Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 563

Thread: Ju-da-su's Trading Shop

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    CMT for these
    Calm Glare Male Snivy (31/18/30/31/18/31)
    Modest Chlorophyll Petilil (31/x/14/31/31/30
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=479266
    mines the second half
    white team


    black team


    white FC 0003 2614 1756

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Je suis mort et dans un fossé
    Posts
    506

    Default

    I'm interested in either the timid or Bold DW Bulbasuar.

    Is there anything you need to complete the dex? I haven't got any shinies except for a quiet delcatty and i can try to get a good IV'd wild pokemon I can catch from Hg or White.

    I know I don't sound like a good person to trade with, so sorry about that and I hope you consider
    Last edited by murkrowrob; 17th March 2011 at 9:53 AM.


  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    The nature is lonely. I don't know the IVs right now, but judging by its stats, they aren't great.
    As for prove, tomorrow I'll get a screenshoot of my dreamworld account where it shows that I met Umbreon a few months ago. The pokemon labyrinth site doesn't exist anymore, so that's the only thing that could count as prove that I can think of right now.
    Alright...

    Quote Originally Posted by Poketris79 View Post
    I have a Shiny Herdier level 28 Knows Helping hand take down work up crunch Nature sassy Hp 82 Attack 57 Defence 41 sp.atk 28 sp.def 50 speed 35 I don't know his IV's are,I would like to trade it for your shiny Torchic.
    Sorry, not interested...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    i'm interested really in any of your shiny zoruas

    is the hardy one male? if not i'll go for the timid one

    I have some riolu with the egg move blaze kick with good natures, I also have some snarl zorua in case you wanted one for breeding purposes

    also can breed a timid snarl zorua if you want

    I also have a world08 Lucario
    I have the event Snarl Zoroark, so I don't really need the Snarl Zorua, but...what is the nature, level and IVs of your Lucario? .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by hoboman8001 View Post
    i'd like to trade a female DW murkrow or mew for your female DW poliwag or skarmory
    Alright...X3

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Mulay View Post
    I have a Shiny UT Solosis. Will you trade me for your Shiny Modest Deino?
    Yep, I can trade my shiny Deino for your Solosis...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokefan70 View Post
    I have a Reshiram or an UT shiny Giratina for trade for your Adamant SS Groundon. I also have other pokemon that we can discuss about later. PM me or post in this thread.
    What's the nature and IV of your Reshiram and Giratina...? .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by lumiris View Post
    shiny emolga or volcanrona for Timid Male Starter Oshawott (30/18/30/31/31/30 HP Electric 70)?
    Pm me
    I'll take an Emolga for it, and yep, will PM...

    Quote Originally Posted by scizor42 View Post
    What i have....

    Victini(x2)
    Gamestop Entei
    Gamestop Raikou(x2)
    Gamestop Jirachi
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    Fall2010 Mew
    Manaphy(x2)
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Regigigas
    10 ANIV Celebi
    New moon Island Darkrai(x2)*
    Flower Paradise Shaymin
    Oblivia Shaymin
    Oblivia Heatran
    TRU Arceus*
    Shiny Birth Island Deoxys*
    Birth Island Deoxys*
    gamestop Deoxys
    Fully EV'd scizor*
    Fully EV'd swampert*
    Fully Ev'd blissey
    Garchomp*
    Sceptile*
    Swampert*
    Shiny Gyradose
    Shiny Beldum
    Shiny Ho-Oh*
    Adamant Shiny Pupitar EV'd (252 atk, 252 speed, 4hp)
    Impish ditto with perfect attack IV's

    *means lvl 100

    What i want....

    RNG'd flawless English past gen shinies UT:
    Adamant Beldum
    Jolly Smeargle

    RNG'd flawless English past gen shinies UT with EM:
    Adamant Scyther (Vaccuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer, U-Turn)
    Adamant Dratini (Leer, Extremespeed, Dragon Dance, Thunderwave)
    Jolly Gligar (Poison Sting, Double Edge, Baton Pass)
    Adamant Larvitar (Leer, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Sandstorm)

    RNG'd shiny (Gen 1-5) legendaries UT:
    Timid HG Zapdos (Flawless)
    Timid HG Suicune (Flawless)
    Can you post the IVs and nature of your pokemons, please? -_-"

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman View Post
    id be interested in the shiny Rayquaza, I always thought they looked cool in black i have a couple of event guys id trade for it:

    Celebi, Timid, GAMESTP
    Celebi, Modest, GAMESTP
    Mew, Adamant, FAL2010
    Mew, Timid, FAL2010

    not sure if youre interested in them or not, and im not sure how to figure out the IVs on them but let me know
    Are those UT? If they are, you can go into a Lv.100 Wifi battle with someone, look at their stat, and put what you got into some IV calculator online, like at Serebii or psypoke. That should give you their IVs, and please come tell me afterwards what they are. >_<"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand~Kingdra View Post
    Nice Flawless pokemon! I would trade anything in shop for beldum, porygon, riolu, yanma, and smeargle!
    Sorry, I don't think I have anything I want in your shop... ._."

