Page 53 of 334 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 8345

Thread: Pop Music Thread

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,414

    Default

    Is it just me or is Ke$ha slowly losing popularity?
    And would Sleazy Remix be made an mv? Or was it just a promotional single?
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    however to the casual viewer it's a cheap cop out of product placement and just general cheapness. When you understand it you can really appreciate it and what it commentates on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Lol the old "omg you just don't get it's such an amazing piece of art". No it's not. It's a boring, grossly overstretched concept which runs opposite to what she said the original song was about. Pseudo intellectuals and rabid Lady Gaga fans, is it worth separating them?
    This proves my point exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    As for judging her on her image, what else are we meant to judge her on? That and her shitty electro-pop go hand in hand. She uses her image (and ugly ugly person) to sell records, and millions of chumps lap it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    I'm glad people's looks are a good judge of their music
    Many people say that she's ugly, I mean, I understand she has a prominent nose however I'm pretty sure that all of us aren't perfect enough to be pointing out the flaws in others. And also she's a singer, not a model, looks aren't exactly a good base for judging Gaga.

    And I tried to read everything else you wrote but I was stumped by all the garbage you were vomiting off your keyboard. I mean, alternate opinions are perfectly accepted, I'm not the person to jump to Gaga's defence each time someone says something that's minutely negative about her. However there's a fine line between expressing a valued opinion and just being plain pugnacious with your 'arguments'.

    You may not like her, however I fail to see any value in your argument when you're just stampeding into the discussion like a bull in a china shop, proclaiming the superior opinion of what's black and what's white, and just generally being a cantankerous nitwit.
    Running for the thrill of it

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    -snip-
    If you don't like her, why are you even here? Why waste your time arguing over someone you don't care about? Honestly, I'll never understand haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Is it just me or is Ke$ha slowly losing popularity?
    And would Sleazy Remix be made an mv? Or was it just a promotional single?
    Ke$ha isn't losing anything. She's simply being overshadowed by Katy Perry, Britney, Adele and Lady Gaga. Once she releases a new album, she'll be all over the place again. And no, that Sleazy remix is just that; a remix. So it won't get a video unless it becomes an official single. Then again, Ke$ha did release videos for non-single songs, so who knows. You really should just wait for an announcement, rather than ask us. Not many people here even follow Ke$ha news :x

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Cool Cool River
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    This proves my point exactly.
    Um, no. No it doesn't. Unless your point is that you are a pseud, in which case, yeah, it does.


    Many people say that she's ugly, I mean, I understand she has a prominent nose however I'm pretty sure that all of us aren't perfect enough to be pointing out the flaws in others. And also she's a singer, not a model, looks aren't exactly a good base for judging Gaga.
    I agree. Looks are not a good source for judging music. So why does Gaga ***** herself out so much and place so much emphasis on looks, when claiming to represent those who society is too quick to judge. She gets judged on her looks because she sells records through her body.

    And I tried to read everything else you wrote but I was stumped by all the garbage you were vomiting off your keyboard. I mean, alternate opinions are perfectly accepted, I'm not the person to jump to Gaga's defence each time someone says something that's minutely negative about her. However there's a fine line between expressing a valued opinion and just being plain pugnacious with your 'arguments'.
    "Alternate opinions are perfectly acceptable", except of course when they contradict you. Honestly, reading my post back I've gone pretty easy on her.

    You may not like her, however I fail to see any value in your argument when you're just stampeding into the discussion like a bull in a china shop, proclaiming the superior opinion of what's black and what's white, and just generally being a cantankerous nitwit.
    My arguments are valid because they're true. How they're portrayed really don't make much of a difference. Lady Gaga's image is a mixture of fakery and stolen ideas, her music is absolutely atrocious, and her claim to represent the "little monsters" is a shallow, vain, and to be honest quite disgusting lie. She profits on other people's suffering. I hate her more than other pop musicians because of this. I can't stand her rabid fans who are completely unaware of the fact that every single one of them is a rape victim.

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    I agree. Looks are not a good source for judging music. So why does Gaga ***** herself out so much and place so much emphasis on looks, when claiming to represent those who society is too quick to judge. She gets judged on her looks because she sells records through her body.
    Finally, something partly intelligable. Gaga doesn't use image as a way to improve her appearance unlike other celebrities. You think that wearing a dress made of meat was a way to make her look better? No it was a political statement on DADT. She doesn't use image to mask any imperfections, so I don't see any hypocrisy there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    "Alternate opinions are perfectly acceptable", except of course when they contradict you. Honestly, reading my post back I've gone pretty easy on her.
    Of course not. If you did read my post, you'd see that I can accept contradicting opinions, however I fail to regard them of anything valuble when they just consist of "she's *** I think she should go **** off because she's so ****. ***." You know? I can't really 'accept' an argument when it's just stuffed full of profanities and over blown views, without anything to back it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    My arguments are valid because they're true. How they're portrayed really don't make much of a difference. Lady Gaga's image is a mixture of fakery and stolen ideas, her music is absolutely atrocious, and her claim to represent the "little monsters" is a shallow, vain, and to be honest quite disgusting lie.
    See there you go again. You're mixing up opinion with fact. Just because it's the only opinion you can see, doesn't mean it's fact. Especially when your only reasoning is highly opinonated as well. 'Her music is atrocious', it's just your opinion. Doesn't make it true in any shape or form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    She profits on other people's suffering. I hate her more than other pop musicians because of this. I can't stand her rabid fans who are completely unaware of the fact that every single one of them is a rape victim.
    I KNOW HER SHE JUST ATTACKS ME AND I PAY HER FOR IT... No seriously- what? Literally, what is this? You've just gone off on a tangent filled with bull plop hyperbole and general idiocy. You're vomiting garbage off your keyboard again. I can't even begin to write anything about this because it's the most awfully idiotic thing I've ever read. You're sounding like some strange preacher who's the only one who's realised how Gaga is raping everyone.

    I don't even know what this is.
    Running for the thrill of it

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    My arguments are valid because they're true. How they're portrayed really don't make much of a difference. Lady Gaga's image is a mixture of fakery and stolen ideas, her music is absolutely atrocious, and her claim to represent the "little monsters" is a shallow, vain, and to be honest quite disgusting lie. She profits on other people's suffering. I hate her more than other pop musicians because of this. I can't stand her rabid fans who are completely unaware of the fact that every single one of them is a rape victim.
    If you think there's such a thing as "original" then you're sadly mistaken but that's another story. Listen, you don't like her. That's fine, not everyone has to like her. But god, do not insult the work she's done for the LGBT community, because whether or not you think her motivations are pure she's doing something. All the charity work she does, the charity galas she attends and helps that aren't televised(therefore she's not getting massive promotion from it), the work she did to help repeal DADT is real. She didn't even give her DADT speeches as "Lady Gaga," she gave them as herself, as Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Your vehement dislike of her based solely on her image is what's truly shallow here. Why can't she be genuine? Do you know something about her the rest of us don't? You an old childhood friend who she told she was actually a raging bigot?

    No?

    Then sit down. You're free to insult her music and image all you want, but whether or not you think her motives are pure the woman deserves some damn respect for the work she's done.


    Now in an actually relevant discussion to the thread...

    The full version of LFN is on Funny or Die.com, it's actually 8 minutes long
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a14...ht-music-video
    Last edited by Chris-kun; 12th June 2011 at 8:40 PM.

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    The full version of LFN is on Funny or Die.com, it's actually 8 minutes long
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a14...ht-music-video
    8 minutes long? I think I'll stick with the normal version. I actually liked the video. It was corny, but not in a bad way. I still won't buy the single since I already have the album, but I'm sure tons of fans will go ahead and get the single anyway. I'm just waiting on the I Wanna Go video and the video for The Edge of Glory now.

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    8 minutes long? I think I'll stick with the normal version. I actually liked the video. It was corny, but not in a bad way. I still won't buy the single since I already have the album, but I'm sure tons of fans will go ahead and get the single anyway. I'm just waiting on the I Wanna Go video and the video for The Edge of Glory now.
    Actually it's 6 minutes long, the other two minutes are credits (with some funny quips in them)

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Um UK Top fives:

    SINGLES:
    1) Example- Changed the way you kissed me
    2) Pitbull- Give Me Everything
    3) Nicole Sherzinger- Right There
    4) Alexandra Stan- Mr Saxobeat
    5) Aloe Blacc- I Need a Dollar

    ALBUMS:
    1) Arctic Monkeys- Suck it and see
    2) Adele- 21
    3) Lady Gaga- Born This Way
    4) Jackie Evancho- Dream with me
    5) Adele- 19

    It's nice to see Arctic Monkeys with a number one album, elsewhere it's a bit boring. I mean, if anyone's heard 'Mr Saxobeat', they'll wonder why it's even in the charts. It's just so weird, it's one of those songs that are so awful that people buy it... In a weird way. Anyhoo, that's that. I'm hoping for more single releases because the singles charts in the UK have been really boring for quite a while now.
    Running for the thrill of it

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    What about that Cody Simpson kid? I saw him on TV and he seems like another Justin Beaver. Ugh.


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Home. I have no life.
    Posts
    885

    Default

    I think the reason Lady Gaga doesn't like Telephone as much as her other songs is because she KNOWS she just tried to add a BS meaning to it. It's still a nice catchy club song, with a super campy video, but she basically lied through her teeth when she was trying to give it some kind of a deeper meaning.

    Marry the Night

  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    I think the reason Lady Gaga doesn't like Telephone as much as her other songs is because she KNOWS she just tried to add a BS meaning to it. It's still a nice catchy club song, with a super campy video, but she basically lied through her teeth when she was trying to give it some kind of a deeper meaning.
    I don't know, I think some deeper meanings can be derived from it, but it's a very hectic video so maybe there were just too many ideas clashing together. But that being said I really quite liked it, and I could probably see a few deeper meanings but maybe that's just me. Anyway, speaking of the Telephone video I remember reading an article that was saying how the whole of Gaga's career and all the things she does are allegories for the illuminati. Whilst compelling to read as lots of other conspiracy theories, the whole thing was a bit too deep and ridiculous.
    Running for the thrill of it

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Places...
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    I haven't posted in a while, so bear with me...

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I kind of dislike how she shifts from doing serious music videos to funny music videos, but it's all about promoting the songs I suppose.
    It's more about fitting the context of the song. I mean, "Firework" is about loving yourself no matter what and seeing the light inside of you...it would be a little wrong for her to make a video of her writhing around on a rocket as sparks shoot out of her tits. "Last Friday Night" is about getting drunk/partying and waking up to the repercussions of that the next day. Obviously the music video would be silly and party-related.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    Remember back in the 90's when there was no autotune? No? Well autotune is neither the first nor the only vocal editing tool. You don't need to use autotune to make a bad singer good.
    Cher's "Believe" says hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    Personally I believe LFN will be the last single from Teenage Dream though, then we'll get a new album next year maybe?
    I'm pretty sure a little while ago I heard that she was in the studio recording a song for the re-release of 'Teenage Dream'. So I think we'll get one more single from the album, granted it will be a brand new one.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It's a great song, and it isn't completely overrated like Rolling In The Deep. Seriously, they keep playing it every 20 minutes here!
    I find it funny when people complain or generally dislike a song because it's always on the radio. Can people not afford iPods anymore? Because an iPod fixes pretty much every radio-listening situation aside from your place of work.

    Quote Originally Posted by XatuGamer View Post
    Tinie Tempah is pretty good, with Written in the Stars.
    Wow, you listed his only hit in North America. Kudos to you for being such a fan. My favourite song of his is Frisky. I could only find the censored single version on Youtube...but seriously, that song is amazing!

    The music video was HILARIOUS! Katy may not be a good actress, but she sure is funny and this video showed it. The whole geek thing was really charming too. This video also made me realize that I can stomach Rebecca Black as long as she isn't talking or "singing". It also made me realize that I too would agree to a terrible, so-bad-it's-good song/music video deal and become the punch-line of millions of jokes around the world to be in a Katy Perry music video.

    Man, between the online promotional campaign and various celebrity cameos in the video, they sure are trying to make this a hit! Not that it needs much help, because it's Katy Perry and the song screams summer jam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Um UK Top fives:

    SINGLES:
    1) Example- Changed the way you kissed me
    2) Pitbull- Give Me Everything
    3) Nicole Sherzinger- Right There
    4) Alexandra Stan- Mr Saxobeat
    5) Aloe Blacc- I Need a Dollar

    ALBUMS:
    1) Arctic Monkeys- Suck it and see
    2) Adele- 21
    3) Lady Gaga- Born This Way
    4) Jackie Evancho- Dream with me
    5) Adele- 19
    Aaaaand Nicole Roberts' "Beat Of My Drum" debuted at #27. Granted that was with a digital-only release and literally NO promotion. The proper single [with a B-side] comes out July 18th...which is a day after my birthday!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    What about that Cody Simpson kid? I saw him on TV and he seems like another Justin Beaver. Ugh.
    I doubt it. Let's be honest, young girls want Justin Bieber music because they think he's "totes cute". Just like the Jonas Brothers before him. And I don't mean to sound like a paedophile when I say I can understand why they find him to be cute. Cody Simpson on the other hand is not. He's been out for a while now, if he was going to catch on I think he already would have...
    Last edited by .Bambi.; 13th June 2011 at 1:30 AM.

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Cool Cool River
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Finally, something partly intelligable. Gaga doesn't use image as a way to improve her appearance unlike other celebrities. You think that wearing a dress made of meat was a way to make her look better? No it was a political statement on DADT. She doesn't use image to mask any imperfections, so I don't see any hypocrisy there.
    So you think if Gaga was fat and actually showed her real face once in a while she would sell records? Lol. The meat dress was the same thing everything she does is, attention seeking. When I think of the animals killed to fund her vanity, it's disgusting. Her response to why she wore the dress was pathetic. Oh yeah it's about DADT. Why not just wear a t-shirt, a dress? Because it's all about her. Her image is attractive to homosexes, and she exploits this to maximise her profits. Honestly. She picked up what Madonna started.

    I also resent the idea that the self-proclaimed most open minded person on the planet was willing to work with the evidently sexist Akon in order to launch her career. Oh well. Once a fake always a fake.

    Of course not. If you did read my post, you'd see that I can accept contradicting opinions, however I fail to regard them of anything valuble when they just consist of "she's *** I think she should go **** off because she's so ****. ***." You know? I can't really 'accept' an argument when it's just stuffed full of profanities and over blown views, without anything to back it up.
    There were two swear words in my original post. Over-blown views? Nah.


    See there you go again. You're mixing up opinion with fact. Just because it's the only opinion you can see, doesn't mean it's fact. Especially when your only reasoning is highly opinonated as well. 'Her music is atrocious', it's just your opinion. Doesn't make it true in any shape or form.
    It's just my opinion? WOW. What an insightful argument. Her music is atrocious. Have you ever had a look at her lyrics? I mean really looked? They are appallingly bad. So bad it's almost embarrassing. She is the ultimate example of the Emperor's New Clothes syndrome. Raramamagagaroahouhroheoehqorfeoif. A brief summary.


    I KNOW HER SHE JUST ATTACKS ME AND I PAY HER FOR IT... No seriously- what? Literally, what is this? You've just gone off on a tangent filled with bull plop hyperbole and general idiocy. You're vomiting garbage off your keyboard again. I can't even begin to write anything about this because it's the most awfully idiotic thing I've ever read. You're sounding like some strange preacher who's the only one who's realised how Gaga is raping everyone.

    I don't even know what this is
    It's a figure of speech

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_speech

    My point is that Gaga's career is built upon a lie. A lie created by her and her stylists in order to maximise her popularity and profits. As such, she portrays herself as caring about her "little monsters" when she really doesn't. She portrays and styles herself as some pioneer of pop culture when she really really isn't. She lies about her past, she lies to her fans, and gives the impression that she is standing up for some of society's most vulnerable, providing of course they buy her records. The public lap this up. She intellectually rapes them. She is a truly vile individual. How can you not hate someone who brags about how they the "most sexually liberated person on the planet". Her arrogance just tips the iceberg of odiousness.

    Sources you wish to see, then your request granted be

    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture...-throwing-bra/

    Of course this is someone's opinion (I know you hate those, sorry ), but it's pretty fair none the less

    http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...lLmIwjVfGrwK/2

    Who is the real Lady Gaga?

    http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2...strikes-again/

    Woops. Fashion icon Gaga is not original. Who would have guessed? I would have hoped one of the people who dress her would have been fired for this. Three years old? It's not even so last year.

    http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/07/27/l...o-grace-jones/

    Fashion fakery.

    http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/new...he-difference/

    Yet more fashion fakery.

    Food for thought.

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Places...
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Everything
    May I ask, and not because of the whole GaGa hate thing, why are you here? All I've seen you do is bash pop stars in this thread. This thread is for fans to express their interests and likes/dislikes of current pop music, which you clearly have no interest in. So again, why are you here? Just for shits and gigs?

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Cool Cool River
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .Bambi. View Post

    May I ask, and not because of the whole GaGa hate thing, why are you here? All I've seen you do is bash pop stars in this thread. This thread is for fans to express their interests and likes/dislikes of current pop music, which you clearly have no interest in. So again, why are you here? Just for shits and gigs?
    To be fair, you're right. I do turn negatively onto threads. TBH I would be interested in discussing pop music but this is almost exclusively a Gaga thread. If it deviated from her I would contribute otherwise, but if we're discussing pop music, she is pretty relevant. Howevs, you are right.

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    To be fair, you're right. I do turn negatively onto threads. TBH I would be interested in discussing pop music but this is almost exclusively a Gaga thread. If it deviated from her I would contribute otherwise, but if we're discussing pop music, she is pretty relevant. Howevs, you are right.
    Very GaGa oriented thread I personally dont care for her music its....how you say......weird


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    read but snipped
    Again, if you think there's such a thing as original fashion then you're an idiot. Gaga never even CLAIMS to wear original fashion, she almost ALWAYS mentions the designer who created it. If anyone is to blame, then, it's the designer. Gaga herself has never claimed to be original either, so really, your insults are baseless and simply for the purpose of insulting her. You can dislike the way she dresses if you want, I don't like most of her outfits cause high fashion is generally stupid looking. However, you cannot hate a woman for being something she never claimed to be.

    Also your article on her celibacy is misinformed, because she's a promoter of safe sex, not abstinence.

    Also, why does her love for her fans and her work for the gay community have to be a lie because you don't like her? As I said before, to which you ignored, whether or not you think her motives are pure, it doesn't change the fact that she's actually doing real work and has aided in the equality movement.

    Last Friday Night is on VEVO

    I really love this video XD It's just... fun. Also, this song will definitely be the big hit this summer. Sorry TEOG, I love you and all, but LFN is completely written to be a hit, and with Katy's name on it... It'll go to #1 for a while.
    Last edited by Chris-kun; 13th June 2011 at 2:23 AM.

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .Bambi. View Post

    May I ask, and not because of the whole GaGa hate thing, why are you here? All I've seen you do is bash pop stars in this thread. This thread is for fans to express their interests and likes/dislikes of current pop music, which you clearly have no interest in. So again, why are you here? Just for shits and gigs?
    It is a public forum, so if he wishes to express his views, that's fine. I'm actually finding this conversation quite interesting. This thread pretty much as turned into a "worship Gaga" thread, so a little deviation is a bit refreshing. Not that I'm encouraging arguments, but it's interesting to see both sides (intelligently) discuss their reasons for liking or disliking an artist.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    To be fair, you're right. I do turn negatively onto threads. TBH I would be interested in discussing pop music but this is almost exclusively a Gaga thread. If it deviated from her I would contribute otherwise, but if we're discussing pop music, she is pretty relevant. Howevs, you are right.
    It's not almost exclusively a Gaga thread. If you took some time to look back, you'd see that we were talking about Teenage Dream, if any more singles should be released from the album, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" video, and Adele, with some of the posts about how they want to see "The Edge Of Glory"'s video. If anything, we have a reason to talk her so much. She just released a new album and has a new song out. Thats worthy enough for discussion.



    Born to be brave

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainerJ View Post
    It's not almost exclusively a Gaga thread. If you took some time to look back, you'd see that we were talking about Teenage Dream, if any more singles should be released from the album, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" video, and Adele, with some of the posts about how they want to see "The Edge Of Glory"'s video. If anything, we have a reason to talk her so much. She just released a new album and has a new song out. Thats worthy enough for discussion.
    This. She's relevant right now. Come the fall she won't be, and we'll be discussing someone else. But as of right now, she's relevant

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    Is anyone looking forward to Kelly Clarkson's new album?


    Chris-kun, I think you're a Clarkson fan, have you heard any of Kelly's leaked demos?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    Last Friday Night is on VEVO

    I really love this video XD It's just... fun. Also, this song will definitely be the big hit this summer. Sorry TEOG, I love you and all, but LFN is completely written to be a hit, and with Katy's name on it... It'll go to #1 for a while.
    Damn, so it's already on her VEVO account. It's a fun video, but even if Katy were to release a boring video, her latest single would still reach number one. I remember watching the video for Teenage Dream; it was completely boring, yet the single still did extremely well. Katy knows when to release singles, and that's what's helped her a lot. She's unstoppable, and I have to wonder if her next album will bring her even more success than Teenage Dream.

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    Is anyone looking forward to Kelly Clarkson's new album?


    Chris-kun, I think you're a Clarkson fan, have you heard any of Kelly's leaked demos?
    TOTALLY ecstatic for Kelly's new album.

    I don't listen to her demos though. Her single drops in July right?

    twittertumblrlast.fm

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    TOTALLY ecstatic for Kelly's new album.

    I don't listen to her demos though. Her single drops in July right?
    Yeah, I can't wait. I hope her album does well.


    You should listen to her latest demo: Tell Me A Lie.
    It's really catchy, but unfortunately, it's not on her album.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Page 53 of 334 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •