Page 1203 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 203110311531193119912001201120212031204120512061207121312531303 ... LastLast
Results 30,051 to 30,075 of 42891

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Voting Crobat. I love it's design, but I like scizor better.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Current Tally:
    Crobat: 13
    Scizor: 6
    Gliscor: 2
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Voting Gliscor. If it wins I'm actually going to be pissed.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I vote out Gliscor.
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

MAJOR NEWS GUYS, PLEASE READ:

Most of you may not know about this yet since it only happened earlier tonight, but unfortunately Endoplasmic Reticulum has been permanently banned as his 7,000,000 alternate accounts were traced back to him. This is extremely unfortunate, as not only was he a great overall member, but he was amazing at running this game with me. So, while it is sad that he's not going to be posting here anymore, he's still going to be part of running this game behind the scenes, as he'll still be making sets with me and coming up with ideas for the game when we have IRL conversations (because if you haven't figured this out in the 2 YEARS WE'VE RUN THIS GAME, he and I are related).

So, just to recap, Endoplasmic Reticulum has been banned but Survivor will remain open. However, this does require some new staffing (pretty ironic considering we're in the staff Face-off set). Not only is ER gone, but MarshtompMan is also no longer a tallyist. Therefore, we need TWO new tallyists, so if you're interested, PLEASE VM ME STATING YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A TALLYIST. In the update after this one, I'll post which two people got the job.

We'll also be hiring a new co-owner to help update the game with me, but don't bother VMing about wanting that, because ER and I will make a decision about that on our own.

The Final Tally:
    : 13
    : 6
    : 4

Crobat, represented by Endoplasmic Reticulum, has been eliminated! Endoplasmic Reticulum has no Pokemon left!

We began the Ultimate Staff Face-off one month and three days ago to see which tallyist had the best taste. Immediately, we proved that MarshtompMan and Waterpokes do not as their mere one Pokemon they had in the set got eliminated almost immediately, and later on Paradoxe's did too. All that was left was Bullkid's, RubyXIII's, Endoplasmic Reticulum's, Hydrohs', and Silent Conversation's. From the beginning SC had 6, ER had 5, Bullkid had 4, while Ruby and Hydrohs had 3. It looked like the owners were dominating.

While they were doing quite well throughout the game, as there were less and less Pokemon left, more and more of the owners' Pokemon were taken out. Ruby on the other hand, was secure for most of the game, and one of his Pokemon was even doing well while the rest were not targets at all. Half of Bullkid's Pokemon did go down pretty quickly, and the rest dwindled shortly after. Hydrohs' had only one Pokemon for the majority of the game, as his other two were also taken out quick.

When the top 10 came, Bullkid and Hydrohs were eliminated, leaving only Ruby and the two owners. They fought for awhile, but eventually ER's final remaining Pokemon, Crobat, was taken out. If you don't remember this you are probably suffering from some mental disease AS IT JUST HAPPENED RIGHT NOW!

Anyways, we only have two staff left, two to see who is the Ultimate Staff Member, and who is that guy who come in second. Who will be the ULTIMATE STAFF POKEMON!

Ladies and gentlemen, re-introducing...

He is friendly, well liked, and almost no one hates him. He is the winner of the Pokemon Survivor Members Set - RubyXIII!

VS.

He can be pushy and in your face, but this is because of how passionate and dedicated he is. Owner of this game for over a year, we all would not be here if not for him - Silent Conversation!

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.

The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down Round - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Abandon Round - This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.

Current Tallyists
    Bullkid
    Hydrohs
    Paradoxe
    RubyXIII
    Waterpokes

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

Like always, make sure you CLEARLY state whether you're voting for the Pokemon to win or lose!

Here are the final 2 Ultimate Staff Pokemon:

My vote: FTW!

Pokemon In The Final Set By Staff Member:
    RubyXIII - 1/20
    Silent Conversation - 1/20

Voted Out:

Saved:

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fames:

Cyndaquil

Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp
    Absol

Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite

Current Hall of Fame:
    Flygon
    Breloom

A Serebii.net Favourite!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Gliscor for the win.

As much as I like Scizor, I like Gliscor better.

EDIT: Well said DJ, well said.
    Last edited by Recon; 4th December 2012 at 4:03 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Well, final 2.

I gotta say, thanks to all who saved Scizor over the time. Even if I don't win, I'm glad I made it this far.

Voting Scizor For the Win because it's my pokemon,

Never Give Up

Voting Gliscor to win!

~Gryoine

Gliscor to win.

R.I.P. Endo you shall be missed </3

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Gliscor to win.

R.I.P. Endo you shall be missed </3
    Amen.

Tally
    Gliscor: 4
    Scizor: 1

Never Give Up

lol

Scizor for the win.

Gliscor ftw.

New Page, New Tally:
    Gliscor FTW: 5
    Scizor FTW: 2
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Scizor FTW.

Wow, that's pretty crappy for ER. Or "EA" as people seem to call him.
    Why'd he have so many accounts?

edit:
    Endoplasmic Reticulum - Yesterday 12:45 PM View Conversation Report
    Save crobat!

awks.
    dying man's wish
    Last edited by dinosaurus; 4th December 2012 at 6:04 AM.

Scizor FTW!

Hmm... I'll vote Scizor to win.

Good night, sweet prince. ;_;

Current Tally:
    Scizor FTW: 6
    Gliscor FTW: 6

Gliscor to win.

Scizor FOR THE FUGGIN WIN.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Scizor to glory.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

A simple vote here. But that simple vote could make all the difference for the vote is for Scizor....to win!

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Scizor to win

Current Tally:
    Scizor FTW: 10
    Gliscor FTW: 6

Gliscor for the win.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Scizor to win! (Gliscor's ugly so)

Down to my absolute favorite and a close contender... Scizor FTW!
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Page 1203 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 203110311531193119912001201120212031204120512061207121312531303 ... LastLast