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    Hrmmm...I am interested in your UT Japanese Shiny Rufflet, but sadly I don't have any shinies myself....nor do I have any event Pokemon.....But I am willing to trade nearly anything I have for it... ^_^"

    I have several Gen 5 and a few previous Gen pkmn.........I am even willing to trade Kyurem, Thundurus, or anything for it ^_^"
    Sorry, I'm trading my shiny for anything else other than another shiny, flawless/near flawless with good HP move pokemon or good IV/nature events. ._."

    Quote Originally Posted by pambihirang_nilalang View Post
    hi!
    are you still interested in 4th gen shinys? events?
    my shinys are ev trained well and have good IVs

    pm me if you something in mind that you are willing to trade
    for 5th gen shinys/events
    Don't really have anything in mind, really...>_>"

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud1989 View Post
    CMT for these
    Calm Glare Male Snivy (31/18/30/31/18/31)
    Modest Chlorophyll Petilil (31/x/14/31/31/30
    Can I have the IVs and nature of all your event pokes, please? -_-"

    Quote Originally Posted by murkrowrob View Post
    I'm interested in either the timid or Bold DW Bulbasuar.

    Is there anything you need to complete the dex? I haven't got any shinies except for a quiet delcatty and i can try to get a good IV'd wild pokemon I can catch from Hg or White.

    I know I don't sound like a good person to trade with, so sorry about that and I hope you consider
    ...I'm never a person who looks forward to completing the dex though...Not to mention, I don't trade DW starters for anything else other than another DW starters/Eeveelutions...since these things are even rarer than shinies themselves. So, sorry, but nope. Not interested...
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    I'm pretty sure the IVs, nature and such are preset to the event pokemon, but it's UT, adamant, as the event is, and lv 30, haven't calculated the IVs yet but i'll edit this post when i do

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the IVs, nature and such are preset to the event pokemon, but it's UT, adamant, as the event is, and lv 30, haven't calculated the IVs yet but i'll edit this post when i do
    Nope, normally, if there's anything that's preset for event pokemons, it's the nature. IVs are never preset, except for the three Mystery Gift, which only have one IV preset. ._.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Alright...
    Here's the screenshot if you are still interested
    Besides that...I have a couple e-mails from pokemon.jp about the labyrinth game, but they don't mention umbreon specifically.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13

    Default

    You have any Female DW vulpix's? I have: Charmander w/ Belly Drum, Pansage w/ Leaf Storm (+ 3 TM moves), Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Deino w/ Dark Pulse/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Ice Fang. I have some more, and im willing to trade multiple for the one female DW vuplix
    Diamond FC: 4555-2423-5128
    Soul Silver FC: 1806-4856-7880

    Egg move pokemon:

    Vulpix: Ember/Energy Ball
    Remoraid: Water Gun/Water Spout/Rest/Ice Beam

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Alright, calculated the IVs

    heres what the serebii site said

    #448 Lucario [Adamant]
    IVs: 0 - 3 / 7, 8, 9 / 21 / 10 - 13 / 0 - 3 / 0 - 3
    Stats at Lv.30: 82|0 / 80|0 / 53|0 / 69|0 / 47|0 / 59|0

    exactly as it was on the calculator

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    La Crosse, WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Sorry, I'm trading my shiny for anything else other than another shiny, flawless/near flawless with good HP move pokemon or good IV/nature events. ._."
    So is that a no then? ._. or curious about the offer? ._.

    because I can offer any of the following.......

    Jap. Lv. 83 Volcarona (male) with a Quirky Nature
    Jap. Lv. 76 Kyurem with a Adamant Nature
    UT Lv. 62 Milotic (female) with a Calm Nature
    UT Lv. 50 Milotic (male) with a Calm Nature
    Lv. 55 Dragonite (male) with a Lonely Nature
    Lv. 52 Haxorus (male) with a Lonely Nature
    I have nearly All the 5th gen except for Reshiram and Landorus (-___- my sister "accidentally" released him yesterday when I wasn't near my DSi T-T)

    If you need the stats of any of them just ask and I will tell you any of them ^^ I desperately want a Shiny Rufflet
    Last edited by Zanji; 17th March 2011 at 7:53 PM.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Here's the screenshot if you are still interested
    Besides that...I have a couple e-mails from pokemon.jp about the labyrinth game, but they don't mention umbreon specifically.
    Alright...:3

    Meh, the pic is more than enough for Eeveelution, I think...I'm more strict with starters (since with starters, I'll require something like this as well. ._.")

    I think I'll soft reset for another Bulbasaur and Treeko with lower IVs but better nature (Timid for Bulbasaur, Adamant for Treeko) using my backup file though...Don't know if that's Ok with you. I actually put those two as non-redistributable at Smogon, and am fully aware that I probably won't have any control of the redistributability here, so... ._."

    Quote Originally Posted by Dareliisko View Post
    You have any Female DW vulpix's? I have: Charmander w/ Belly Drum, Pansage w/ Leaf Storm (+ 3 TM moves), Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Deino w/ Dark Pulse/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Ice Fang. I have some more, and im willing to trade multiple for the one female DW vuplix
    Sorry, I don't think I wan any of the pokemons you offer... ._."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Alright, calculated the IVs

    heres what the serebii site said

    #448 Lucario [Adamant]
    IVs: 0 - 3 / 7, 8, 9 / 21 / 10 - 13 / 0 - 3 / 0 - 3
    Stats at Lv.30: 82|0 / 80|0 / 53|0 / 69|0 / 47|0 / 59|0

    exactly as it was on the calculator
    >_<"

    Sorry, the IV is too low for my liking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    So is that a no then? ._. or curious about the offer? ._.

    because I can offer any of the following.......

    Jap. Lv. 83 Volcarona (male) with a Quirky Nature
    Jap. Lv. 76 Kyurem with a Adamant Nature
    UT Lv. 62 Milotic (female) with a Calm Nature
    UT Lv. 50 Milotic (male) with a Calm Nature
    Lv. 55 Dragonite (male) with a Lonely Nature
    Lv. 52 Haxorus (male) with a Lonely Nature
    I have nearly All the 5th gen except for Reshiram and Landorus (-___- my sister "accidentally" released him yesterday when I wasn't near my DSi T-T)

    If you need the stats of any of them just ask and I will tell you any of them ^^ I desperately want a Shiny Rufflet
    What's the IVs for Haxorus...? I might consider if the IVs are good enough...since I personally am not interested in the rest, and not interested in any dex fillers in specific as well...-_-"
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; 17th March 2011 at 8:15 PM.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Alright...:3

    Meh, the pic is more than enough for Eeveelution, I think...I'm more strict with starters (since with starters, I'll require something like this as well. ._.")

    I think I'll soft reset for another Bulbasaur and Treeko with lower IVs but better nature (Timid for Bulbasaur, Adamant for Treeko) using my backup file though...Don't know if that's Ok with you. I actually put those two as non-redistributable at Smogon, and am fully aware that I probably won't have any control of the redistributability here, so... ._."
    Yeah, that's fine by me. So just let me know when you wanna trade.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Yeah, that's fine by me. So just let me know when you wanna trade.
    But which one do you want, Treeko or Bulbasaur? Since I'm only trading with your Umbreon... .-.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    But which one do you want, Treeko or Bulbasaur? Since I'm only trading with your Umbreon... .-.
    Oh right, sorry, I want Treeko.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    La Crosse, WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    What's the IVs for Haxorus...? I might consider if the IVs are good enough...since I personally am not interested in the rest, and not interested in any dex fillers in specific as well...-_-"
    #612 Haxorus [Lonely]
    IVs: 31 / 28, 29 / 15, 16 / 27, 28 / 16, 17 / 14, 15
    Stats at Lv.52: 157|0 / 189|0 / 95|0 / 81|0 / 86|0 / 113|0

    as per what Serebii's calculator said his health is 158 but had to put it at 157 for the calculator to accept it/work lol

    I don't think its EVd seeing as I was never quite sure what it meant till last night lol

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Well then would you be interested in a win2011 celebi? its been used and the moveset was changed but no experience gain whatsoever

    I also have a jolly blaziken
    IV calaculator for blaziken is
    #257 Blaziken [Jolly]
    IVs: 29 / 26, 27 / 17, 18, 19 / 5, 6, 7 / 20, 21, 22 / 19, 20, 21
    Stats at Lv.37: 117|11 / 105|20 / 63|0 / 79|0 / 64|0 / 78|0

    IVs for Celebi are
    #251 Celebi [Sassy]
    IVs: 10, 11 / 2, 3 / 19 / 16, 17 / 14, 15 / 10 - 13
    Stats at Lv.50: 165|0 / 106|0 / 114|0 / 113|0 / 123|0 / 99|0

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I also have:

    Rhyorn w/ Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Magnitude


    Again, I do have more, just say what type pokemon, and ill check what I have on them
    Diamond FC: 4555-2423-5128
    Soul Silver FC: 1806-4856-7880

    Egg move pokemon:

    Vulpix: Ember/Energy Ball
    Remoraid: Water Gun/Water Spout/Rest/Ice Beam

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    looking for female tepig, snivy, oshawoot, bulbasaur, charmander, squertle, tirtouga..

    offering:
    eevee
    archen
    FC:
    BLACK
    4684 8052 6770
    -=aCe=-

    MY EVENT POKEMON

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    #612 Haxorus [Lonely]
    IVs: 31 / 28, 29 / 15, 16 / 27, 28 / 16, 17 / 14, 15
    Stats at Lv.52: 157|0 / 189|0 / 95|0 / 81|0 / 86|0 / 113|0

    as per what Serebii's calculator said his health is 158 but had to put it at 157 for the calculator to accept it/work lol

    I don't think its EVd seeing as I was never quite sure what it meant till last night lol
    It's probably EV'd unless you level it up until it becomes a Haxorus purely through rare candy and daycare...just not in an orderly manner, which I totally wouldn't want. >_>"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Well then would you be interested in a win2011 celebi? its been used and the moveset was changed but no experience gain whatsoever

    I also have a jolly blaziken
    IV calaculator for blaziken is
    #257 Blaziken [Jolly]
    IVs: 29 / 26, 27 / 17, 18, 19 / 5, 6, 7 / 20, 21, 22 / 19, 20, 21
    Stats at Lv.37: 117|11 / 105|20 / 63|0 / 79|0 / 64|0 / 78|0

    IVs for Celebi are
    #251 Celebi [Sassy]
    IVs: 10, 11 / 2, 3 / 19 / 16, 17 / 14, 15 / 10 - 13
    Stats at Lv.50: 165|0 / 106|0 / 114|0 / 113|0 / 123|0 / 99|0
    Nope, sorry, not interested in both of them. >_<"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dareliisko View Post
    I also have:

    Rhyorn w/ Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Magnitude

    Again, I do have more, just say what type pokemon, and ill check what I have on them
    Alright, I'll take your Rhyhorn...>_<"

    Quote Originally Posted by enoc View Post
    looking for female tepig, snivy, oshawoot, bulbasaur, charmander, squertle, tirtouga..

    offering:
    eevee
    archen
    Sorry, not interested in those... ._."
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Ju-Da-Su, I'm looking for anything shiny, but I don't have any yet. I was wondering if you could trade me any shiny for any legendary I have (Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Zekrom, and Victini) but none are shiny.
    Some call it hell; it's actually called facing my Bronzong.


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by \Mightyena/ View Post
    Ju-Da-Su, I'm looking for anything shiny, but I don't have any yet. I was wondering if you could trade me any shiny for any legendary I have (Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Zekrom, and Victini) but none are shiny.
    Sorry, but nope...I already have all the legendaries, except for the three that aren't out yet, so I don't need them. ._."
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Id like Ash's Adamant Scraggy
    Willing to trade any of these for him

        Spoiler:- Trades:


    Also interested in RNG'd Timid DW Bulbasaur (31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 70 - NN'able)

    Willing to trade any of the events above or also these shinies

        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Reply if interested
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Sorry, but nope...I already have all the legendaries, except for the three that aren't out yet, so I don't need them. ._."
    Awww dang, well is there anything else that isn't shiny that could be traded for a shiny, like maybe a macho brace?
    Some call it hell; it's actually called facing my Bronzong.


  23. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esteban252 View Post
    Id like Ash's Adamant Scraggy
    Willing to trade any of these for him

        Spoiler:- Trades:


    Also interested in RNG'd Timid DW Bulbasaur (31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 70 - NN'able)

    Willing to trade any of the events above or also these shinies

        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Reply if interested
    I'm not trading my Dream World starter for anything else other than another Dream World starter or Eeveelutions though. But for the Scraggy...can you put the nature and IVs of your events then? .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by \Mightyena/ View Post
    Awww dang, well is there anything else that isn't shiny that could be traded for a shiny, like maybe a macho brace?
    Sorry, I don't need a macho brace (one is more than enough. Plus, I never used it, since I use Power Items to EV). I do take event pokemons that I don't have for shinies though. .-.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    145

    Default

    [QUOTE=

    Sorry, I don't need a macho brace (one is more than enough. Plus, I never used it, since I use Power Items to EV). I do take event pokemons that I don't have for shinies though. .-.[/QUOTE]

    Would you count a Level 52 Victini as an event?
    I'm kind of a noob and i'm just trying to get some shinies to start myself off.
    Some call it hell; it's actually called facing my Bronzong.


  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by \Mightyena/ View Post
    Would you count a Level 52 Victini as an event?
    I'm kind of a noob and i'm just trying to get some shinies to start myself off.
    Well, it does count as an event, but I already have it...>_>"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •