Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 195

Thread: Esteban Trade Shop (Free Starter Eggs Event!)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    my shiny tepig for you shiny zorua?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    my Shiny Frosslass for your shiny snivy?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lumiris View Post
    my shiny tepig for you shiny zorua?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by lumiris View Post
    my Shiny Frosslass for your shiny snivy?
    No thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashForce View Post
    Hey I can give you a shiny deino for your alamos darkrai.

    Pm me if interested.
    Im interested. Ill Pm you
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

  4. #54

    Default

    Shiny Gigalith EV'd/IV'd Scrafty for Shiny Zorua
    Female Vulpix and Poliwag with DW ability Shiny Kyurem
    Female DW Gligar and Bark Out Zoroark for Shiny Virizion
    I clone my Pokemon. If you want clones of our trade back ask me.


    ^^Click for Shop^^
    Black FC: 0304 0608 2474
    ^^Wifi Battles^^
    XBox Live: Phetty x

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I'm on a blimp, mother****er.
    Posts
    382

    Default

    I have a modest victini with good ivs, would you trade it for your ev'd Braivary?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phetty View Post
    Shiny Gigalith EV'd/IV'd Scrafty for Shiny Zorua
    Female Vulpix and Poliwag with DW ability Shiny Kyurem
    Female DW Gligar and Bark Out Zoroark for Shiny Virizion
    All of this offers are good, you please me :P lol
    PM me with friend code

    Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    I have a modest victini with good ivs, would you trade it for your ev'd Braivary?
    No thanks, i dont really want a Victini right now, i have one already
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    what are the ivs on ur shiny braviary?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=479266
    mines the second half
    white team


    black team


    white FC 0003 2614 1756

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud1989 View Post
    what are the ivs on ur shiny braviary?
    I think it is almost flawless, it just lacks on sp.atk and defense
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Awsome,please pm me to trade

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    actually,my tepig for you shiny emolga?
    PM me

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Hi, me again.
    Offering a Shiny Conkeldurr for your shiny Snivy?
    Pokémon BW Team.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1i1v0x.png[/IMG]

    If I offered a Pokémon, I will include Pokérus depending on what is being traded.
    ~Looking or a Shiny Ralts for B/W, don't care which nature~

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Sorry to keep posting,but i have edited my trade offer yet again.
    Now i would like to trade my shiny tepig for your shiny emolga,and my shiny volcarona for your shiny zorua.
    Please pm me again if you are intrested,and i will send my friend code
    But i shall have to do the emolga trade,then the volcanrona trade

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamaku View Post
    Hi, me again.
    Offering a Shiny Conkeldurr for your shiny Snivy?
    Hmm, dont you have any other 5th gen shiny, i really really hate durr guys xP

    Quote Originally Posted by lumiris View Post
    Sorry to keep posting,but i have edited my trade offer yet again.
    Now i would like to trade my shiny tepig for your shiny emolga,and my shiny volcarona for your shiny zorua.
    Please pm me again if you are intrested,and i will send my friend code
    But i shall have to do the emolga trade,then the volcanrona trade
    Sure, ill pm you
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    I'm interested in your shiny zorua, I have a few extra gamestop suicunes and an extra win2011 celebi

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I have a shiny beartic- But it doesn't look that different to normal beartics.

    -edit-
    Normal:

    Shiny:
    Last edited by Tamaku; 16th March 2011 at 3:12 AM.
    Pokémon BW Team.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1i1v0x.png[/IMG]

    If I offered a Pokémon, I will include Pokérus depending on what is being traded.
    ~Looking or a Shiny Ralts for B/W, don't care which nature~

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    I'm interested in your shiny zorua, I have a few extra gamestop suicunes and an extra win2011 celebi
    Not really interested on those anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamaku View Post
    I have a shiny beartic- But it doesn't look that different to normal beartics.

    -edit-
    Normal:

    Shiny:
    As long as it is shiny, ugly color or not, im interested :P
    So yeah, ill PM you
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

  17. #67

    Default

    Idk if you're interested, but I have UT Event Zoruark, and UT Event Victini.



    Pokemon White FC: 4126 4533 7439
    Pokemon Black FC: 3783 4978 2962

  18. #68

    Default

    would you trade a shiny zorua for a female DW murkrow?
    I am currently in the middle of midterms and will not be active in pokemon for about 2 weeks. Please bear with me. Anyone who has sent me a trade offer with no reply, I have not had time to look at or act on it.

    Temporarily reactivated, currently being overseen by a friend.


    Offering lv 10 MYSTRY mews
    Willing to breed for IVs, natures, and egg moves.

    Have these DW females:
    gligar
    murkrow
    dratini
    natu
    exeggcute
    poliwag
    vulpix

    Want:
    Shiny giratina
    Shiny litwick
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Deoxys
    Arceus
    Good IV, good natured legendaries, specifically Thundurus, Articuno, Victini, Uxie, and Azelf


    Game Name: Greg
    HG Friend Code: 0346 1498 1934
    Black Friend Code: 0905 2008 2260

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    would you take

    lvl 47
    Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate

    Hidden Power: Dark 70 Location: Route 3 Date : Februar, 15. 2011

    IVs: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def | 31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
    4hp, 252 sp att, 252 speed
    Dark Pulse
    for it?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=479266
    mines the second half
    white team


    black team


    white FC 0003 2614 1756

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    31

    Default

    is the blaziken speed boost?

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    28

    Default

    i can only offer my old events for your shiny Zorua:
    7-11 Pikachu ID. 08200
    Kyoto Cross Media Experience Pikachu ID.10039 - RARE
    Bday Pikachu ID.12269
    Bday Chimchar

    you can take all of them for the shiny Zorua...
    3DS FC: 0173 1447 1596

    TSV: 1763

    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/vsl5ro.jpg[/IMG]

    *credit goes to Pkmnfn for the Awesome Sig*

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

  22. #72

    Default

    Are you still doing the free Eggs? If so, is it any Gen?

    Badges: 8
    Current Pokemon Black Team:

        Spoiler:- Claims:


  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    La Crosse, WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Do you still have a Shiny Braviary? If so how many do you have seeing as there are others interested in it ^^"

    I would like to have it/or one (if you have more than one) but the only problem is I don't have any Shinys I have many lv. 50+ pokemon and a couple of the Black exclusives.....^_^" I am willing to trade nearly anything I have for a Shiny Braviary....except for my Zekrom I have been working hard on lvling him xD
    Last edited by Zanji; 16th March 2011 at 8:56 PM.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reptoid101 View Post
    Idk if you're interested, but I have UT Event Zoruark, and UT Event Victini.
    Not really, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by hoboman8001 View Post
    would you trade a shiny zorua for a female DW murkrow?
    I just trade shinies for atleast 2 DW pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud1989 View Post
    would you take

    lvl 47
    Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate

    Hidden Power: Dark 70 Location: Route 3 Date : Februar, 15. 2011

    IVs: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def | 31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
    4hp, 252 sp att, 252 speed
    Dark Pulse
    for it?
    Dont know if you know, but its hacked, and it should had already evolved

    Quote Originally Posted by freakingtimbush View Post
    is the blaziken speed boost?
    If you mean if he is Evd on Speed, then yes

    Quote Originally Posted by pambihirang_nilalang View Post
    i can only offer my old events for your shiny Zorua:
    7-11 Pikachu ID. 08200
    Kyoto Cross Media Experience Pikachu ID.10039 - RARE
    Bday Pikachu ID.12269
    Bday Chimchar

    you can take all of them for the shiny Zorua...
    Are you serious? Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    Do you still have a Shiny Braviary? If so how many do you have seeing as there are others interested in it ^^"

    I would like to have it/or one (if you have more than one) but the only problem is I don't have any Shinys I have many lv. 50+ pokemon and a couple of the Black exclusives.....^_^" I am willing to trade nearly anything I have for a Shiny Braviary....except for my Zekrom I have been working hard on lvling him xD
    Do you have Reshiram or any events?

    And no, i dont do any egg stuff now
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    reston, mb canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i have a shiny karrablast and spare event celebi, i don't know its IV but i can give u its nature if u want, it's UT.... would you mind telling me what i can get for these? interested in other event pokes
    Looking for tornadus for keeps, i can lvl almost any pokemon you want. I can also offer a good pokemon with masterball. I also have all starters, if given time, pm me

    FC:2279 6042 1441, in wifi 15mins a day

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •