Well, I saw several other chalenges, and tought I would make this.
Here are the Must-be-followed rules:
If you didn't understand the 3rd rule, it means, like the Nuzlocke, exept easier. So instead of putting them in the "Dead" box, you put them in a box labled "Hospital" Ect. and can't take them out for a week. 2nd faint = dead. (- the IP)
- Your second Pokemon must be imported from another Region
- You must keep the IP throughout the game
- (MODIFIED NUZLOCKE) 1st Faint=Severly injured
- (MODIFIED NUZLOCKE) 2nd Faint=Dead
So if you don't have wifi, you might not want to enter this challenge.....
- The Main-Game Legendary must be Shiny
- You must finish the challenge by winning a Wi-Fi battle against another 99%-complete challenger.