are already in the winners circle will be rejected. Tallyists, for this part please display the current nominations, and who nominated them.
This phase will end once 15 Pokemon have been nominated. It is a first come; first served basis, so you have to be quick to nominate! Anyways, the 15 nominations will then be displayed on another update, and once that has happened, you will be voting for your favourite. If you fail to take note of that and instead vote out a Pokemon by mistake, we will be jerks and count that as your actual vote. You can change that to your real vote later on, but this will count as your switch. The Pokemon with the most votes will represent its type in the actual Ultimate Type Set 2.0.
Those who have nominated may not vote for their nomination
. If you do vote for your nomination, your vote will not be counted. In order to make detecting this easier for the tallyists, we will be displaying the nominators in the update.
Once we have gone through each individual type, that's when the main part of the set will begin. From then on, it will be a normal voting set that contains the 17 types, and we will find out what the ultimate type is. Last time it was fighting, but what will it be this time?
Our fourteenth type is...:
Note: Gengar and Golurk cannot be nominated.
Representatives of Each Type:
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!