Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A Venipede Stampede (681)

Agh, again, I miss the episode on it's premiere date. I finally got watch the episode, not bad as well. The Venipede were well animated and nearly looked 3D. Trip was a definite jerk in this episode though, I can't even say he was Paul level. More like Paul-wanna be level. Trip sounded both nice and mean at the same time. At this part of the series, Paul would be heavy blue mean. :P

Anyways, as for TR/TP, the episode would definitely had got me pumped. Only if I didn't know about the skipped episodes to follow. It's saddening and frustrating yes, but what's going on japan isn't as good either. I give them my best wishes, even if these 2-part episodes won't have a chance at airing. It's unfair, but life isn't always fair. These two episodes would be really neat to bring to the BW series, but I'm worried it'll impact it very much as they're being thrown of the shelf for the time being.

And with that, let's see how BW025 rolls. I'm glad to see the dub didn't make any high expectations at the end of this episode. If it's indeed going to flow very good, to make it like BW23 and 24 weren't created, then the best we can do is just move on. Japan itself comes first after all.

And, most likely
        Spoiler:- BW025 spoilers:

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Agh, again, I miss the episode on it's premiere date. I finally got watch the episode, not bad as well. The Venipede were well animated and nearly looked 3D.
    More like CGI.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Well animated?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I beg to differ...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Well animated?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I beg to differ...

Wow, even Bulbapedia didn't catch that one.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

nice episode, loved all the CG animation, and I did not expect Pidove to evolve!

Such as shame bad things happen to the world and the two team rocket vs plasma episodes got delayed.... everything was fitting.. and now gonna seem so off when the next episode airs.

and when it mentioned how bug types can sometime sense things wrong,.. I got chill thinking about Japan Was a scary coincidence.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 5th July 2011 at 9:18 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    nice episode, loved all the CG animation, and I did not expect Pidove to evolve!

Such as shame bad things happen to the world and the two team rocket vs plasma episodes got delayed.... everything was fitting.. and now gonna seem so off when the next episode airs.

and when it mentioned how bug types can sometime sense things wrong,.. I got chill thinking about Japan Was a scary coincidence.
    Well.. These things do happen, and when they do, we've got Bug-Pokemon to rescue us with their precognitive powers..

Hooray for Tranquill though!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    And, most likely
        Spoiler:- BW025 spoilers:
        Spoiler:- BW025:

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post

Whoops.. I rewatched the end and noticed they edited the episode to make it seem like ash and the gang did not get on and juniper went alone.

guess i was thinking too much the first time i watched it and missed that part.

I was just thinking too, does this now mean they are going to have to edit anything team rocket related because Jessie and James were already at the desert resort. Ah crap they are probably now going to have every single episode revised for the dub. Say Hello to exclusive parts in both the Japanesse and dubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1775 View Post
    I was just thinking too, does this now mean they are going to have to edit anything team rocket related because Jessie and James were already at the desert resort. Ah crap they are probably now going to have every single episode revised for the dub. Say Hello to exclusive parts in both the Japanesse and dubs.
    I doubt it, that's a little too much don't you think? I am curious how the dialogue in the Rocket scene will go, though. If they want this retcon to work smoothly (as messy as this all is, it can work out so long as the whole TR vs. TP and Meteonite plotlines play out later), it's going to have to be a little different than in the Japanese version.

I'm sure non Japanese versions will get dialogue changes

Yayyyy my very first post! I really liked this episode! I also liked how Ash's pidove evolved! Yay!

-Credit goes to Extroph for this awesome siggy!

ATTACK ON TITAN AND DIGIMON FTW

What a pity they are not showing the action in the desert resort!

I'm paticualy fond of this episode, I'LL LOVE IT TO THE DAY I DIE!!!

Tranquill's English voice is freakin' awesome!! God, this has to be like... my favorite episode of pokemon ever!! I also like the way she evolved, much better than in the past.

I liked this episode glad to see Trip back and yay pidove evolved as well. Cant wait to see the gym battle next episode as well

I liked this episode, but why did Trip have a Lampent?

I wanted Jessie to get Chandelure but I guess Trip having one is ok.

Well, this episode just aired in the UK, and even though i'd seen the dub already when it aired in the US, it's always weird seeing the edited parts for TR and TP.

I really wonder what's going to happen with them episodes....

You know, I just thought of something - didn't this episode recently get a rerun (as in the last few months) over in Japan? Was it the first version, or the edited version that was released internationally? Does anyone know?

I had laugh quite a bit when Trip said "a waist of time" watching Ash explode.

My ideal battle ever!

OH ASH!!!!!
    WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN TO THINK???
    Ir is is right, you're such a kid!

the bowl of "somehing", btw, is a lame freakin life saving bowl of antidote.
    Last edited by Sushi; 12th April 2012 at 10:10 PM.

It's too bad this episode ends on an anti-climax. I can understand and respect the creators' decision to remove the Team Plasma two-parter following the earthquake, but it still makes the episode look odd to be a big buildup to... Giovanni quietly leaving town for a meeting (according to 684)? All the trouble in the park suddenly gone? ??? I think if I remember, the earthquake happened after this episode, but it still looks a bit odd to have a big buildup to trouble quiet down to a minor blip of a disturbance by the next week. I'm surprised the U.S. left it intact.

Otherwise the episode is okay. All those big venipedes crawling the buildings makes my skin crawl a little, though. Cute voices for them, though.

5/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

It's too bad this episode ends on an anti-climax, although that's understandable due to the earthquake skipping the episodes. Still my favorite BW episode so far. Team Plasma isn't making an appearence, deal with it people. Ash was annoying though being an *** to Trip just because he and some other guys were defending themselves from the Venipede. What are they supposed to do, let themselves get poisoned? This is one of the reasons I don't like Ash.

9/10 loses one point for the build up to nothing and for Ash acting all high and mighty.

This was one of BW's better episodes Trip was good in this episode. I enjoyed how he casually brushed off Ash getting striked down by Lampent. I miss Trip's Lampent.

How can something as gross-sounding as "the centipede pokemon", be so gosh darn cute, Ash or iris should so have caught it

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

This is the episode where I really started to like Diaz (Trip), before then he was a weak character (but not bad).
    So much credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456