Page 92 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495961021421921092 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 43026

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Hmmm.ok, looks like there is one on my browser, but "my browser" is a DSi XL and it tends to do stupid stuff to text. Everything is reformatted to it's own font type, which is rather bland, lame, and occassionally hard to read. :/
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

We need update!
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Well You're Not Getting One, Ditto123:
    Lanturn: 9
    Quilava: 4
    Aggron: 2
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Dont Be A Sore Loser, SC You Still Have Alakazam Tally
    Aragon: 2

Whyyyyyy cruel fate

wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Okay, I'm sorry, joke or not, I'm getting pissed that whenever I don't update because there's too few votes, that either makes me a cheater or a sore loser. Go check through every single update I've posted if you want - nearly every single one of them has occurred when the final tally had about 17-18 votes. So, just because I want to keep that rule, and it just so happens people are begging for an early update when my Pokemon is getting out, doesn't change anything. Again, I know most of you are saying things like this as a joke, but its getting god damn annoying. You guys wouldn't like it if I constantly accused you of rigging a game or being a sore loser for something completely unrelated. So stop it, please.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ya that does sound annoying =( Now be nice befor the game is close!

Oh god I'm sorry. I didn't know about that pattern or whatever. And no one else is voting...

Back early!

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto123 View Post
    Oh god I'm sorry. I didn't know about that pattern or whatever. And no one else is voting...
    I wasn't really referring to you, I was referring to some posts a few rounds ago and more recently The Fad's tally title

Also, it's been less than an hour since someone voted, which isn't that long. When the amount of votes is under my "update limit", I usually try to leave it overnight so people from other time zones have a chance to vote.

New Page, Same Tally:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

It Has 15 Votes That Should Be Enough, SC Tally

LOLUMAD?

Not yet, but at this rate I will be soon enough...

Also, think of it this way - I like to update at about 18 votes. Quilava is more than three votes behind Lanturn, so even by giving more people the opportunity they deserve to vote, Lanturn still probably won't escape elimination (except if a bunch of people change my vote). So, waiting for a few more votes has very little chance to save Lanturn, so if that doesn't prove I'm not waiting in the hopes to save Lanturn, I give up.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Fad you should stfu befor your tally powers are striped from you

*I ALREADY VOTED*

Hey guys, I has an idear.
    Let's cut SC some slack ok?
    Joking around is good and all, but annoying, irritating, or baiting someone (anyone) will probably result in the wrath of the mods.
    Not something I'm ready to experience so soon after joining this site.
    Besides, SC's pretty cool.
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

My Tally Powers Are Godly Tally

Chihaya, don't mock me! I will sneak in an extra vote of your prediction next round! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (jk obv)

I know Im tallying alot, but its so my posts dont seem like spam when Im responding to someone.

I vote off Quiliva
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

I vote Lantern

Ahh I vote off Quilava

~Credit to SleepingCelebii for the banner~

Lanturn to ensure his demise.

I vote Cheese.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Voting Quilava.

Noo~ Lanturn! ):

Officially claimed Starly!

So...Im back lol. My vote it Lanturn, sorry :s

My shiny pokemon: as well as shiny Snivy I got from some randomer japanese guy over the GTS
    Y Friend Code 2793-1497-1708
    Friend Safari: Poison, Gloom, Muk and Garbodor!

Play Ocarina Of Time. Get to Ganon. Replace Ganon with Emboar and tell me he doesn't fit right in? The truth is out, Ganon has escaped, and is now in the form of a Pokemon!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

1) I already voted.

2) I wish for something very unfortunate to happen to the favorite pokémon of everyone who has voted in favor of kicking out Lanturn.

3) This is officially my 100th post in this thread. (w00t? o.O?)

4) there is no 4.

that is all.
    Back for more!

2DS Friend Code:
    4656 8517 3097

I vote out quilavaaaaa.

Professor & Montgomery
    The Best Pokemon Ever.

Credit to iPokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Zalbar View Post
    1) I already voted.

2) I wish something very unfortunate to happen to the favorite pokémon of everyone who has voted in favor of kicking out Lanturn.

3) This is officially my 100th post in this thread. (w00t? o.O?)

4) there is no 4.

that is all.
    Don't worry Zalbar, my favorite out of all the pokemon at the beginning was Salamence....he's not there so there's the very unfortunate thing

My shiny pokemon: as well as shiny Snivy I got from some randomer japanese guy over the GTS
    Y Friend Code 2793-1497-1708
    Friend Safari: Poison, Gloom, Muk and Garbodor!

Play Ocarina Of Time. Get to Ganon. Replace Ganon with Emboar and tell me he doesn't fit right in? The truth is out, Ganon has escaped, and is now in the form of a Pokemon!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Armando Payne, Cheese is Electivire, and he is out, so your vote did not count.

Final Tally
    : 13
    : 8
    : 2

I really hope you guys are happy now.

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here

Special Rounds:
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Electivire Addict & Sinnoh Champion

Current Tallyists
    King World
    Bridge
    MarshtompMan
    The Fad

Here are the 3 owners/tallyists' choice Pokemon:

My vote:

Owner/Tallyist Tally:
    Sinnoh Champion: 1/5
    MarshtompMan: 1/5
    The Fad: 1/5

Voted Off:

Saved

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fame
    Cyndaquil
    Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Current Hall of Fame
    Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax

A Serebii.net Favorite!
    Espeon
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 28th March 2011 at 11:15 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 92 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495961021421921092 ... LastLast