Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lost World of Gothitelle! (680)

The raw episode made me cry, and so did the dubbed episode as I understood it more.

I guess a good metaphor to compare the episode to real life would be like how a woman loses her dog, and now her dog is mad without the commands of it owner.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Still didn't like this episode. In my opinion this was the worst BW episode.
    Thank you for that, I thought I was alone in that department.
    The thing is, I wouldn't have thought this episode was quite as bad if they had just finished the battle between Gothitelle and Snivy. Instead of the girl suddenly appearing out of nowhere and explaining that she had been sent there with everyone else, they should have defeated Gothitelle, been returned to reality, and then had the girl walk up to comfort Gothitelle and explain everything.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

This is still one of the best episodes in BW so far, in my opinion. And the Dub made it even better, the story line was nice, Snivy got some battles, Gothitelle sounded nice and now they've headed for Castelia City, where they will spend a good, 2/3 episodes, yay!

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Still didn't like this episode. In my opinion this was the worst BW episode.
    I agree completely. I was bored throughout the entire episode. The only thing about this episode that I did not expect to happen was Gothitelle stayed at the bridge.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

That Skyarrow Bridge looks...less majestic than its video game counterpart. Where is the spiral entrance?

This episode was really good. I'm a sucker for episodes/movies that make me cry. I could really feel the emotion when Sally reunited in Gothitelle's world. It's amazing how much they have been through together with the Sail boat and meeting up to this point.

The music felt enriching as well when it came up to all the actions and points, which I give credit for. Its what I like about animation, on how theyre moving us with the small points we don't think about.

Really good episode once it picked up. Still upset to hear about the recent new title (showing the status for the two episodes in between this).

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This was a very sad episode. It was one of those eps that seemed to be longer then the normal 20 mins. However I think it was because the good eps seem to suck you in. I am confused though was Gothitelle dead and it was a ghost or what?

Decent episode. I liked seeing Gothitelle & the Skyarrow Bridge here. It was saddening with Gothitelle and to see a Pokémon and human cry together was a pretty big moment here. So, I don't think this was the best episode, but it didn't seem like the worst.
    7/10

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

To me it was an awesome, awesome episode!

The best and my favorite so far in the Black and White saga. It was touching and sweet and I teared up watching it. I love this show that it has that power to make a 31 year old man tear up lol. thats why I am a fan and will always watch pokemon.

and haters..really? guess you all just want battles and action...

It made me like gothitelle alot more now.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 27th June 2011 at 2:25 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Awwww loved this episode although i kinda guessed at the start that sally was the older woman grown up. Liked an episode that wasnt focused on Ash/Iris/Clian and on the character of the day felt like old times ^_^. And Snivy got some screen time as well.

Nice episode... the best part was the little battle between Snivy and Gothitelle

Gothitelle's voice was alright, didn't sound that great at the start though, I think it sounds better when it's happy.

The captain's voice I think could have been done differently, he sounded old to me but he didn't look all that old. He still looks awesome though, that beard...just so awesome.

Little Sally and Adult Sally's voices sounded suitable for them. Although there was nothing really about the characters to give them unique voices so they just sounded like a kid and an adult, nothing wrong with that.

I didn't really care to watch this episode again at the start(Since I already knew what happened and everything and there wasn't anything I was looking forward to seeing in English besides the voices of the characters), but after a little bit I got into it. It was an enjoyable episode, not a ton of action but Pokemon isn't always about action.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

That was 1 weird gothitelle
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

I love Gothitelle even more after watching the dubbed episode.. Over all, it was a really enjoyable episode and the story actually pulled me in.

The only interesting thing was that there are indeed traveling doctors... so Brock has hopes?

Random : PokéRadar

I really enjoyed this episode. It wasn't very action-filled, but it was a nice change of pace from the previous episode. Gothitelle's voice could have been better, and there could have been soppier music (I didn't tear up at all). But overall, it was nice, and left a message that stung.

Very enjoyable story, it's nice to see an episode that focuses on the past. Abit disappointed in that it took place in Gothitelle's memory's instead of the actual past would've been interesting to see adult Sally recognizing Ash when he almost bumped into her.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I didn't like tis episode, probably because I don't like pokemon that look like humans :/

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I wish this episode wasn't a "filler" episode. Gothitelle should have been introduced in a much better and meaningful way.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

This episode was pretty strange. It was cool seeing Gothitelle for the first time. It was interesting to see it's past world. It was sad to see her and her best friends were seperated. Glad that they got reunited at the End of the Episode and that the gang could finally cross the bridge to get to Castelia.

I kind of hope that Gothitelle appears again someday...

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

This was a pretty sad episode, but it did trigger my love of Gothitelle.

Michele Knotz did a good voice of Gothitelle, she even showed two different sides of Gothitelle - its "happy" voice and its "angry" voice.

best episode of the black and white saga to date! i loved it, the musical score was soo amazing

10/10
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Compared to the ducklett episode, I really like this one. Maybe because I like the odd episodes like this and "Address Unown", maybe because it aired the day I got married last year and it'll always hold a special place, but I enjoyed it. The time travel was interesting, and I really felt for gothitelle.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

This episode was very boring.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast