The Final Tally:
Octillery, Crobat, Heracross and Skarmory all have the least amount of votes, which means they are all ELIMINATED!!!!!!!!
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
Double Down Round
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
The Easter Egg Round
- It's baaaaaack! Quite honestly, SC doesn't really like the idea of having this section here to begin with. In fact, the only reason he changed the description is because he wanted to prove ER wrong when ER said that SC would remove it because he's a buzzkill. So if you read this, VM ER saying "No deal, ER!"
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
& Endoplasmic Reticulum
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
Phases of the Region Set
The phase we are currently on will be bolded. A phase's instructions will only be revealed when that phase begins.
Phase 1: Voters nominate one Pokemon from every region. Once there are 20 Pokemon from every region, we move onto Phase 2. There will be 100 Pokemon by the end of this phase, 20 from each region.
Phase 2: The nominated Pokemon from each region will randomly be paired into ten pairs of two. You will vote for the Pokemon you PREFER. The Pokemon that get the most votes in every pair moves onto the next phase, leaving ten Pokemon. The ten remaining Pokemon will then be paired into five pairs of two. Once again, you vote for the Pokemon you PREFER. The Pokemon that get the most votes in every pair moves onto the next phase, leaving five Pokemon. You then again vote for the Pokemon you PREFER out of the five, and the Pokemon that gets the most votes moves onto the next phase. That will leave four Pokemon, who will be eliminated. There will be 80 Pokemon by the end of this phase, 16 from each region.
Phase 3: Survivor is already borderline a face-off, yet for some reason it remains in the game section! So in order to make this game seem less like a face-off and avoid the risk of having it moved, the next phase is a hurt/heal phase. Each Pokemon will start off with ten points and every 6 hours
you may vote for one Pokemon to be hurt (-1 point), and healed (+1 point). Once 4 Pokemon have been eliminated from each region, the phase will end. There will be 60 Pokemon by the end of this phase, 12 from each region.
Phase 4: Every voter will have 100 points to use, and they must distribute them between the remaining Pokemon. Each user can distribute their points however they like - they can use all 100 on one Pokemon, they can give an equal amount to every Pokemon (although that would be pointless), or they can give certain amounts to certain Pokemon, as long as their total points equals 100. Each user must also use all their points in the same vote, because frankly tallying all these points will be difficult enough, so we don't want to keep track of how many points everybody has left to use. Also, when you distribute the points, you must use whole numbers. After people have finished voting, the 4 Pokemon with the lowest scores will be eliminated. There will be 40 Pokemon by the end of this phase, 8 from each region.
Phase 5: This phase's instructions will be revealed when Phase 4 is complete.
Phase 6: This phase's instructions will be revealed when Phase 5 is complete.
Next is Hoenn!
Here is the 12 Johto Pokemon:
My vote: I'll wait
In The Next Phase:
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!