Page 9 of 334 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Pop Music Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    They used to be good. Like I liked "Let's get it Started" and "Pump It".
    Agreed but I feel like they sold out when they changed to that whole futuristic thing.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

OMG, that Till The World Ends Remix with Nicki and Ke$ha is SICKENING(in a good way of course).

Marry the Night

I'm still kind of mixed on it...I hope Nicki doesn't perform it with Britney on the FF Tour. However, according to Britney that's not the final mix and the final mix will be out Monday.

Just heard Beyonce's new song....YIKES. What happened? It's just...........yeah. I was expecting so much more after her last two albums.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Yeah, Beyonce's new song is so...bad. She's just saying the same thing over and over again. @_@

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    Yeah, Beyonce's new song is so...bad. She's just saying the same thing over and over again. @_@
    I heard her new song and I thought it was generic. Not bad, but also not very good. Still, repetition isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm sure I'll like it a bit more once I've listened to it a few more times.

And Lady Gaga is finally getting a clue. She'll be performing Judas on Ellen this Wednesday, which should help boost sales a bit. I'm more excited about her American Idol performance, but I'll take what I can get. They'll also be showing a clip from the music video on American Idol soon. We'll see how that goes.

I gotta say I don't even know if performances will help at this point. Hell, Till The World Ends is higher on the itunes chart (barely) and it was released a month and a half ago.

Also, the final version of the Femme Fatale Remix of Till The World Ends was posted today, gotta say I love it. It goes to Itunes tomorrow!

It's only slightly different than the version that leaked last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LagmzaSV93A
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Alright, it's official, I'm in love with Jessie J.

I think she's ok, but I've only heard a few songs so I can't really judge.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Alright, it's official, I'm in love with Jessie J.
    I've heard some of her songs a few times and I watched one of her music videos the other day, but I didn't really find them interesting. I do like her, though. She looks interesting herself and I'd love to learn more about her. I usually tend to like some pop artists more than I like their songs and it looks like Jessie J is in that category.

B.E.P. do need more variety but i really like them.

What is Beyonces new song?

Till the world ends is a great song hoever whoa or ohh is said a lot.

Amazement for now and maybe for quiet a long time is Katy Perry. She has many songs that are fantastic and stay in the No. 1 spot in many charts. E.T. is one of her best and the video is super sick. i wonder how she and her team knows that pidgeons will be extinct in 2030. lolz it was one of the glass things i saw when she went to get the sunglasses. i cant wait for the abdc show featuring her

Gaga better get going. Judas fell to number 12 this week,. Hate to compare, but Till The World Ends is still doing better and the remix sales haven't even started yet. TTWE is at 11. Katy is back at number one and Adele is at number 2. I really love Rolling in the Deep. such a great song.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Love? is a great album.

This is like the best musical year in a long time.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Whatever song she used in Gagavision 44 I NEED IN MY LIFE SO BAD OH MY GOD IT SOUNDED SO GOOD <3

twittertumblrlast.fm

Katy Perry's E.T. is #1 in the Billboard Hot 100, Overall Radio Songs, Pop Radio Songs, Digital Songs, Ringtones and top 10 in Hot Adult Contemporary this week.

She's really a monster.

Hot 100 Top 10 Songs this week:

1. Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - "E.T."
    2. Adele - "Rolling In The Deep"
    3. Black Eyed Peas - "Just Can't Get Enough"
    4. Rihanna feat. Britney Spears - "S&M"
    5. Jeremih feat. 50 Cent - "Down On Me"
    6. Bruno Mars - "The Lazy Song"
    7. Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - "On The Floor"
    8. Chris Brown feat. Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne - "Look At Me Now"
    9. Ke$ha - "Blow"
    10. Cee Lo Green - "F*ck You"

Pop Radio Songs:

1. Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - "E.T."
    2. Rihanna - "S&M"
    3. Ke$ha - "Blow"
    4. Black Eyed Peas - "Just Can't Get Enough"
    5. Britney Spears - "Till The World Ends"
    6. Cee Lo Green - "F*ck You"
    7. Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - "On The Floor"
    8. P!nk - "F*ckin' Perfect"
    9. Jeremih feat. 50 Cent - "Down On Me"
    10. Tinie Tempah feat. Eric Turner - "Written In The Stars"

Adult Pop Radio Songs:

1. P!nk - "F*ckin' Perfect"
    2. Adele - "Rolling In The Deep"
    3. Cee Lo Green - "Forget You"
    4. The Script - "For The First Time"
    5. Bruno Mars - "Grenade"
    6. Katy Perry - "Firework"
    7. Lady Gaga - "Born This Way"
    8. Maroon 5 - "Never Gonna Leave This Bed"
    9. P!nk - "Raise Your Glass"
    10. Katy Perry - "E.T."

Gaga fell hard this week... Hooray for Adele coming for #1!

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Gaga fell hard this week...
    Just wait for real promotion and the video to come out.

twittertumblrlast.fm

Who's this Adele person? I've heard the name thrown around a bit, but I've never heard their songs before. Anyway, I just heard J Lo's new leaked song, Hypnotico. Everyone I knew was raving about the song, but I found it to be pretty generic. It's a fun song no doubt, but it still wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I actually like On The Floor more than that other song. I still don't plan on buying her new album, but I might purchase some of the songs individually.

Is the woman who starts off the song "Just Can't Get Enough" actually Fergie? I know she's the only female in the group, but she sounds totally different to how she sounds in every other song of hers. I know that it could be due to autotune or other voice editing, but I've never heard a song where the lead singer sounds like a totally different person than in one of her other songs.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Who's this Adele person? I've heard the name thrown around a bit, but I've never heard their songs before. Anyway, I just heard J Lo's new leaked song, Hypnotico. Everyone I knew was raving about the song, but I found it to be pretty generic. It's a fun song no doubt, but it still wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I actually like On The Floor more than that other song. I still don't plan on buying her new album, but I might purchase some of the songs individually.
    Wut? you haven't heard about Adele? she has the biggest selling album of 2011 so far worldwide.

Adele - Rolling In The Deep

^_^
    She's about to hit #1!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Also, the final version of the Femme Fatale Remix of Till The World Ends was posted today, gotta say I love it. It goes to Itunes tomorrow!
    I'm sorry, but I refuse to listen to it just because it features Ke$ha. IMO, she is the worst pop artist of 2011.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Wut? you haven't heard about Adele? she has the biggest selling album of 2011 so far worldwide.

Adele - Rolling In The Deep

^_^
    She's about to hit #1!!
    I honestly haven't heard any of her songs. I've heard of her before from friends, but I've never actually listened to her music. I guess I'll take a listen to her song. Even though I don't know her, I hope Rolling In The Deep reaches number one next week on the Billboard Hot 100. I just want Katy to be dethroned >:]

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I'm sorry, but I refuse to listen to it just because it features Ke$ha. IMO, she is the worst pop artist of 2011.
    I guess some people just don't like Ke$ha. I heard the Till The World Ends remix just because I was curious about it and I thought that Ke$ha sounded fine. I believe that she co-wrote the song, so she was in her element.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I guess some people just don't like Ke$ha. I heard the Till The World Ends remix just because I was curious about it and I thought that Ke$ha sounded fine. I believe that she co-wrote the song, so she was in her element.
    I'm not denying she could sound find, I just have a total hatred of all things Ke$ha. When it comes to this particular case, it's not so much of a "I don't want to hear her" thing as it is a "I'm stubborn and refuse to have to potentially tell myself Ke$ha isn't horrible"
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    I'm not denying she could sound find, I just have a total hatred of all things Ke$ha. When it comes to this particular case, it's not so much of a "I don't want to hear her" thing as it is a "I'm stubborn and refuse to have to potentially tell myself Ke$ha isn't horrible"
    Haters gonna hate. Just kidding. I get what you mean, though. I didn't like her much at first either, but she's grown on me over time. I just need to keep telling myself that her style of music is supposed to be fun and spontaneous. If I were to take her too seriously, then I'd probably dislike her a lot as well.

Hm, I guess that's an optimistic way to look at it. Although, I must confess, that I do quite like "Take it Off". But that's the only Ke$ha song I will ever more-or-less enjoy listening to.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ke$ha insults my intelligence. Why? She's a smart girl singing about the stupidest things.

Marry the Night

Hmm. Rihanna's Man Down isn't supposed to be out until May 3rd, yet it's already being played here where I live. Weird. I like the song, but I don't think it's anything special. I could've sworn that someone mentioned California King Bed being the next single from Loud, but it looks like Man Down is being released. Not sure what to make of that.

Page 9 of 334 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast