Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fairy Tail Shippings

Oh goodness I haven't watched it in forever ;_;

I ship Jerza pretty hard though
    Pokemon Y Current Team

NaLu: I loved this couple from the start. It's pretty obvious they're going to be together by all the hints Mashima has been giving. Though I won't say that every other couple with either Natsu or Lucy in sucks, everyone has different opinions. Anyway, here's my speculation:
    -He's protective of her (Phantom Lord arc + several others)
    -He cares for her feelings:
        Spoiler:- for those past the Tenrou Island arc:

-Lucy is the only girl Natsu has ever had perverted thoughts about. Not anything extremely sexual, but some examples:
    Movie: When Lucy's towel falls off Natsu doesn't look away (neither does Gray though)
    Sometime during the Grand Magic Games arc: Natsu wants to peek at Lucy in the shower
    -Mashima actually likes the shipping pair himself, that's why he's dropping all of those hints... though most people say he's a troll for doing that... >.>

I also ship Gruvia (that name amuses me... Groove-ia) and GaLe.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

wendy is my favourite female character from fairytail, but i don,t know with whom should i pair her with

i obviously go with NaLu or NaWen, NaLu since its definitely canon and NaWen because both are dragon user ( one is fire and the other is sky)
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

Why don't you blame others before blaming me

Am I the only one who doesn't ship NaLu? Idk I just don't find chemistry in them.

No one attack me but i have a yaoi shipping and that's Natsu and Gray xD
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

The only chemistry I only see that I like was only Loke x Lucy relationship.These two have something close with each other and a deep strong bond that I only see from these two.Having a Celestial mage falling for a Celestial spirit is something I like seeing different on Fairy Tail to happen.I don't like how some others say that celestial spirits can't have or fall in love with a celestial mage because their human and celestial spirits are not human that they can't be together.I know but I for one like this pairing so much that no matter what this pairing is something true to me and so many others that like only Lucy and Loke together where they have the true meaning to each other and a great deepen strong bond relationship each.I just want Lucy to stay true to her own heart her own trust feeling for falling for a celestial spirit no matter what how she fells like how theres som hints from her blushing for Loke and having a close deep bond with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12