Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Ju-da-su's Trading Shop

Replied to all the ones who asked me to CMT now...

Quote Originally Posted by Porygon2isawesome View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in this: Timid Staryu (31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 70; Gyro Ball)

I can offer flawless shinies for it, although probably not anything which you can't RNG.
    What flawless shinies do you have to offer? .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimaster. View Post
    Are you willing to trade your shiny male tepig for for two of my shines? a shiny level 26 relaxed spheal and one of my WIN2011 entei,raikou or suicune?
    Sorry, not interested in those. ._."
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Sorry, i'd rather have this

Mild Elekid (30/31/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70; Cross Chop, Meditate, Fire Punch, Ice Punch),

and I can offer you a shiny, flawless, EV trained timid hydreigon, with 255 special attack and speed, draco meteor, dark pulse, surf, and fire blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    I'll take these for the two then...

Korean DW Turtwig Gentle ut Dream Ball
    Korean DW Jolteon Naive Michievous id: 42432 5/23/2011 in dream ball
    sounds good to me, let me know when you are able to trade
    SS Friend Code: 2794 5296 6582 - Lep
    Black FC:2108 0419 3900 - - use for events
    White FC 2: 4728 1727 1688 used for events in the second post of my shop

My Trade Shop:
    http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=529618

I am currently looking for:
    summer league global link pikachu
    japanese global link pansage, pansear, and panpour
    dw squirtle with proof
    german and uk global link pikachu
    global link scizor when it is available

Hi Ju-Da-Su,

I am back, sorry to be a pain, but I really want that Chansey and Mienfoo of urs :P
    I know u r mostly interested in events, and I know basically nothing about them. I have 2 DW Arecus ( Naughty and Adamant, both OT: Mat), a Mystery Mew and a singing Pikchu. R they worth anything to u?

Thanks

Edit: Also just got an E4ALL Manaphy, apparently that is rare?

Edit 2: Just got a SMR2010 Jirachi, from an Australian Event
    Last edited by evan0913; 13th September 2011 at 9:36 AM.

see below for my offer (this has been edited)
    Last edited by adwf194; 17th October 2011 at 11:23 PM.

I am looking for a Female DW Treecko (or one of its evos) and have gotten desperate. Details are listed in my Sig.

(At this point I'm starting to question if one even exists...)
    (The GTS has become a source of endless tourment in this search.)
    At the moment desprately looking for a female DW Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile. I am willing to trade almost anything... My best are however DW Eevee (either gender) UT, DW Vupix (either gender) UT, and a Shiny Spinda (Lv. 51 Female only, from Ruby Ver).

Note: I do not trade hacks! So please don't offer me any.
    If you have what I'm looking for and don't see anything you want in my offers please ask me, I may have what you want and might be willing to trade it.

would you trade your Timid Drizzle Female Politoed (Lv. 56; 31/x/31/29/31/31; 252 Special Attack, 6 Special Defense, 252 Speed; Scald, Hypnosis, Ice Beam, Psychic) for my flawless modest kyogre?

Want: Bold Frillish (Pain Split, Confuse Ray)

Have: anything in my shop link in sig CMT

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

comment in my thread for
    flawless shiny
    Adamant Shinx (Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang)
    DW Calm Prankster Murkrow (Female; Confuse Ray, Roost, Toxic)
    Timid Run Away Caterpie (Female; 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70)

Please Join A great Website for All of us Pokemon Lovers http://forums.pokemonplus.net/

Just coming in to close the shop and say something...

I'm closing the shop now. If you had traded with me before, you'll know how difficult it is. It's because I don't really find any true interest in anything other than legit DW events. Now, I'm even more convinced that everything people are trading are mostly hacked, even though they're said to be legit, so I lost my interest in trading completely.

Another thing is, some idiots hacked a pokemon that looks identical to my DW events. Obviously, since there's no true legit checker for Gen 5 yet, those ones look legit and fake the legitimacy even more by using my proof of legitimacy, but I'm telling you that those aren't mine. The only DW event other than those traded under the agreement that the receiver will never distribute it out, I've ever trade out is that non-IV'd Adamant DW Treeko, and I don't know how the heck can their be a flawless ones flying around (PID doesn't even match with mine, fyi). Because of that, I'm no longer going to trade any of my DW events, so don't ask for those anymore. This is exactly why I lost interest in trading.

Visit my XY trade shop!

A short comeback...since I decided to google something for fun and I found something suspicious...

DISCLAIMER!!! I NEVER HAVE A HARDY DW BULBASAUR!

JUST BECAUSE I MADE MY PROOF PUBLIC DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FREELY GO AHEAD AND HACK STUFF UNDER MY NAME!

You guys can see down my list of what Bulbasaurs I have. I'm the original owner (OT: テイルズ ID:21077), and I can say, I never have any Bulbasaur other than the one I have down there in my list, and in fact, I never trade ANY Bulbasaur out to anyone unless I know they won't redistribute it. I never have a hardy one, not even for myself, really. I don't know where did that Bulbasaur that were flying around everywhere come from, so...just to let you guys know.

I lost interest in trading because I know that something like this can happen, when people go around creating a hacked pokemon to fit in with the proof someone else has posted on the internet and claim them as legit. I figured the only way to keep everything perfectly clean is to catch everything by myself. Just coming in to post this disclaimer, since it looks like a lot of people are putting "my" Bulbasaur that never exist up for trade and use my proof to get away with it.

Visit my XY trade shop!

man, these thing are scary! you sir, have my condolences. id hate to be a victim of ot-jacking
    [Face Haver]POKEDEX: 718{Dragon Safari-Sliggoo, Noibat and fraxure}
    3DS:0473-8732-6653

Caught My first ever shiny, a psyduck ,Found em in a horde right outside the daycare caught at 10:06 on 10/21/13
    Hatched my first shiny via masuda method, a chikorita , docile 31/XX/31/31/31/31 16 eggs 2/11/14 4:37 PM
    most recent MM success: tepig , brave, 31/31/31/06/31/21 W/ curse, superpower & suckerpunch, 5/16/14 NFT

Quote Originally Posted by twiztid420 View Post
    man, these thing are scary! you sir, have my condolences. id hate to be a victim of ot-jacking
    Scary indeed. Almost surreal how I end up seeing so many DW starters floating around under my names when I've never even seen them before. I even seen DW Charmander and Squirtle with my OT. What the hell? And all kinds of Bulbasaurs and Treeko, obviously. Plain stupid, if you ask me. -_-"

Oh well, since it's already that widespread, guess I can't do much about it either. Just want to say that those aren't legit, and I hold no responsibility over those hacks. It's people's choice now if they want to keep those hacks or throw them away. Will move on to XY instead now, and will only trade with people that I do know (family, close friends, such). Bye.

Visit my XY trade shop!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223