Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 124

Thread: A Carmine FTW's trade thread

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shekal View Post
    shiny pikachu colored pichu
    pokemon event Feb 14,2010
    ot GAMESTP
    ID 01300
    lvl 30
    holding everstone
    ist ok?
    Sorry I already have that event
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    122

    Default

    i have a legit
    shiny manaphy from ranger
    legit shiny mew

    i am interested in your

    January 1, 2011 Attack Form (Jolly and Flawless)
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toawest1 View Post
    i have a legit
    shiny manaphy from ranger
    legit shiny mew

    i am interested in your

    January 1, 2011 Attack Form (Jolly and Flawless)
    What is the info on the mew and the manaphy? I am not really interested in shinies and I already have both of those
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I am interested in your SHINY Latios April 24, 2010 (Lonely) and your SHINY Latias Enigma Stone Event March 17, 2011 (Brave). I would be willing to offer a shiny Uxie, a shiny Rayquazza (from Hoenn), a shiny Deoxys, or a shiny Azelf with PKRS.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I am interested in your SHINY Latios April 24, 2010 (Lonely) and your SHINY Latias Enigma Stone Event March 17, 2011 (Brave). I would be willing to offer a shiny Uxie, a shiny Rayquazza (from Hoenn), a shiny Deoxys, or a shiny Azelf with PKRS.
    sorry I am not really interested as I already have all of those shiny
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I also have a shiny japanese Darkrai from Newmoon Island and a shiny japanese Mew from Faraway Island (Hoenn). Just received both of them today.
    Last edited by Lady Ariel; 26th June 2011 at 10:44 PM.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I also have a shiny japanese Darkrai from Newmoon Island and a shiny japanese Mew from Faraway Island (Hoenn). Just received both of them today.
    Sorry I already have both of those events shiny.
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I have these shiny Pokemon:
    Tyranitar - Naughty, Lv. 55, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Route 206 (Met at Lv. 16)
    Shellder (I think it is flawless) - Adamant, Lv. 1, English, ID: 51032, OT: Wish, From Day-Care (Hatched Rt. 34)
    Phione - Mild, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, From Day-Care (Hatched Rt. 210)
    Mudkip - Docile, Lv. 1, English, ID: 20211, OT: GX., From Day-Care (Hatched Solaceon Town)
    Aggron - Bashful, Lv. 42, English, ID: 41747, OT: Dale, Caught at Fuego Ironworks (Met at Lv. 30)
    Tentacool - Impish, Lv. 30, English, ID: 60948, OT: ASH, Caught at Vermillion City
    Metagross - Relaxed, Lv. 53, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 228 (Met at Lv. 51)
    Staraptor - Quirky, Lv. 55, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 201 (Met at Lv. 2)
    Linoone (I think it is flawless) - Careful, Lv. 22, English, ID: 57573, OT: Jelmer, Caught at Rt. 202 (Met at Lv. 3)
    Xatu - Hardy, Lv. 51, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 224 (Met at Lv. 50)
    Illumise - Lax, Lv. 49, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 229 (Met at Lv. 49)
    Exploud - Hardy, Lv. 46, English, ID: 22375, OT: MELISSA, Migrated from Hoenn
    Crobat - Serious, Lv. 32, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 209 (Met at Lv. 19)
    Parasect - Brave, Lv. 25, English, ID: 45596, OT: T BONE, Migrated from Kanto
    Bagon - Jolly, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 210)
    Hippopotas - Timid, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Solaceon Town)
    Riolu - Adamant, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Solaceon Town)
    Treecko - Gentle, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 209)
    Stantler - Lax, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 209)
    Roselia - Lonely, Lv. 25, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Rt. 209 (Met at Lv. 20)
    Charmander (I think it is flawless) - Jolly, Lv. 1, English, ID: 22704, OT: Smogon, Day-Care (Hatched at Pallet Town)
    Cubone - Lax, Lv. 4, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 203 (Met at Lv. 4)
    Gallade - Gentle, Lv. 23, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 208 (Met at Lv. 17)
    Kricketot - Lax, Lv, 6, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 207 (Met at Lv. 6)
    Espeon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Vaporeon - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Jolteon - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Flareon - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Leafeon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Umbreon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Glaceon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Eevee - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Golbat - Calm, Lv. 48, English, ID: 04103, OT: TERRY, Migrated from Hoenn
    Absol - Lax, Lv. 1, English, ID: 63910, OT: Colin, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 34)
    Riolu - Naughty, Lv. 1, English, ID: 35052, OT: Danny, Day-Care (Hatched at Solaceon Town)
    Porygon - Modest, Lv. 1, English, ID: 26071, OT: CJ, Day-Care (Hatched at Goldenrod City)
    Totodile -Adamant, Lv. 1, English, ID: 55745, OT: Ift, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 204)

    I have these event Pokemon:
    Obliva Heatran - Untouched, Quiet, Lv. 50, ID: 03060, OT: Oblivia
    Sinjoh Ruins Palkia - Untouched, Rash
    Sinjoh Ruins Dialga - Untouched, Gentle
    Sinjoh Ruins Giratina - Untouched, Relaxed
    Engima Stone Latios - Untouched, Careful, Lv. 40, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Pewter City (Met at Lv. 40)
    Suicune - Untouched, Relaxed, Lv. 30, ID: 01311, OT: GAMESTP, Shiny
    Entei - Untouched, Adamant, Lv. 30, ID: 01171, OT: GAMESTP, Shiny
    Raikou - Untouched, Rash, Lv. 30, ID: 01031, OT: GAMESTP, Shiny
    Kyogre - Untouched, Quiet, Lv. 50, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Embedded Tower (Met at Lv. 50)
    Groudon - Untouched, Serious, Lv. 50, ID: 03903, OT: MINIBOS, Caught at Embedded Tower (Met at Lv. 50)
    Rayquaza - Untouched, Naive, Lv. 50, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Embedded Tower (Met at Lv. 50)
    Roaming Latias - Untouched, Quiet, Lv. 35, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Rt. 22 (Met at Lv. 35)

    Let me know if any of these would and how many would be needed for both shiny Latias and shiny Latios.
    Last edited by Lady Ariel; 27th June 2011 at 1:58 AM.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I have these shiny Pokemon:
    Tyranitar - Naughty, Lv. 55, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Route 206 (Met at Lv. 16)
    Shellder (I think it is flawless) - Adamant, Lv. 1, English, ID: 51032, OT: Wish, From Day-Care (Hatched Rt. 34)
    Phione - Mild, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, From Day-Care (Hatched Rt. 210)
    Mudkip - Docile, Lv. 1, English, ID: 20211, OT: GX., From Day-Care (Hatched Solaceon Town)
    Aggron - Bashful, Lv. 42, English, ID: 41747, OT: Dale, Caught at Fuego Ironworks (Met at Lv. 30)
    Tentacool - Impish, Lv. 30, English, ID: 60948, OT: ASH, Caught at Vermillion City
    Metagross - Relaxed, Lv. 53, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 228 (Met at Lv. 51)
    Staraptor - Quirky, Lv. 55, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 201 (Met at Lv. 2)
    Linoone (I think it is flawless) - Careful, Lv. 22, English, ID: 57573, OT: Jelmer, Caught at Rt. 202 (Met at Lv. 3)
    Xatu - Hardy, Lv. 51, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 224 (Met at Lv. 50)
    Illumise - Lax, Lv. 49, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 229 (Met at Lv. 49)
    Exploud - Hardy, Lv. 46, English, ID: 22375, OT: MELISSA, Migrated from Hoenn
    Crobat - Serious, Lv. 32, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 209 (Met at Lv. 19)
    Parasect - Brave, Lv. 25, English, ID: 45596, OT: T BONE, Migrated from Kanto
    Bagon - Jolly, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 210)
    Hippopotas - Timid, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Solaceon Town)
    Riolu - Adamant, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Solaceon Town)
    Treecko - Gentle, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 209)
    Stantler - Lax, Lv. 1, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 209)
    Roselia - Lonely, Lv. 25, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Rt. 209 (Met at Lv. 20)
    Charmander (I think it is flawless) - Jolly, Lv. 1, English, ID: 22704, OT: Smogon, Day-Care (Hatched at Pallet Town)
    Cubone - Lax, Lv. 4, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 203 (Met at Lv. 4)
    Gallade - Gentle, Lv. 23, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 208 (Met at Lv. 17)
    Kricketot - Lax, Lv, 6, English, ID: 37801, OT: David, Caught at Rt. 207 (Met at Lv. 6)
    Espeon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Vaporeon - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Jolteon - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Flareon - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Leafeon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Umbreon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Glaceon - Quircky, Lv. 17, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Eevee - Quircky, Lv. 16, English, ID: 11536, OT: timb, Caught at Trophy Garden (Met at Lv. 16)
    Golbat - Calm, Lv. 48, English, ID: 04103, OT: TERRY, Migrated from Hoenn
    Absol - Lax, Lv. 1, English, ID: 63910, OT: Colin, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 34)
    Riolu - Naughty, Lv. 1, English, ID: 35052, OT: Danny, Day-Care (Hatched at Solaceon Town)
    Porygon - Modest, Lv. 1, English, ID: 26071, OT: CJ, Day-Care (Hatched at Goldenrod City)
    Totodile -Adamant, Lv. 1, English, ID: 55745, OT: Ift, Day-Care (Hatched at Rt. 204)

    I have these event Pokemon:
    Obliva Heatran - Untouched, Quiet, Lv. 50, ID: 03060, OT: Oblivia
    Sinjoh Ruins Palkia - Untouched, Rash
    Sinjoh Ruins Dialga - Untouched, Gentle
    Sinjoh Ruins Giratina - Untouched, Relaxed
    Engima Stone Latios - Untouched, Careful, Lv. 40, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Pewter City (Met at Lv. 40)
    Suicune - Untouched, Relaxed, Lv. 30, ID: 01311, OT: GAMESTP, Shiny
    Entei - Untouched, Adamant, Lv. 30, ID: 01171, OT: GAMESTP, Shiny
    Raikou - Untouched, Rash, Lv. 30, ID: 01031, OT: GAMESTP, Shiny
    Kyogre - Untouched, Quiet, Lv. 50, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Embedded Tower (Met at Lv. 50)
    Groudon - Untouched, Serious, Lv. 50, ID: 03903, OT: MINIBOS, Caught at Embedded Tower (Met at Lv. 50)
    Rayquaza - Untouched, Naive, Lv. 50, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Embedded Tower (Met at Lv. 50)
    Roaming Latias - Untouched, Quiet, Lv. 35, ID: 53360, OT: ARIEL, Caught at Rt. 22 (Met at Lv. 35)

    Let me know if any of these would and how many would be needed for both shiny Latias and shiny Latios.
    Sorry I am not interested in any of your shinies and I already have all of those events
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I also forgot to mention the shiny Totodile is flawless. I am also going to trade tomorrow hopefully for a ALAMOS darkrai, Japanese Ranger Manaphy, and a TRU regigigas.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I also forgot to mention the shiny Totodile is flawless. I am also going to trade tomorrow hopefully for a ALAMOS darkrai, Japanese Ranger Manaphy, and a TRU regigigas.
    I guess I would trade for the totodile then
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Over There
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I also forgot to mention the shiny Totodile is flawless. I am also going to trade tomorrow hopefully for a ALAMOS darkrai, Japanese Ranger Manaphy, and a TRU regigigas.
    Lol, these events are the ones I'm giving to the shop owner:P
    Thats why I needed them cloned.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24vmb94.jpg[/IMG] Giveaways![IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2u7up2w.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2ciij6.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2ywhcsm.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/33398xw.png[/IMG]
    The REAL Skymin!
    Userbars made by the Incredible Mew_ and -Sarah
    Transformations and Cloud Riders made by the Awesome PikaPika677

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    So Flawless shiny Totodile for Shiny Latias and Shiny Latios? I also have a shiny flawless Cyndaquil if that would help even the trade out. Should I use your friend code for Platinum? It would be my HeartGold Friend Code.
    Last edited by Lady Ariel; 27th June 2011 at 9:47 PM.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Hi i am interested in your shiny palkia(modest),shiny dialga(adamant),shiny giratina(hasty) and HVR 2011 celebi(modest)
    I have to offer all ut:
    Pokemon Colosseum flaffy modest
    PKTOPIA magmortar modest female with charcoal
    Shaymin film11 (04019) mild
    TRU regigigas (03089)adamant with item
    milotic [VGC09] - (05309) [Shiny] [♂] [Nature "Timid"]
    TRU dragonite lonely 11088 with item
    Last edited by diesel135; 27th June 2011 at 11:39 PM.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocoboy View Post
    Lol, these events are the ones I'm giving to the shop owner:P
    Thats why I needed them cloned.
    Yah I already have our trade going so I am not going to take the same events twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    So Flawless shiny Totodile for Shiny Latias and Shiny Latios? I also have a shiny flawless Cyndaquil if that would help even the trade out. Should I use your friend code for Platinum? It would be my HeartGold Friend Code.
    Yah use my platinum and I guess I would trade for a cyndaquil too. You wan the flawless latios?

    Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    Hi i am interested in your shiny palkia(modest),shiny dialga(adamant),shiny giratina(hasty) and HVR 2011 celebi(modest)
    I have to offer all ut:
    Pokemon Colosseum flaffy modest
    PKTOPIA magmortar modest female with charcoal
    Shaymin film11 (04019) mild
    TRU regigigas (03089)adamant with item
    milotic [VGC09] - (05309) [Shiny] [♂] [Nature "Timid"]
    TRU dragonite lonely 11088 with item
    I would trade for the colloseum event if it was mareep, are you sure it is UT?
    I don't need the PKTOPIA magmortar anymore
    I am going to get the film shaymin in another trade.
    I will trade for the regigigas, the milotic, and the dragonite. Also the flaffy if it was a mareep
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I am interested in your SHINY Latios April 24, 2010 (Lonely) and your SHINY Latias Enigma Stone Event March 17, 2011 (Brave) for those two flawless pokemon. I forgot about flawless shiny Charmander and shiny flawless shellder. If not these two then yes I would be interested in shiny flawless latios. I would prefer a set of Latias/Latios. When will you be able to trade? I will be able to trade tomorrow around 10:00 AM (Central Time).
    Last edited by Lady Ariel; 28th June 2011 at 1:57 AM.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Go to this link.
    There isn't mareep in colosseum.
    http://www.serebii.net/colosseum/pokemon.shtml

    So do you want to trade?
    I also have a hadou regice ut 50901 docile.
    Last edited by diesel135; 28th June 2011 at 2:10 AM.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I am interested in your SHINY Latios April 24, 2010 (Lonely) and your SHINY Latias Enigma Stone Event March 17, 2011 (Brave) for those two flawless pokemon. I forgot about flawless shiny Charmander and shiny flawless shellder. If not these two then yes I would be interested in shiny flawless latios. I would prefer a set of Latias/Latios. When will you be able to trade? I will be able to trade tomorrow around 10:00 AM (Central Time).
    okay just pm me when you can trade with our trade we need to do

    Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    Go to this link.
    There isn't mareep in colosseum.
    http://www.serebii.net/colosseum/pokemon.shtml

    So do you want to trade?
    I also have a hadou regice ut 50901 docile.
    I am getting the hadou in a trad eand yah ur right I'm sorry I will definitely trade you for the flaffy. So what is our final trade?
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I will most likely PM you tomorrow around 10:00 AM (Central Time), but you can definitely expect a PM from me.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    86

    Default

    colosseum flaffy modest
    TRU regigigas (03089)adamant with item
    milotic [VGC09] - (05309) [Shiny] [♂] [Nature "Timid"]
    TRU dragonite lonely 11088 with item

    for your
    shiny palkia(modest),
    shiny dialga(adamant),
    shiny giratina(hasty)
    HVR 2011 celebi(modest)?
    I also have the 10 aniv typhlosion 06808 ut hardy.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    I will most likely PM you tomorrow around 10:00 AM (Central Time), but you can definitely expect a PM from me.
    Okay thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    colosseum flaffy modest
    TRU regigigas (03089)adamant with item
    milotic [VGC09] - (05309) [Shiny] [♂] [Nature "Timid"]
    TRU dragonite lonely 11088 with item

    for your
    shiny palkia(modest),
    shiny dialga(adamant),
    shiny giratina(hasty)
    HVR 2011 celebi(modest)?
    I also have the 10 aniv typhlosion 06808 ut hardy.
    I do not need the typhlosion or entei. But you do know that mareep can be on pokemon colloseum because it is in the japanese E-Card


    Also I have just recently completed a massive update to my shop which consists of these updated 4th gen events:
        Spoiler:- 50+ New Events in 4th GEN:
    Last edited by A Carmine FTW; 28th June 2011 at 6:19 AM.
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    86

    Default

    I also have the HAYLEY Eevee holding a hapan berry "(I will trade 2 or 3 events for this as this is the last of my events for HAYLEY events)".
    For the FALWLESS SHINY Anotrith lvl 1 (Adamant) and impish shiny aron?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    I also have the HAYLEY Eevee holding a hapan berry "(I will trade 2 or 3 events for this as this is the last of my events for HAYLEY events)".
    For the FALWLESS SHINY Anotrith lvl 1 (Adamant) and impish shiny aron?
    Yes I would love to trade you for that. Is this added on to our old trade? Also put a list of our final trade.
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right Over There
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Thanks for trading with me. Completely trustworthy, even with trades in both generations. Thank you again
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24vmb94.jpg[/IMG] Giveaways![IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2u7up2w.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2ciij6.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2ywhcsm.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/33398xw.png[/IMG]
    The REAL Skymin!
    Userbars made by the Incredible Mew_ and -Sarah
    Transformations and Cloud Riders made by the Awesome PikaPika677

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocoboy View Post
    Thanks for trading with me. Completely trustworthy, even with trades in both generations. Thank you again
    No problem, thank you for the positive feedback.


    Also I just updated my shop with more event pokemon and some new shinies. The newest section is the GTS section, I finally got some of those.
    Visit my 4th Gen trade shop for a lot of great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=490734

    Also visit my 5th Gen trade shop for great events/shinies:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525776

    My Friend Codes:
    Diamond (My event pokemon cartridge): 1463 4076 3550
    Platinum (My shiny pokemon cartridge): 3782 8311 5274
    White (My 5th gen trading cartridge): 1206 0642 0959

        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •