Page 6 of 334 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Pop Music Thread

Wow, Judas sounds pretty amazing. Gaga sounds sort of like Rihanna during some parts, but that's actually a good thing! I'm so glad that the song was worth all the hype. I'm dying for the music video now - I can just imagine all the crazy stuff that Gaga put into that video.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Wow, Judas sounds pretty amazing. Gaga sounds sort of like Rihanna during some parts, but that's actually a good thing! I'm so glad that the song was worth all the hype. I'm dying for the music video now - I can just imagine all the crazy stuff that Gaga put into that video.
    judas-jesus-mary orgy was my first thought. oh my god I can't want for the Christians to get pissed about this <3

twittertumblrlast.fm

Yeah....I'm officially not looking forward to Born This Way now. Judas is just......I don't even know how to explain it, other then I'm hugely disappointed. Sophomore Slump is definitely hitting Gaga. I'll stick to The Fame and The Fame Monster for now.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Yeah....I'm officially not looking forward to Born This Way now. Judas is just......I don't even know how to explain it, other then I'm hugely disappointed. Sophomore Slump is definitely hitting Gaga. I'll stick to The Fame and The Fame Monster for now.
    o_o

lol really? The Fame? The Fame blows. It only has like four good tracks and a ****ton of filler.

twittertumblrlast.fm

I didn't really like The Fame, either. Just Dance and Poker Face were great songs but the rest of the album was just bland. The Fame Monster was good and I'm hoping that Born This Way is better. Judas is really good, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the rest of the album is just as good as this song. God knows I need some new dance music.

There's only two songs on The Fame that I don't love... Filler is nothing but opinion. The Fame is a great album for me.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I love how Rihanna has been tweeting links to the S&M remix like mad today, oh Riri, Gaga's gonna destroy you <3

twittertumblrlast.fm

I'm in love with Judas, baby. It's really goddamned catchy, and it sounds closer to the Fame Monster tracks everyone loves without being a blatent ripoff of any of them. It also reinforces my suspicion that Born This Way is going to be the odd track out on this album(as I recall Gaga saying many moons ago). Granted, I liked Born This Way, but with how many people were going "ugh, Born This Way SUCKS. THE ENTIRE ALBUM IS RUINED", it's nice to see that they were really just jumping to conclusions.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

OMFG I LOVE JUDAS!

JUDAS JUDAh-Ah JUDAS JUDAh-Ah Ah- GAGA!
    OMFG I LOVE THE Raraahahah ish part.
    White Friend Code:
    1291 - 7521 - 4646

Some great songs I would recommend is Faster and Sinead by Within Temptation. The media are always branding them as gothic metal, but they've changed styles a lot and The Unforgiven is their most poppiest album. Not many 2011 things are grabbing my attention much apart from the Unforgiven.

I'm not sure with Katy album is better though, One Of The Boys and Teenage Dream both have their ups and downs.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    I'm in love with Judas, baby. It's really goddamned catchy, and it sounds closer to the Fame Monster tracks everyone loves without being a blatent ripoff of any of them. It also reinforces my suspicion that Born This Way is going to be the odd track out on this album(as I recall Gaga saying many moons ago). Granted, I liked Born This Way, but with how many people were going "ugh, Born This Way SUCKS. THE ENTIRE ALBUM IS RUINED", it's nice to see that they were really just jumping to conclusions.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Judas is really catchy and I love it. It isn't my favorite Gaga song, but it's definitely in my top 10. I'll have to remember to buy it. So far, I've just been listening to it on other sites

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    I'm not sure with Katy album is better though, One Of The Boys and Teenage Dream both have their ups and downs.
    I feel kind of bad that I've never given One Of The Boys a try. I've heard some of the songs on there like I Kissed A Girl and a couple of other singles, but I haven't actually listened to the entire album. Teenage Dream is really good, though. I like half of the songs on there, which is pretty impressive by my standards.

Oh Judas <3

When I heard that it came out today, I pretty much freaked out. And that was before even listening to the song.

It's so amazing and I don't even care if some people get pissed off about it. I'm even more excited for Born This Way now!

