Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Venipede Stampede (681)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol I did I would have been mad if she didn't.

Edit: that fushide was actually kind of cute(the one that liked ash). I have a feeling we will be seeing it again. Maybe a new reserve for ash??
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I don't think anybody expected Pidove to evolve in this episode.

I saw the photos. I'll watch it later.
    You're kidding right? A few people here including me thought it was likely, I haven't seen the pictures of this episode yet, but I've seen Ash's newly evolved Tranquil, his Tranquil looks awesome.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    No.

You're kidding right? A few people here including me thought it was likely, I haven't seen the pictures of this episode yet, but I've seen Ash's newly evolved Tranquil, his Tranquil looks awesome.
    Lol well I did say maybe, I'm not actually expecting it to be caught. Although you can't deny that the little cutie likes ash.

Venipede was cuter than I have ever imagined it to be. Pidove seems to be getting muscles before it evolved lol. I have also noticed that Trip's and Ash's Tranquils are different not just from gender, but fighting style. Trip's is more close combat while Ash's tends to use long range attacks more. I can still see Ash's Tranquil learning more physical moves though.
    X Version, Friend code
    4098 - 3179 - 9820
    Friend Safari, Rock Type (Rhydon, Pupitar, Boldore)

No.

Well of course some people are going to get an evolution speculation right if they're speculating capture/evolution for every episode.

So, without having watched this yet, can someone tell me, is this a sort of throwback to the March of the Exeggutor Squad episode? With important stuff thrown in of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Was it just me, or did Jenny's Herdier look WAY too big?!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Quote Originally Posted by streetlightdsb View Post
    So, without having watched this yet, can someone tell me, is this a sort of throwback to the March of the Exeggutor Squad episode? With important stuff thrown in of course.
    dont to you mean a "a chansey opperatoin"

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

This was a great lead in to the TR vs TP plot. Although trip somehow getting a lampent was a bit much.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    This was a great lead in to the TR vs TP plot. Although trip somehow getting a lampent was a bit much.
    You make it sound like Trip getting a Lampent would be impossible.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

It just seemed like he should have had a litwik first.

By the way, I liked that Pidove seemed to inflate before she evolved.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    It just seemed like he should have had a litwik first.

By the way, I liked that Pidove seemed to inflate before she evolved.
    She probably just "leveled up".She was the Xena of the birds

Quote Originally Posted by streetlightdsb View Post
    Well of course some people are going to get an evolution speculation right if they're speculating capture/evolution for every episode.
    No one here, as well as me, have speculated for an evolution every episode, when was the last time I thought a Pokemon could evolve, hmm lets see, never. This is the first episode I thought a main characters Pokemon could evolve. I'm glad Pidove evolved here, It's not to early into the series, and it's not late either.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Tranquill: Avian Princess

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Anybody know what Trip said at the end to give Ash and Pikachu such a confused look?

This episode was very good! Excellent that the bird evolved. I just hope Trip, seriously, that name, lol, what a lack of creativity, is not always one step ahead of Ash. It's very nice to have Ash appear fresh every region, but he is not a rookie, and honestly, should not be treated as one.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketTwurpSLR View Post
    dont to you mean a "a chansey opperatoin"
    I didn't. I was referring to the Fire types trying to stop all the Venipede, as well as a Pokemon with an advantage evolving while helping out. I've seen it now anyway, so my assumption wasn't really correct tbh. I guess it is similar to A Chansey Operation in a way though.

No one here, as well as me, have speculated for an evolution every episode, when was the last time I thought a Pokemon could evolve, hmm lets see, never. This is the first episode I thought a main characters Pokemon could evolve. I'm glad Pidove evolved here, It's not to early into the series, and it's not late either.

Ok. No need to be so defensive, bloody hell.
    I don't know what you're talking about, that's how this forum works. We get info on a future evolution with no clear indicator of which episode, so people will speculate in every episode thread "hmm, maybe *insert name here* will evolve here".
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle twig View Post
    Anybody know what Trip said at the end to give Ash and Pikachu such a confused look?
    Judging by Sabonea's post, I would have guessed it's to do with the fact that Trip is going straight to Nimbassa City because he doesn't want to wait around for Burgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Trip with a soul-stealer...I feel scared and ****.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    -Cilan mentions the Castelia Ice cream thingy.
    -Iris wants to go straight away, Ash says after the Gym Battle.
    -Burgh is concerned by something. Bug Pokemon are restless.
    - Iris, thinking she feels something, but leads them straight to the ice cream shop. -___-
    -Ash is not impressed.
    Her instincts are clearly not as strong as she'd like them to be, lol.

- Oh, now Pikachu feels something. It’s a …man hole. K.
    -Venipede! but you can’t touch it or you’ll get poisoned.
    Oh, that's why. I just thought it was because he'd inadvertently hurt it.

-Ash feels sorry for it because it’s tired and pulls it out anyway. Poison be damned!
    -Urgh, Screech.
    Thought it was Bug Buzz :/.

-Oh it’s injured. After being head butted Ash goes ‘I just wanna help you.’
    -Uh-oh, Ash is poisoned.
    -Oran Berry! And Burgh is touched by Ash’s willingness to help.
    Not only that, but Venipede just "sucked" up the Oran Berry.

-Urgh Screech again. And a flock of Venipede. Why are they heading to Castelia? Me thinks there might be a misunderstanding going on here…
    -The city is in a state of Panic! in a series of still frames.
    -Jenny shows up - yay, she has Herdier.
    At least it's better than that random Swanna the other Jenny had.

-Juniper’s investigating!
    -Oh no the Pokemon Centre’s being attacked.
    -Oh, yay, it’s Trip.
    -And Lampent.
    I call shenanigans, how the hell does he get one this early?

-Pignite, Pansear, Darmanitan and Lampent shoot fire at the Venipede only to do nothing but seriously piss them off.
    -Ash demands they wait for Juniper to understand why they’re n the city before attack. Trip calls Kanto the country. Ash pissed.
    That's what he was talking about when he mentioned Kanto. Come to think of it... Kanto is sort of like that. Johto, Hoenn... not so much. Sinnoh is more like the mountains. Hahaha.

- The mayor (?) says that because of the poison they have to think about human safety first.
    -Burgh is worried that attacking them will cause them to retaliate and create a big battle.
    -Burgh’s gonna find the pack’s leader and lead them into the central park area.
    Figures Burgh would have an appropriate answer, him using Bug types and all.

-Burgh asks Cilan to find Joy so they can use Audino.
    What is Audino capable of using that would help?

-As Venipede usually live underground, Juniper is wondering whether something is happening to disturb them *foreshadowforeshadow*
    But, Venipede live in Pinw- wait, underground? OH! OH! I gets it, I gets it!

-Trip’s decided by himself that moving them is impossible so he’s just gonna take down the leader and hope the whole group gets sent into panic.
    Heh, typical. That probably would only make things worse...

- Ash gets hit, Burgh tells Trip to quit.
    -The injured Venipede from before comes to see Ash. ‘See Trip, Venipede really are kind Pokemon! There’s got to be a reason why they’re acting this way!’
    -Trip ‘I don’t care about any reasons. The results are what’s important.’
    Mad scientist much? Haha. He's certainly a different trainer.

-Burgh schools Trip a little bit.
    Figured.

-OMG Burgh is the Pided Piper!! Sweet
    Bug type gym leader, leading a bunch of bugs. How appropriate.

-Dragon Rage still fails, but it gets the Venipede moving.
    -Cilan says for Pansage to go easy on them with Bullet Seed.
    -Trip’s Tranquil saves Ash’s Pidove.
    Guess he doesn't want to have Burgh lecture him again, lol!

-Pidove goes frantic with the Gust and evolves into Tranquil!
    All things considered, that doesn't annoy me as much as it probably should. Mainly, because I'm not really a fan of Tranquill, or that entire line. However, I don't mind it, because given how difficult it is to use Tranquil (IMO) that's probably for the best.

-Uhoh, something’s going down in the Desert Resort.
    I forget, what's there that would be of any interest? I mean I've been ingame, and besides maybe Volcarona (it's there, right?)...

-‘Giovanni, we will soon arrive in the Unova Region.’
    I thought that plane looked familiar.

-Trip’s off to Nimbassa because he doesn’t want to waste time waiting for Burgh to be ready for the Gym Battle.
    Wow, he's as impatient as Barry, but with the attitude of Paul... at least his training ain't half bad.

-Ash asks to be taken with Juniper to help out. Ash wants to help the Venipede he became friends with.
    -Juniper agrees, but they have to remain safe and listen to her.
    Oh, so that's how the get involved. Wonder when Looker shows up...

-Burgh’s gonna guard the Venipede.
    -And off the go in a helicopter.
    Cool.

Thanks, it all makes sense now . Nice way to begin the confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Something about Trip having a Lampent just rubs me the wrong way. I mean, nothing against Trip himself, but HE HAS TWO FRICKING BADGES AND ALREADY HAS A LAMPENT!!! I mean, aren't Lampent supposed to be advanced-level Pokemon that require a lot of training to evolve?! I know anime =/= games, but all I'm saying is at two Badges, a Flitwick would be more believable. I dunno, it's like the writers are going out of their way to overpower Trip for no good reason. I guess if he caught something rare and traded it for Lampent, it'd be all right, since according to the anime, Badges are just proof you defeated a Gym Leader and have no effect on your Pokemon's obedience.
    I hate to say this, but I completely agree. Litwick is only obtainable in Celestial Tower (and the theme used for both it and Dragonspiral... oy), so it does make is weird. I'd say Dwebble was a weird capture, but considering where you can find it, it doesn't sound so bad.

Oh and Frillish is also weird, considering you need Surf to obtain it.

Lampent was random though. Darumka/Darmanitan would have been better, but hey.

On the upside, aside from the starters, Pansear/Simisear, Darumaka/Darmanitan, Litwick line... his seems okay. Not quite something I would have given him, but okay.

Also, Pidove evolving after Tranquill saves her? I smell shipping!
    Oh boy...

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

That Night Burst animation is going to get a lot of people saying Ash should get a Zoroark.

Anyway, I wonder if Ash will get some new, super-strong attacks for Tranquil?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

So I finally got around to watching the episode (Yeah, I'm late. Sue me why don'tcha?)

and THIS caught my eye....anyone else notice this?    Spoiler:- Fail animation...:

I mean, what the hell, animators?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 24th March 2011 at 3:37 AM.

Lol. That picture just made my day.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Yeah, it was so random..

Is it just me or are the Herdier those Jenny have HUMONGOUS?

Bottom right.
    4th row, middle.

o_O;

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

wow, yeah tha Herdier looks much bigger then i would guessed o.o

the epi is cool ^^ Venipede is kinda cute
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

No, tranquill does not know aerial ace or any new move. I expect that when ash needs it(maybe 6th gym) he will teach it aerial ace. Maybe unfezant will evolve in a ringer thingy. I doubt it. I know he doesn't use it in his 3rd gym battle! That would've been nice, to have sewaddle/swadloon and tranquill learn a new move(s)

Talking My Tepig loves bacon even though thats him

pidove evolved
    halelughia
    lol muscular body

-
    To my nephew I'm called Ugh

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast