View Poll Results: Which do you like best Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

5 18.52%
  • Blue

11 40.74%
  • Yellow

8 29.63%
  • Green

3 11.11%

Thread: Which do you like best Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green?

Default Which do you like best Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green?

I'm a torn between Blue (the game I got) and Yellow (it has Pikachu).
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Blue. I prefer the color and I also love some of its version exclusives (Magmar, Pinsir, Ninetales, Persian). Some of these appear in Yellow too, but I dislike the stuff influenced by the anime in Yellow.

Blue for a number of reasons. It was the first I got of the games, it had Blastoise on the cover and the game was blue when played on a Game Boy Color (unless you changed the colors on the starting screen). From an objective point of view, Yellow might be seen as the best game since it has improved sprites and access to all starters, but I still prefer Blue for the above reasons.
    Last edited by Winter02; 23rd October 2012 at 9:01 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

red was the first game I ever owned. plus I love the color of the world xD so red

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

Blue. Simply because that's my favourite colour.

Yellow because I love the way each place has its own unique colouring, and you can't 2HKO Brock, unless you train a lot

Red simply because it was the first one i got and played it too death

I picked Yellow for memory purposes, but all games have my favorite pokemon (Missingno) so I'll play any of them.

I liked Yellow best. You started with Pikachu and got all the starters

Yellow for me. Mainly because it was my first Pokémon game, another because it had some elements from the anime I liked. And the sprites were fixed so they weren't very ugly like in Red/Blue. I know that Red and Blue are technically the better games in some way because, well, it was original-original and not influenced by anything else, but Yellow still followed the game-play and its formula, it just had a little bit of a challenge because of Pikachu.

And of course, the Pikachu sprite following you around is adorable. I'm happy that trait returned to HG/SS.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I picked Blue because it's the first Pokemon game I ever owned, and I like the blue-ish color of things better. XD

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

I got to go with blue. I love the cover art and I liked the version specific Pokemon better than red ie vuplix and belsprout

though my first one was blue, i gotta admit i loved having all three starters on yellow. it kinda made the game easier having water/fire/grass starters PLUS the legendaries, so yea i'm stuck between yellow and blue

EDIT: **** that, I choose blue, you can't even get a meowth in yellow and persian is the ****
    Last edited by wc662; 10th November 2012 at 1:21 PM.

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Unoin View Post
    Yellow because I love the way each place has its own unique colouring, and you can't 2HKO Brock, unless you train a lot
    Or catch something else.

Blue was better. Yellow was just a money making scheme designed to cash in on the popularity of the anime. Blue's version pokemon were mostly better than Red's (Scyther being preferable over Pinsir in the long run), plus, and this is the real main point. Blue is the ONLY game, where Porygon is available for 6999 coins.

The pokemon sprites were improved significantly in Yellow, and so was the selection of Pokemon you could get in-game (only real disappointment for me was no Meowth). But Red/Blue are so classic and IMO more memorable, I'm going to go with Pokemon Red, since I prefer Vileplume, Primeape, Arcanine and Scyther to the Blue counterparts.

Yellow because you had pikachu follow you and you got to recieve all the starters as well.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Blue was what my mom got for me, so I'm going to stay loyal to it. Looking back, I liked the version exclusives on Blue more anyways.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I liked Red version more because it had the better version exclusives in my opinion (Pokemon like Scyther and Electabuzz). I also liked the red tint on the screen.

This was hard, going three ways, as I had red, yellow had pikachu following you, which was so cute, and green, with all the secrets and glitches, but eventually decided to vote for green.

I would say red, cuz on christmas morning I got a yellow GB color and red and yellow. Big Charizard fan here, loved the yellow and red contrast look while playing, not to mention Arcanine is like top five IMO so def RED.

Blue for me. 'Twas my first Pokemon game and while I have completed Yellow, I prefer the originals.