Page 1159 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 159105911091149115511561157115811591160116111621163116912091259 ... LastLast
Results 28,951 to 28,975 of 43016

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

  1. #28951
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Floatzel.

    Current Tally:
    Confagrigus: 2
    Lucario: 1
    Bisharp: 1
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Floatzel: 1

  2. #28952
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Pointless Tally:
    Cofagrigus: 2
    Bisharp: 1
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1
    Floatzel: 1
    Lucario: 1

    Darmanitan.

  3. #28953
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Go Bisharp!
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  4. #28954
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Gallade IN
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  5. #28955
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Cofagrigus gets my vote

  6. #28956
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    look behind you
    Posts
    614

    Default

    I'll go Dousin
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

  7. #28957
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,001

  8. #28958
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    GALLADE GALLADE GALLADE GALLADE GALLADE!!

    Current Gallade Better Not Lose To COFAGRIGUS Tally:
    Gallade: 3
    Cofagrigus: 3
    Bisharp: 2
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1
    Floatzel: 1
    Duosion: 1
    Lucario: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  9. #28959
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    See, Waterpokes, that's my problem. The one time you guys may let a Unova Pokemon do well is when a) it's not even a good one and b) it's up against my FAVOURITE Pokemon.

    Current Tally:
    Gallade: 4
    Cofagrigus: 4
    Bisharp: 2
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1
    Floatzel: 1
    Duosion: 1
    Lucario: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  10. #28960
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    603

    Default

    I pick Cofagrigus.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

    I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

  11. #28961
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Stop giving SC Pokemon!

    And seriously guys, Cofagrigous is a contender? That thing is just a boring coffin. Vote for something awesome like Lucario, I mean that thing was so boss it was in smash bros and got its own movie yet it gets like NO attention here.

    edit: After rereading the votes I realized a lot of you like it as much as me but think your votes are useless. Please vote for Lucario, if we get enough we can beat that piece of mediocrity known as Cofagrigous.
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 5th November 2012 at 12:12 AM.

  12. #28962
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Stop giving SC Pokemon!
    Guys, don't listen to ER. He's just jealous that people like my choices more than his.

    Unnecessary Tally Is Unecessary:
    Cofagrigus: 5
    Gallade: 4
    Bisharp: 2
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1
    Floatzel: 1
    Duosion: 1
    Lucario: 1
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

    Gallade.

  13. #28963
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,074

    Default

    Going with Bisharp.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  14. #28964
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Current Tally:
    Cofagrigus: 5
    Gallade: 4
    Bisharp: 3
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1
    Floatzel: 1
    Duosion: 1
    Lucario: 1

    Gallade, Cofagrigus and Lucario are cool and all, but what if I told you could instead vote for a pokemon that can hit like a truck and punch holes through anything that doesn't resist its moves without even using a stat-boosting move? What if I told you you could vote for a pokemon with also pretty good HP and neat speed? What if I also told you this pokemon was from Unova and by voting for it, you could let Unova pokemon get their recognition after all of these ages of oppression?

    What if I told you this pokemon was Darmanitan?
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 5th November 2012 at 12:29 AM.

  15. #28965
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Conversation View Post
    Guys, don't listen to ER. He's just jealous that people like my choices more than his.
    Says the owner who got first picks while others received leftovers cough me cough

  16. #28966
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    Says the owner who got first picks while others received leftovers cough me cough
    Actually I got first pick. SC got one of the last.

  17. #28967
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Ummmm............I'm thinking Floatzel.

  18. #28968
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Current Tally:
    Cofagrigus: 5
    Gallade: 4
    Bisharp: 3
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1
    Floatzel: 1
    Duosion: 1
    Lucario: 1

    Gallade, Cofagrigus and Lucario are cool and all, but what if I told you could instead vote for a pokemon that can hit like a truck and punch holes through anything that doesn't resist its moves without even using a stat-boosting move? What if I told you you could vote for a pokemon with also pretty good HP and neat speed? What if I also told you this pokemon was from Unova and by voting for it, you could let Unova pokemon get their recognition after all of these ages of oppression?

    What if I told you this pokemon was Darmanitan?
    What if I told you that Gallade has great attack, great Special defense, and decent speed? That it has an excellent offensive physical movepool consisting of Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Earthquake, Stone Edge Judgement Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, and Dual Chop? What if I told you this gives it 10 different move types to abuse, including psudeo-boltbeam, edgequake, and dark/fight?

    Already voted.

    Yes by the way, Gallade is one of my favorite pokemon, along with Snorlax and Herracross.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  19. #28969
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Divine Comedy
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Gallade is awesome, but I'm rocking Lucario now. He rocks.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173




    Credit to Robert

  20. #28970
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Area Unknown
    Posts
    2,461

    Default

    Voting Duosion.


    Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday



    images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

  21. #28971
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,074

    Default

    Current Tally:
    Cofagrigus: 5
    Gallade: 4
    Bisharp: 3
    Floatzel: 2
    Duosion: 2
    Lucario: 2
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  22. #28972
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Divine Comedy
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Switching from Lucario to Gallade, bc Lucario doesn't look like it'll get in and Confagrigus is not as good.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173




    Credit to Robert

  23. #28973
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Switching from Lucario to Gallade, bc Lucario doesn't look like it'll get in and Confagrigus is not as good.
    boy, 2 hours sure does make a difference


    switching from Floatzel to Duosion

    Current Tally:
    Cofagrigus: 5
    Gallade: 5
    Bisharp: 3
    Duosion: 3
    Floatzel: 1
    Lucario: 1
    Crawdaunt: 1
    Darmanitan: 1

  24. #28974
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Divine Comedy
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    boy, 2 hours sure does make a difference
    well its mainly just that now i realized the votes are at 20 so the round can end at anytime
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173




    Credit to Robert

  25. #28975
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Switching from Lucario to Bisharp. C'mon guys let's try to get this thing to win. It's really cool

Page 1159 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 159105911091149115511561157115811591160116111621163116912091259 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •