Page 324 of 334 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 8345

Thread: Pop Music Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing Video

I'm kinda liking it now I think? But I'm still not really into EDM-Flo
    Right now, I'm not a HUGE fan of the song - maybe in a few more listens I'll get used to it. However, I think the video was pretty good, especially for Calvin Harris's standards. Usually his videos just involve a bunch of people dancing for no reason, but this one had a pretty moving story with an actual message.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Other news, Re-Rih single coming soon, Diamonds, so I guess Cockiness will be swept under the rug and won't get a video either.
    Is it from a completely new album then? I heard she was re-releasing Talk That Talk, but that doesn't sound like something she'd do. Anyway, there are rumors that the new single drops on Wednesday. I hope it's true. Though it does worry me a bit since it might block Die Young, which will be sent to radio on Tuesday.

The first single from the Paradise Edition is set to release on 9/25, will have explicit lyrics, and clock out at 4:49. I'm ready for this.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Is it from a completely new album then? I heard she was re-releasing Talk That Talk, but that doesn't sound like something she'd do. Anyway, there are rumors that the new single drops on Wednesday. I hope it's true. Though it does worry me a bit since it might block Die Young, which will be sent to radio on Tuesday.
    First - no new album this year.

Then - a new single

Now- a new album, what tomfoolery is this?

Is it from a completely new album then? I heard she was re-releasing Talk That Talk, but that doesn't sound like something she'd do.
    Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded.....planned to re-release Loud.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

First - no new album this year.

Then - a new single

Now- a new album, what tomfoolery is this?
    Well I guess it isn't so bad. At least she'll have time to promote the new album since it'll probably come out this year and she isn't scheduled to tour until March of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded.....planned to re-release Loud.
    Oops. You're right. I still jam to GGGB to be honest. It was a great album, even without the re-release.

Btw, here's the cover for Born to Die - The Paradise Edition:

And the new track titles:

• Ride
    • American
    • Cola
    • Body Electric
    • Blue Velvet
    • Gods and Monsters
    • Yayo
    • Bel Air
    • Burning Desire

I can't at Dr.Luke recycling something for the girl that had a big hand in making him so popular for Pop music. Other then that this song is Pop guilty pleasure. Its going to smash on the radio. Basic? Of course. She's been on a two year break without music. She needs to play it safe to ease her self into the market again.

Wow. It sounds a lot like Good Feeling and even a bit like We R Who We R. It's basic to the extreme, but still catchy and totally Ke$ha. I admit that I was expecting something a lot riskier after hearing about the rock influences on the new album, but this sounds like something that could've been on Cannibal. Anyway, it's a fun song. I wanna download it ASAP.

Ride is slaying lesser *****es. So's Burning Desire.

Lana's here to slay. I'm going to cry when she retires after this album.

twittertumblrlast.fm

ATRL is so distracting, I haven't been here in like forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Terrakion View Post

I resent that. Come back to me Terakiyawnnnnn~~~

Totally want some of Gaga's blood/semen/poisonous perfume BTW~~~

Totally want some of Gaga's blood/semen/poisonous perfume BTW~~~
    Did you hear how it sold 6 million bottles in one week? Not even joking, confirmed by Gaga & her manager.

Did you hear how it sold 6 million bottles in one week? Not even joking, confirmed by Gaga & her manager.

Was not aware of that but not surprised one bit.

I'm a male, a gay male albeit, but I've been known to wear girl-perfume if I enjoy the odour.

Well, tomorrow is going to be one of the most interesting days in terms of music we've had for a while. Ke$ha, Enrique Iglesias, Taylor Swift and Rihanna are all releasing brand new material early tomorrow, which means we're going to have the biggest fight for #1 in a VERY long time. Plus, Psy still has a 35% lead over the #2 song right now, so it even has a small chance of keeping a high position during all this. Either way, almost the entire lower half of the current iTunes Top 10 will probably be out by tomorrow, so this should be very fun to watch.
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 25th September 2012 at 4:20 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Conversation View Post
    Well, tomorrow is going to be one of the most interesting days in terms of music we've had for a while. Ke$ha, Enrique Iglesias, Taylor Swift and Rihanna are all releasing brand new material early tomorrow, which means we're going to have the biggest fight for #1 in a VERY long time. Plus, Psy still has a 35% lead over the #2 song right now, so it even has a small chance of keeping a high position during all this. Either way, almost the entire lower half of the current iTunes Top 10 will probably be out by tomorrow, so this should be very fun to watch.
    Hopefully Taylor has something more interesting and original than her current single.

Rihanna? MY hopes are low-low-oh-so-very-low.

I really like Die Young. It's a good song while still classic Kesha. I just feel like I'm listening to Good Feeling at the beginning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Conversation View Post
    Enrique has no chance. Don't hate him, just being realistic. I had no idea TSwizzle was planning on another single so soon....and isn't One Direction's single being released next week? Or did they move it up after the leak?
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Ke$ha and Taylor will be the biggest debuts. Rihanna will move a little more slowly. Enrique has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    sure, i'll take a crack at it. umm... well i believe artists love having #1 songs. and they pour their hearts into every word of every song of every album, praying to [insert higher being here] to be successful. so when they come close to that #1 they believed they would get, but they dont quite make it, then it's going to sting quite a bit. and it makes me feel bad when i think an artist feels bad because they feel let down, when they should've gotten #1, and instead someone else got #1 over a song that required no effort to make. so basically, i dont like it when other people feel bad because they made something that deserves acknowledgement but didnt get it
    I kind of understand what you're saying. I do think most artists put their soul into their work, but I would quit stanning for certain artists if they made a big deal about not getting a number one song. And I know a few artists who don't really care about number one songs because they still have high album sales or record-breaking tour grosses or both. So what I'm trying to say is that chart positions are redundant to some artists since they're still making money some way or another. By the way, I appreciate that you took the time to reply. At least I understand where you're coming from.

Since when have you stanned for Lana, Chris? I thought you said she was a bad singer or something a few months ago.

To be honest, while I appreciate Lana's efforts, her music just isn't doing it for me anymore. I still love her work, but I'm not expecting to be blown away by her re-release. It's just something I'm mildly curious about.

I really like Die Young. It's a good song while still classic Kesha. I just feel like I'm listening to Good Feeling at the beginning lol.

Enrique has no chance. Don't hate him, just being realistic. I had no idea TSwizzle was planning on another single so soon....and isn't One Direction's single being released next week? Or did they move it up after the leak?
    I think T-Swizzle's is promotional/countdown, like Katy Perry did for TD v.1.0 releasing E.T(v1.0)/Circle the Drain/and somethin' else.

and isn't One Direction's single being released next week? Or did they move it up after the leak?
    Damn, you caught that before I had time to edit it out Yeah, it's being released next week, for some reason I thought it was tomorrow at first.

I think T-Swizzle's is promotional/countdown, like Katy Perry did for TD v.1.0 releasing E.T(v1.0)/Circle the Drain/and somethin' else.
    A lot of artists seem to be doing that sort of thing nowadays. Notably, Gaga did it with "The Edge of Glory" and "Hair" before releasing BTW, and Justin Bieber did it with "Die In Your Arms", "All Around The World" and "As Long As You Love Me" for the three weeks before he released Believe.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

She's working on her second album already though.

.....I'm with you tbh....trolling the monsters is just...

Since when have you stanned for Lana, Chris? I thought you said she was a bad singer or something a few months ago.

She's one of those things that worms its way into your head and won't leave you alone until you finally grow to like her. That doesn't mean she's not a bad singer though.

Also the plethora of ****ing amazing demos helped.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    .....I'm with you tbh....trolling the monsters is just...
    Oh my god. Who are you then?
    Vin?
    DullEnlightenment?
    People who troll the Monsters are so mean sometimes.

Taylor's realising a new song from 'Red' every Monday/Tuesday until the album release on October 22nd, much like she did before 'Speak Now' (the album) was released, releasing 'Mean', 'Speak Now' and 'Back To December' in the weeks leading up to the album release. [more info]

Anyway, the new song is "Begin Again". [link] So glad that she's not ditching her country roots.

Page 324 of 334 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328 ... LastLast