Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Shippings

Default Fairy Tail Shippings

Okay, I literally could not find a thread for this ANYWHERE! And since I'm into that manga now... here you go!

QUESTION: What pairings do you support?

Me, I like pretty much anything except Gerard/Erza, since to me, that's dead in the water with his... *ahem*... arrest. What I do want to see is more Gazille/Erza interaction. In my head, they just... click.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Gerard x Erza (but I think it's destined to end in tragedy).

Gray x Juvia - another obvious one, and I always strangely warm up to female stalker characters in manga series.

Happy x Carla - yet another obvious one. Probably one of the most likely couples at the end of the story.

I like Lucy with Natsu even though Natsu is crazy for that other girl whose name escapes me at the moment.

Gray with Juvia is a given and funny.

Erza with me sounds good lolz jking but Erza and Gerard are good together even if the paring is rather tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I like Lucy with Natsu even though Natsu is crazy for that other girl whose name escapes me at the moment.
    Lisanna?

Spoiler:- ...:

As much as I love Fairy Tail, I can't get behind a lot of the pairings. Probably up until they put Elfman and Evergreen on a team did I not feel anything (I'm usually shipping something at that point). I don't even like the characters and I 'ship those two so hard.

I sort of have a thing for Bixlow/Fried, though. Dat cover. Hot springs. Hello~
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    Lisanna?

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    As much as I love Fairy Tail, I can't get behind a lot of the pairings. Probably up until they put Elfman and Evergreen on a team did I not feel anything (I'm usually shipping something at that point). I don't even like the characters and I 'ship those two so hard.
    Huh. I was shipping Natsu/Erza by the time the Tower of Heaven arc was through. It's kind of the IchiRuki of Fairy Tail, whereas Natsu/Lucy is more of a Luffy/Nami thing. I like both equally, but I prefer the IchiRuki dynamic more, so that's why I like Erza with Natsu.

I sort of have a thing for Bixlow/Fried, though. Dat cover. Hot springs. Hello~
    Fried? He's totally gay for Laxus Mirajane's love puppet.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 11th April 2011 at 3:03 AM.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Interesting.

I'm still only at chapter 190.

Interesting.

I'm still only at chapter 190.
    Do you not remember when the "Edolas" Lisanna first appeared? She recognized Natsu Dragneel as "the Natsu I knew and loved." How could you have missed that?!

Do you not remember when the "Edolas" Lisanna first appeared? She recognized Natsu Dragneel as "the Natsu I knew and loved." How could you have missed that?!
    I thought you meant that Earthland Lisanna was still alive.

Huh. I was shipping Natsu/Erza by the time the Tower of Heaven arc was through. It's kind of the IchiRuki of Fairy Tail, whereas Natsu/Lucy is more of a Luffy/Nami thing. I like both equally, but I prefer the IchiRuki dynamic more, so that's why I like Erza with Natsu.

Fried? He's totally gay for Laxus Mirajane's love puppet.
    Well, by the point of Gazille, I would either be all over Natsu/Grey or or Natsu/Gazille, but even my Ho Yay goggles have failed me. I'm not particularly fond of either pairing, which makes me a little sad.

I kind of hope Councilguy/Mest will stick around, though, and get properly inducted into the guild. He, I think might become my favorite character, after forever of reading.

I've also got a bit of vestment into Cana's predicament. ^^;;

Bros before hos, man. Bros before hos~
    Oh, keep reading.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

You know, usually when a singular word or name is in quotations, it means that it's not really the truth or the real thing. For example, (Siegrain is Gerard's "twin.") The presence of quotations means that that's not really the case. So Lisanna as she appears in Edolas is really from Earthland. Get it?

He's not at that part yet, if he's only at chapter 190. You're spoiling him.
    Get it right.

Well, by the point of Gazille, I would either be all over Natsu/Grey or or Natsu/Gazille, but even my Ho Yay goggles have failed me. I'm not particularly fond of either pairing, which makes me a little sad.
    I actually agree that there's not a lot of Ho Yay in this series. Though if it makes you feel any better, there's a little Les Yay between Lucy and Juvia after they fight Vivaldus.

I kind of hope Councilguy/Mest will stick around, though, and get properly inducted into the guild. He, I think might become my favorite character, after forever of reading.
    I hope not, but Makarov might give him an ultimatum that the only way he's leaving Tenrou Island is as a Fairy Tail member. Come to think of it, I wonder if that's how Eve joined Blue Pegasus?

I've also got a bit of vestment into Cana's predicament. ^^;;
    I dunno, man. Her betraying Lucy cost her some sympathy points.

He's not at that part yet, if he's only at chapter 190. You're spoiling him.
    Relax, I'm only trying to point him in the right direction based on what he's already read.

So Lisanna as she appears in Edolas is really from Earthland. Get it?
    .__.

I forgot how bad the twists in Fairy Tail were. Oh well, I'll be all caught up in Fairy Tail by tomorrow.

I actually agree that there's not a lot of Ho Yay in this series. Though if it makes you feel any better, there's a little Les Yay between Lucy and Juvia after they fight Vivaldus.

I hope not, but Makarov might give him an ultimatum that the only way he's leaving Tenrou Island is as a Fairy Tail member. Come to think of it, I wonder if that's how Eve joined Blue Pegasus?

I dunno, man. Her betraying Lucy cost her some sympathy points.

Relax, I'm only trying to point him in the right direction based on what he's already read.
    Firstly, that's last part is bull. That not "pointing in the right direction," that's flat out ruining it. Some people? Like being surprised. You had no right, if he wasn't catching on. Especially if he wasn't asking or it.

I was rather into the Cana/Lucy bits (and I can forgive her, only because of her distress). Juvia, while I've come to like her, I can't get past her Grey obsession to put too much stock in her.

And maybe I was feeling a little Mest/Wendy, but I'm hoping nothing comes of that.
    Get it right.

I support FT pairings! (I was actually thinking of starting a thread for this myself)
    My series faves are:
    Natsu x Lucy - liked them from the start. They are SO cute!
    Gray x Erza - criticize me if you will, but I really like this one. The whole thing about Gray not wanting her to cry is so sweet~ Plus I think their personalities would make for a funny couple. xD

But I ship a ton of FT pairings (all het xD). But the main one I can't get into is Gray and Juvia. I really can't get behind the stalker thing. *-*"
    //*☆*Jesus loved the outcasts,
    He loves the ones the world just loves to hate*☆*//

It's alright Toran. I figured something like this would happen sooner or later in the story so I wasn't spoiled a great deal.

Anyway, another shipping:

Laxus x Freed - they have somewhat of a good connection. But this is a shonen manga so there's probably not going to be any yaoi couples at the end.

Laxus x Fried, huh? Well, like I said, Fried is destined for one of two endings: Laxus's uke or Mirajane's love puppet.

Okay, new question:

How would you envision the children of your favorite couples?

Natsu x Erza: A girl named Faye (means Fairy, as in Fairy Tail). Pink hair, brown eyes. Takes after her mother except for her father's hotheadedness. Would use Dragon Requip magic, which is a collection of elemental armors that give her Dragon Slayer powers depending on the armor she wears.

Fried x Mirajane: A green-haired girl who acts just like how her mother used to. I conceived her as a potential rival for Faye, just like how their mothers used to be. She would use a rune magic that she applies to her sword for battle, transforming it into all kinds of weapons, and even elemental properties. Despite their rivalry, she and Fay are considered one of the best duos of their generation.

If you've read this week's chapter, you know Lisanna told Lucy to "stay close to Natsu. He gets stronger when his trusted comrades are near." Personally, I think this is a major turning point in the Natsu Shipping War. Thoughts?

I ship(s):
    »JellalErza
    »GrayJuvia
    »GajeelLevi
    »FriedMirajane
    »ElfmanEvergreen

How would you envision the children of your favorite couples?
    »JellalErza: a blue-haired son with mother's personality and red-haired daughter with father's personality
    »GrayJuvia: another blue-haired son without father's nude habit and mother's stalking personality
    »GajeelLevi: a blue-haired male-twin. They both love books more than fighting which drove their father crazy
    »FriedMirajane: a white-hairer older sister and green-haired younger sister
    »ElfmanEvergreen: not what Mirajane imagined

Hm... I'm not creative at all, am I?
    FF.net
    Click this too~!

Shippers of: Ikari, Special, Contest, OldRival, FerrisWheel, Frantic, DualRival, Tea, Commoner, Graceful, Mew, SoulSilver, MangaQuest, Colloseum, Quest, Jet, Wishful

Might be the Shippers of: Mock, Defrost

The obvious ones...

Gray x Juvia
    Natsu x Lucy
    Jellal x Erza
    Gajeel x Levy

Out of them all, I like Gray x Juvia the most, followed by Jellal x Erza.

Graylu. 8D & kudos to Juvia for enhancing it with her imaginations.

The only Fairy Tail pairings I support are LucyxNatsu and JuviaxGray and maybe a little bit of GajeelxLevy.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

The main pairings that I support are Natsu x Lucy, Natsu x Lisanna, Gray x Juvia, and Erza x Jellal. A couple of others that caught my eye are Gray x Ultear (don't know why, just like the thought given their connection to Ul) and a bit of Gajeel x Levy (I used to hate this with a passion, for various reasons, but I've since warmed up to it).

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Graylu. 8D & kudos to Juvia for enhancing it with her imaginations.
    I'm not the only one here who ships them, thank goodness~! *hugs you* :3

Well after that, I obviously like GrayLu and it's my favorite pairing ever there, tbh. >.>
    I also like NaLi mostly because I'm a sucker for those childhood relationship scenarios, and it just makes me all emotional every time I watch the Edolas(sp?) arc.
    There's also the obvious Jellal x Erza and Gajeel x Levy; also Lyon x Juvia because they're cute...

I'm okay with NaLu and LoLu though... >.>

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

geradx erza
    happy x carla
    natsu x lucy
    grey x juvia
    grey x erza
    erza x natsu
    erza x laxus