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

I am a huge Gaga fan and I loved her last album but since born this way and judas came out I think she is trying to be too different with her music and as a loyal fan of hers im not loving her music as its released.. As much as I hate to say it I think Bad Romance is and will be for a while be her peak :-/

Sorry for another post but as a proud gay man I think it is amazing what she is doing for our community. There are many "gay icons" out there but she is the only one thats actually doing anything about our rights and I think that is amazing...

I'm SLAYED! Gaga did it again "Judas" sounds amazing the breakdown is fire!
    I love "Born This Way" more but I can't wait for Judas vid, I read it will have some heavy choreography. <3

I didn't really like Born This Way her first 2 Albums were Much Better
    I swear, it’s been two years since somebody ask me who I was. I’m the greatest, man, I said that before I knew I was.

Oh my fucking god, Gaga had better be trolling us with this album cover.

I...who...what...why...buh?
    Last.fm
    ~~~

^lol no ****in way that's real, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Gstief View Post
    I am a huge Gaga fan and I loved her last album but since born this way and judas came out I think she is trying to be too different with her music and as a loyal fan of hers im not loving her music as its released.. As much as I hate to say it I think Bad Romance is and will be for a while be her peak :-/
    Judas has the same formula as Bad Romance.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    ^lol no ****in way that's real, really?
    Lady Gaga posted it on her twitter, so unfortunately, it's real. I...seriously, this had better be a troll of some sort. ...at least it's different from most album covers? ...no, I can't even justify it like that.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    Lady Gaga posted it on her twitter, so unfortunately, it's real. I...seriously, this had better be a troll of some sort. ...at least it's different from most album covers? ...no, I can't even justify it like that.
    yeah, I just saw it on GGD x_x...

I can't believe her. I was legitimately happy with her for the first time in months today, and then she had to go and ruin it. I'm sick and tired of her being a ****ing attention ***** who needs to be shocking.

Oh well, at least Judas is good.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Lol, the album cover looks crazy. It doesn't really matter to me, though. I'd buy Born This Way even if the cover were completely blank. And I've heard that some people are disappointed with Judas. I've no idea why that is, though. People complained that Born This Way was a Madonna rip-off and that Gaga should stick with her old stuff. Well, Judas is pretty similar to her old music yet people still complain. Seriously, what do people want?

I agree the cover to Born this way looks kind of crazy and the font looks cheap as ****. As far as sticking to her "old stuff" I miss her pokerface and paparazzi days... although her last album was amazing

Judas=Sex. I absolutely LOVE it. I swear I checked facebook on my phone last night and all I see is Lady Gaga: Judas out on iTunes and I was like :O!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy! I thought it was supposed to come out next Tuesday? But whatever I was a happy camper, I downloaded that song ASAP(Thank you iPhone), and was bumpin that the whole time I was in the car. Really, I had a fangasm. It was so much better than I thought it would be. Although I feel that it might be a tad too repetitive. But the beat is SICK! I wanna take a ride on her disco stick now. Furreals, that song is stuck on replay.

As far as the cover goes...That text needs to go. Other than that I don't have too much of a problem with it. I actually thought it looked pretty cool. Just wish she would have more color. :/ I mean, at least her lipstick is poppin in the cover. <_<

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    I swear I checked facebook on my phone last night and all I see is Lady Gaga: Judas out on iTunes and I was like :O!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy! I thought it was supposed to come out next Tuesday?
    It apparently leaked so they made a sped up the release.

It's worth noting that Judas was released four days early, and Judas betrayed Jesus four days before Easter.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    It apparently leaked so they made a sped up the release.

It's worth noting that Judas was released four days early, and Judas betrayed Jesus four days before Easter.
    Haha yeah, I read about that on Facebook. My mind was blown. I bought the single last night and I've listened to it all day. I just love the beat! I really hope it reaches number one. It probably won't debut at number one due to the lack of promotion, but I hope it gets there quickly.
    Last edited by Lorde; 17th April 2011 at 7:11 AM.

Page 6 of 334 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast