Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 563

Thread: Ju-da-su's Trading Shop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default Ju-da-su's Trading Shop (DISCLAIMER: I NEVER OWN A HARDY BULBASAUR!)

    <CLOSED>
    Since I start to think it's pointless to trade...seriously. I figured it's impossible to keep the collection clean no matter what, so I lost interest. As for now, guess I'll just keep my legit stuffs to myself. It's not like I'm a competitor, so I really don't need anything in particular from anyone anyway, so yeah, it's meaningless to continue trading if I'll only end up getting possible hack in return for trading away my legit stuff. *shrug*

    DISCLAIMER!!!
    I just went through doing a little search, and start to find something fishy about this.

    Excuse me for spoiling all of you guys, but I NEVER HAVE A HARDY DW BULBASAUR! JUST BECAUSE I MADE MY PROOF PUBLIC DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FREELY GO AHEAD AND HACK STUFF UNDER MY NAME!

    You guys can see down my list of what Bulbasaurs I have. I'm the original owner (OT: テイルズ ID:21077), and I can say, I never have any Bulbasaur other than the one I have down there in my list, and in fact, I never trade ANY Bulbasaur out to anyone unless I know they won't redistribute it. I never have a hardy one, not even for myself, really. I don't know where did that Bulbasaur that were flying around everywhere come from, so...just to let you guys know.

    I lost interest in trading because I know that something like this can happen, when people go around creating a hacked pokemon to fit in with the proof someone else has posted on the internet and claim them as legit. I figured the only way to keep everything perfectly clean is to catch everything by myself. Just coming in to post this disclaimer, since it looks like a lot of people are putting "my" Bulbasaur that never exist up for trade and use my proof to get away with it.


    ~JU-DA-SU's TRADING SHOP~

    RULES:

    1. No hack...EVER! Refer to "Hack Issue" below for more information.

    2. I clones my pokemons and do backup save for events and DW stuff.

    3. Respond to ANY of my post here only. If you reply to my post in your thread alone, expect the trade to go ignored.

    4. All SPPf rules applied.

    5. 1-for-1 reasonable trade only. I'm fine if you want to give me more than one pokemons for one of my pokemon, but only if you're OK with me sending you fodder first and save the real deal for the last. This is to prevent any act of scamming. Vice versa...I don't think it'll happen as often, but whichever way you want to give me (fodder first or real one first) if it's your one for my multiple as long as you promise to finish the entire deal. -_-"

    6. I'll only trade my Japanese DW events under my OT with another DW events, regardless of language, only if you obtained them yourselves and have proof of legitimacy in way of obtaining. This is because all my Japanese DW events are obtained very legitly...unlike 95% of the DW events out there that may or may not really be obtained legitly.

    7. When offering, tell me at least the nature of the pokemon and special moves (egg moves, tutor moves, etc) if any. If you know how to find the exact IVs, tell me the IVs. If you don't know, at least tell me the characteristics (just note though, I will only accept non-RNG'd pokemons for events). If you're offering DW, tell me the gender as well. If it's event, tell me exactly which events it is.

    8. Non-Redis Rule: I'll only trade the pokemons with the following tag if you agree to make it NFT and only if you have a trade shop. I do choose who I'll trade these to judging from whether or not you'll really comply with these though. If I judge that you can do this, I won't ask for what I call "fair" for them (like, I'll take just any event that I don't have for DW starter or something like that...)

    ======================================

        Spoiler:- Hack Issue:


    ======================================

    OFFERING LIST

        Spoiler:- EVENTS:


        Spoiler:- SHINIES:


        Spoiler:- RNG'd NON-SHINY:


        Spoiler:- OTHERS:


    ======================================

    WANT LIST:
        Spoiler:- Want list:


        Spoiler:- Don't Want list:
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; 24th March 2013 at 8:00 AM.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I will give you a Shiny AxeW for the jolly gible

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    34

    Default

    can you teach me how to rng?
    <3BS

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    34

    Default

    also on a side note if i gave you a male tepig with super power could you breed me a adamant one with good ivs? i can give you a near flawless shiny evd ampharous
    <3BS

  5. #5

    Default

    so does your shiny Modest Deino have a japanese name? (sorry for the stupid question i have been wanting one and i was hopeing that it didnt)
    Name:Joker
    FC:3911-6934-1824


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I'm on a blimp, mother****er.
    Posts
    382

    Default

    I have the three gamestop crown beasts, if you don't have them, what would you trade for them?

  7. #7

    Default

    I was wondering what you'd want for the female DW Vulpix. PM me and let me know. I'll trade a good deal of events and shinies for it.
    I clone my Pokemon. If you want clones of our trade back ask me.


    ^^Click for Shop^^
    Black FC: 0304 0608 2474
    ^^Wifi Battles^^
    XBox Live: Phetty x

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    54

    Default Shelmet

    Can I get the Shelmet?
    FC: 2079-7212-0808


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar95 View Post
    I will give you a Shiny AxeW for the jolly gible
    Sorry, already got one...-_-"

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreattjtoot View Post
    can you teach me how to rng?

    also on a side note if i gave you a male tepig with super power could you breed me a adamant one with good ivs? i can give you a near flawless shiny evd ampharous
    Sorry, but I'm afaid I can't teach you how to RNG. All of my RNG'd pokemons are pokemons obtained via trades. I personally am learning how to do it as well, so nope, can't teach you that...-_-"

    On the Tepig, yes I can, but depend on what you mean good IVs. I'm a traditional IV-breeder, so until I change myself to becoming a RNG'er, I can't really work out 5-6 IVs by myself...especially when natures get in as well. .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny pokemon hunter View Post
    so does your shiny Modest Deino have a japanese name? (sorry for the stupid question i have been wanting one and i was hopeing that it didnt)
    Have Japanese "original" name (not a nickname). Normally, even if you trade a Japanese pokemon with no nickname into an English game, it at first will keep its Japanese name, but will change to its English name once it evolves. So, providing that Deino can evolve, then the final form will be named as "Hydreigon" in your English game, instead of Sazandorah. -_-"

    Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    I have the three gamestop crown beasts, if you don't have them, what would you trade for them?
    Sorry, don't need any more beasts...Already have 6 in my games (3 JP Crown, 3 WIN2011...-_-")

    Quote Originally Posted by phetty View Post
    I was wondering what you'd want for the female DW Vulpix. PM me and let me know. I'll trade a good deal of events and shinies for it.
    Yep, I can trade a DW female Vulpix for events or shinies, but what events and shinies do you have? -.-"

    Quote Originally Posted by Clampdamp3 View Post
    Can I get the Shelmet?
    Depend on your offer...-_-"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello! I have a few pokemon with good natures, and flawless IVs. I was interested in your RNG'd snivy

    shiny Virizion 42 calm
    shiny Minccino 21 bashful
    (i need manlier shinies)
    shiny woobat 28 serious

    - egg move Zorua 1 naive 27/31/31/31/5/31 (extrasensory, sucker punch, counter, dark pulse

    - Egg move woobat 1 calm 30/1/31/31/31/31 (roost, stored power)

    And from gen 4 RNG, (all are shiny) * = i'm the RNGer

    -*Girafarig 1 timid (flawless) (wish/magic coat)(inner focus)
    -*dunsparce 1 adamant (flawless) (bite, ancientpower, headbutt, rock slide) (serene grace)
    -*Teddiursa 1 jolly (flawless)(quick feet)
    -*Gible 1 Jolly IVs 31/31/31/24/31/31 (outrage) (sand veil)
    -*Snubbull 1 adamant (flawless) (heal bell/ close combat/ present/ faint attack) (intimidate)
    -Cleffa 1 adamant (flawless) (wish)
    -Cleffa 1 calm (flawless)(seismic toss, encore, softboiled, wish)
    -*Igglybuff 1 calm (flawless) (wish)
    -magby 1 modest (flawless)
    -Duskull 1 impish (flawless) Grudge/ pain split
    -Mawile 1 adamant (flawless) NN Sara
    -Beldum 1 Adamant (flawless)
    -Heracross 1 adamant (pokerus) (flawless)
    -Chimchar 1 adamant (flawless) (thunderpunch/ blaze kick)
    -Riolu 1 adamant (flawless) (agility/ crunch)
    -snorunt 1 timid (flawless)
    -buneary 1 jolly (flawless) (encore) (cute charm)
    -cubone 1 adamant (flawless)(double edge) (rock head)
    -squirtle 1 adamant (flawless)
    -giratina 47 adamant (flawless) pokerus
    -Palkia 1 timid (flawless)
    -Scizor 1 adamant (flawless) bullet punch
    -Shaymin 30 timid (31/6/31/30/31/30) HP fire
    -Shaymin 30 timid (31/30/30/31/31/31) HP ice
    -dialga 1 modest (flawless)
    -Mewtwo 70 timid (flawless)
    -latias 40 timid (flawless)
    -kyogre 50 timid (flawless)
    -spiritomb 1 quiet (flawless) shadow sneak, pain split
    -barboach 1 adamant (flawless) (dragon dance)
    -*Tropius 1 modest (31/31/31/31/30/30 HP ground) (solar power)
    -*Vulpix 1 timid (flawless) (hypnosis, energy ball)
    -*ponyta 1 jolly (flawless) (hypnosis)
    -*clamperl 1 timid (flawless)
    -*Kecleon 1 careful (flawless) (recover)
    -*Movie 13 raikou (31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ice)
    -*Gligar 1 jolly (flawless) (baton pass)
    -Arceus 80 adamant (31/31/31/17/31/31)
    -manaphy 1 timid (flawless)
    -Lotad 1 modest (flawless) (leech seed)
    -Pichu 1 timid (31/30/30/31/31/31 Hp ice) (encore)
    -Machop 1 adamant (flawless) bullet punch
    -Togepi 1 modest (flawless) (nasty plot)
    -*smoochum 1 timid (flawless) (fake out/ nasty plot)
    -meowth 1 jolly (flawless) (hypnosis)
    -bulbasaur 1 timid (flawless) (leaf storm)
    -Absol 1 adamant (flawless)
    -spheal 1 bold (flawless)
    -staryu 1 timid (flawless)
    -cresselia 50 modest (31/31/30/30/30/30 HP fighting)
    -venonat 1 modest (flawless) (baton pass) (agility)
    -Chinchou 1 calm (flawless)
    -Regice 1 calm (flawless)
    -nincada 1 jolly (flawless)
    -starly 1 adamant (flawless) (pursuit)
    -Ditto 34 timid (flawless)
    -*WIN2011 Entei 30 adamant (31/31/30/30/31/31 Hp grass)
    -Lugia 45 timid (flawless)
    -Giratina 1 timid (flawless)
    -Kabuto 1 adamant (flawless) (swift swim)
    -dratini 1 jolly (flawless) (extremespeed)
    -slowbro 1 bold (flawless)
    -wooper 1 impish (flawless) (water absorb) (recover)
    -snover 1 timid (flawless) (leech seed)
    -Oblivia Deoxys 50 adamant (flawless)
    -*Plusle 1 timid (31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ice) (wish)
    -*Doduo 1 jolly (flawless) (brave bird)
    -*Magikarp 1 adamant (flawless)
    -*pachirisu 1 Calm (flawless)
    -Mesprit 50 timid (flawless)
    -Larvitar 1 jolly (flawless) (dragon dance)
    -Mudkip 1 adamant (flawless) (yawn)
    -*Tauros 1 adamant (flawless)
    -*Slugma 1 relaxed (31/30/31/31/30/2 HP rock) (memento)
    -*krabby 1 adamant (flawless) (agility)
    -*Kangaskhan 1 adamant (flawless) (hammer arm) (scrappy)
    -*Charmander 1 naughty (31/31/31/30/30/31 HP ground) (flare blitz, ourage, dragon dance, dragon rush)
    -*Horsea 1 rash (flawless) (swift swim)
    -*Ralts 1 jolly (flawless) (shadow sneak, memento)
    -zubat 1 jolly (flawless) (whirlwind, brave bird, pursuit)
    -Latios 40 timid (flawless)
    -Groudon 50 adamant (31/31/31/17/31/31)
    -Mew 30 adamant (31/30/31/9/30/31) (counter, softboiled)
    -Articuno 50 modest (flawless)
    -Piplup 1 timid (flawless)
    -*Togepi 1 timid (flawless) (nasty plot) (serene grace)
    -*Chansey 1 bold (flawless) (serene grace)
    -*Miltank 1 jolly (flawless) (thick fat)
    -Bagon 1 jolly (flawless) (hydro pump, dragon dance)
    -Skarmory 1 impish (flawless) (brave bird, whirlwind)
    -Skorupi 1 impish (flawless) (agility)
    -Baltoy 1 modest (flawless)
    -Lapras 1 modest (flawless)
    -Chatot 1 modest (flawless)
    -*WIN2011 Suicune 30 Relaxed (31/31/31/30/31/31 HP electric)
    -*Zigzagoon 1 adamant (flawless) (gluttony) (pursuit, trick, seed bomb)
    -*Smeargle 1 jolly (flawless)
    -*Spinda 1 Adamant (flawless) (baton pass, wish, fake out, encore)
    Last edited by Smudge; 13th March 2011 at 7:58 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Hey, I'm interested in your DW Treecko and your DW Bulbasaur

    I have all the DW Eeveevolutions, but I only have prove for the Umbreon, the other 6 I got in a trade (although it was with a guy in RL, not over wifi).
    I also have a DW Croagunk, and a DW Mamoswine, but I don't have prove for those either. (Croagunk I got from the same guy as the Eeveevolutions, and Mamoswine I got over wifi)

    I can also offer a Brave ANA Darkrai.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I am very interested in the Treeko, Deino, Yamask, Bulbasaur.


    I got a good ideas for offers.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Hello! I have a few pokemon with good natures, and flawless IVs. I was interested in your RNG'd snivy

    shiny Virizion 42 calm
    shiny Minccino 21 bashful
    (i need manlier shinies)
    shiny woobat 28 serious

    - egg move Zorua 1 naive 27/31/31/31/5/31 (extrasensory, sucker punch, counter, dark pulse

    - Egg move woobat 1 calm 30/1/31/31/31/31 (roost, stored power)

    And from gen 4 RNG, (all are shiny) * = i'm the RNGer

    -*Girafarig 1 timid (flawless) (wish/magic coat)(inner focus)
    -*dunsparce 1 adamant (flawless) (bite, ancientpower, headbutt, rock slide) (serene grace)
    -*Teddiursa 1 jolly (flawless)(quick feet)
    -*Gible 1 Jolly IVs 31/31/31/24/31/31 (outrage) (sand veil)
    -*Snubbull 1 adamant (flawless) (heal bell/ close combat/ present/ faint attack) (intimidate)
    -Cleffa 1 adamant (flawless) (wish)
    -Cleffa 1 calm (flawless)(seismic toss, encore, softboiled, wish)
    -*Igglybuff 1 calm (flawless) (wish)
    -magby 1 modest (flawless)
    -Duskull 1 impish (flawless) Grudge/ pain split
    -Mawile 1 adamant (flawless) NN Sara
    -Beldum 1 Adamant (flawless)
    -Heracross 1 adamant (pokerus) (flawless)
    -Chimchar 1 adamant (flawless) (thunderpunch/ blaze kick)
    -Riolu 1 adamant (flawless) (agility/ crunch)
    -snorunt 1 timid (flawless)
    -buneary 1 jolly (flawless) (encore) (cute charm)
    -cubone 1 adamant (flawless)(double edge) (rock head)
    -squirtle 1 adamant (flawless)
    -giratina 47 adamant (flawless) pokerus
    -Palkia 1 timid (flawless)
    -Scizor 1 adamant (flawless) bullet punch
    -Shaymin 30 timid (31/6/31/30/31/30) HP fire
    -Shaymin 30 timid (31/30/30/31/31/31) HP ice
    -dialga 1 modest (flawless)
    -Mewtwo 70 timid (flawless)
    -latias 40 timid (flawless)
    -kyogre 50 timid (flawless)
    -spiritomb 1 quiet (flawless) shadow sneak, pain split
    -barboach 1 adamant (flawless) (dragon dance)
    -*Tropius 1 modest (31/31/31/31/30/30 HP ground) (solar power)
    -*Vulpix 1 timid (flawless) (hypnosis, energy ball)
    -*ponyta 1 jolly (flawless) (hypnosis)
    -*clamperl 1 timid (flawless)
    -*Kecleon 1 careful (flawless) (recover)
    -*Movie 13 raikou (31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ice)
    -*Gligar 1 jolly (flawless) (baton pass)
    -Arceus 80 adamant (31/31/31/17/31/31)
    -manaphy 1 timid (flawless)
    -Lotad 1 modest (flawless) (leech seed)
    -Pichu 1 timid (31/30/30/31/31/31 Hp ice) (encore)
    -Machop 1 adamant (flawless) bullet punch
    -Togepi 1 modest (flawless) (nasty plot)
    -*smoochum 1 timid (flawless) (fake out/ nasty plot)
    -meowth 1 jolly (flawless) (hypnosis)
    -bulbasaur 1 timid (flawless) (leaf storm)
    -Absol 1 adamant (flawless)
    -spheal 1 bold (flawless)
    -staryu 1 timid (flawless)
    -cresselia 50 modest (31/31/30/30/30/30 HP fighting)
    -venonat 1 modest (flawless) (baton pass) (agility)
    -Chinchou 1 calm (flawless)
    -Regice 1 calm (flawless)
    -nincada 1 jolly (flawless)
    -starly 1 adamant (flawless) (pursuit)
    -Ditto 34 timid (flawless)
    -*WIN2011 Entei 30 adamant (31/31/30/30/31/31 Hp grass)
    -Lugia 45 timid (flawless)
    -Giratina 1 timid (flawless)
    -Kabuto 1 adamant (flawless) (swift swim)
    -dratini 1 jolly (flawless) (extremespeed)
    -slowbro 1 bold (flawless)
    -wooper 1 impish (flawless) (water absorb) (recover)
    -snover 1 timid (flawless) (leech seed)
    -Oblivia Deoxys 50 adamant (flawless)
    -*Plusle 1 timid (31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ice) (wish)
    -*Doduo 1 jolly (flawless) (brave bird)
    -*Magikarp 1 adamant (flawless)
    -*pachirisu 1 Calm (flawless)
    -Mesprit 50 timid (flawless)
    -Larvitar 1 jolly (flawless) (dragon dance)
    -Mudkip 1 adamant (flawless) (yawn)
    -*Tauros 1 adamant (flawless)
    -*Slugma 1 relaxed (31/30/31/31/30/2 HP rock) (memento)
    -*krabby 1 adamant (flawless) (agility)
    -*Kangaskhan 1 adamant (flawless) (hammer arm) (scrappy)
    -*Charmander 1 naughty (31/31/31/30/30/31 HP ground) (flare blitz, ourage, dragon dance, dragon rush)
    -*Horsea 1 rash (flawless) (swift swim)
    -*Ralts 1 jolly (flawless) (shadow sneak, memento)
    -zubat 1 jolly (flawless) (whirlwind, brave bird, pursuit)
    -Latios 40 timid (flawless)
    -Groudon 50 adamant (31/31/31/17/31/31)
    -Mew 30 adamant (31/30/31/9/30/31) (counter, softboiled)
    -Articuno 50 modest (flawless)
    -Piplup 1 timid (flawless)
    -*Togepi 1 timid (flawless) (nasty plot) (serene grace)
    -*Chansey 1 bold (flawless) (serene grace)
    -*Miltank 1 jolly (flawless) (thick fat)
    -Bagon 1 jolly (flawless) (hydro pump, dragon dance)
    -Skarmory 1 impish (flawless) (brave bird, whirlwind)
    -Skorupi 1 impish (flawless) (agility)
    -Baltoy 1 modest (flawless)
    -Lapras 1 modest (flawless)
    -Chatot 1 modest (flawless)
    -*WIN2011 Suicune 30 Relaxed (31/31/31/30/31/31 HP electric)
    -*Zigzagoon 1 adamant (flawless) (gluttony) (pursuit, trick, seed bomb)
    -*Smeargle 1 jolly (flawless)
    -*Spinda 1 Adamant (flawless) (baton pass, wish, fake out, encore)
    Sorry for the late reply...actually was thinking over which one I should get (since your list is long... ._.")

    Guess I'll take this one: *Movie 13 raikou (31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ice) for the RNG'd Snivy then...? >_<"

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashForce View Post
    Hey I can give you a shiny deino with perfect ivs for your alamos darkrai.

    Pm me if interested.
    Yep, you can...and will PM...>_<"

    Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in your DW Treecko and your DW Bulbasaur

    I have all the DW Eeveevolutions, but I only have prove for the Umbreon, the other 6 I got in a trade (although it was with a guy in RL, not over wifi).
    I also have a DW Croagunk, and a DW Mamoswine, but I don't have prove for those either. (Croagunk I got from the same guy as the Eeveevolutions, and Mamoswine I got over wifi)

    I can also offer a Brave ANA Darkrai.
    Can I see your proof for the Umbreon first? Also, can you tell me the nature and IVs of your Umbreon? That's the only one I'm interested in to trade for my DW starters. .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by Villy View Post
    I am very interested in the Treeko, Deino, Yamask, Bulbasaur.

    I got a good ideas for offers.
    What's your good idea for the offer? I don't accept anything other than DW starters and Eeveelutions with solid proof for my DW Treeko and DW Bulbasaur though. As for the shinies, I'll take only Gen 5 shinies, RNG'd shinies or event pokemons for them. -_-"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Can I see your proof for the Umbreon first? Also, can you tell me the nature and IVs of your Umbreon? That's the only one I'm interested in to trade for my DW starters. .-.
    The nature is lonely. I don't know the IVs right now, but judging by its stats, they aren't great.
    As for prove, tomorrow I'll get a screenshoot of my dreamworld account where it shows that I met Umbreon a few months ago. The pokemon labyrinth site doesn't exist anymore, so that's the only thing that could count as prove that I can think of right now.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Unova Region
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I have a Shiny Herdier level 28 Knows Helping hand take down work up crunch Nature sassy Hp 82 Attack 57 Defence 41 sp.atk 28 sp.def 50 speed 35 I don't know his IV's are,I would like to trade it for your shiny Torchic.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/dg1fky.png[/IMG]
    Help my egg hatch and my Pokemon level.
        Spoiler:- credit:

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    i'm interested really in any of your shiny zoruas

    is the hardy one male? if not i'll go for the timid one

    I have some riolu with the egg move blaze kick with good natures, I also have some snarl zorua in case you wanted one for breeding purposes

    also can breed a timid snarl zorua if you want

    I also have a world08 Lucario
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 16th March 2011 at 3:02 AM.

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  17. #17

    Default

    i'd like to trade a female DW murkrow or mew for your female DW poliwag or skarmory
    I am currently in the middle of midterms and will not be active in pokemon for about 2 weeks. Please bear with me. Anyone who has sent me a trade offer with no reply, I have not had time to look at or act on it.

    Temporarily reactivated, currently being overseen by a friend.


    Offering lv 10 MYSTRY mews
    Willing to breed for IVs, natures, and egg moves.

    Have these DW females:
    gligar
    murkrow
    dratini
    natu
    exeggcute
    poliwag
    vulpix

    Want:
    Shiny giratina
    Shiny litwick
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Deoxys
    Arceus
    Good IV, good natured legendaries, specifically Thundurus, Articuno, Victini, Uxie, and Azelf


    Game Name: Greg
    HG Friend Code: 0346 1498 1934
    Black Friend Code: 0905 2008 2260

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I have a Shiny UT Solosis. Will you trade me for your Shiny Modest Deino?
    White Friend Code:
    1291 - 7521 - 4646


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I have a Reshiram or an UT shiny Giratina for trade for your Adamant SS Groundon. I also have other pokemon that we can discuss about later. PM me or post in this thread.


    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 3611 0387 4409

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    shiny emolga or volcanrona for Timid Male Starter Oshawott (30/18/30/31/31/30 HP Electric 70)?
    Pm me

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    165

    Default

    What i have....

    Victini(x2)
    Gamestop Entei
    Gamestop Raikou(x2)
    Gamestop Jirachi
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    Fall2010 Mew
    Manaphy(x2)
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Regigigas
    10 ANIV Celebi
    New moon Island Darkrai(x2)*
    Flower Paradise Shaymin
    Oblivia Shaymin
    Oblivia Heatran
    TRU Arceus*
    Shiny Birth Island Deoxys*
    Birth Island Deoxys*
    gamestop Deoxys
    Fully EV'd scizor*
    Fully EV'd swampert*
    Fully Ev'd blissey
    Garchomp*
    Sceptile*
    Swampert*
    Shiny Gyradose
    Shiny Beldum
    Shiny Ho-Oh*
    Adamant Shiny Pupitar EV'd (252 atk, 252 speed, 4hp)
    Impish ditto with perfect attack IV's

    *means lvl 100

    What i want....

    RNG'd flawless English past gen shinies UT:
    Adamant Beldum
    Jolly Smeargle

    RNG'd flawless English past gen shinies UT with EM:
    Adamant Scyther (Vaccuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer, U-Turn)
    Adamant Dratini (Leer, Extremespeed, Dragon Dance, Thunderwave)
    Jolly Gligar (Poison Sting, Double Edge, Baton Pass)
    Adamant Larvitar (Leer, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Sandstorm)

    RNG'd shiny (Gen 1-5) legendaries UT:
    Timid HG Zapdos (Flawless)
    Timid HG Suicune (Flawless)
    3DS FC: 0731-4784-5302

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    60

    Default

    id be interested in the shiny Rayquaza, I always thought they looked cool in black i have a couple of event guys id trade for it:

    Celebi, Timid, GAMESTP
    Celebi, Modest, GAMESTP
    Mew, Adamant, FAL2010
    Mew, Timid, FAL2010

    not sure if youre interested in them or not, and im not sure how to figure out the IVs on them but let me know

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Nice Flawless pokemon! I would trade anything in shop for beldum, porygon, riolu, yanma, and smeargle!
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/t9a1b7.jpg[/IMG]
    HG friend code : 4340 7324 1742
    Black Friend code : 1635 3818 5907

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    La Crosse, WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Hrmmm...I am interested in your UT Japanese Shiny Rufflet, but sadly I don't have any shinies myself....nor do I have any event Pokemon.....But I am willing to trade nearly anything I have for it... ^_^"

    I have several Gen 5 and a few previous Gen pkmn.........I am even willing to trade Kyurem, Thundurus, or anything for it ^_^"

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    28

    Default

    hi!
    are you still interested in 4th gen shinys? events?
    my shinys are ev trained well and have good IVs

    pm me if you something in mind that you are willing to trade
    for 5th gen shinys/events
    3DS FC: 0173 1447 1596

    TSV: 1763

    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/vsl5ro.jpg[/IMG]

    *credit goes to Pkmnfn for the Awesome Sig*

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •