Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: A Venipede Stampede (681)

Never seen a berry be consumed like that before.
    I noticed that, compared to Ash, Burgh is like 11 or 12 feet tall. Maybe Ash is just shorter than usual?

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

This episode made Ash look like a hypocrite. He has "saved the day" countless times by ordering attacks on Pokemon, so why can't Trip do it in self-defense? It's like the writers weren't even thinking here. Ash's interference came off as childish pestering. When you make the antagonist more likable than the main character, you're doing it wrong.

It's even worse when this very same episode ended with Ash and Trip launching attacks at the Venipede with their birds and Ash was still portrayed as the one in the right. Like what?

Not enjoyable.

Yeah, Ash should really have caught that venipede, god that design is adorable. on a sidenote, lampent's voice is extremely hardcore.

And no, Ash isnt really a hypocrite in this episode, he always only attacks pokemon as a last resort, and they should try to, I dunno, put them to sleep first.

I also guess this is a lead-in to the TR vs. TP episodes that never aired, but the fact they never aired to so sad IMO.

Venipede are so meh, but I liked seeing Castelia's sewers and Trip help out with fighting the invasion using his Lampent.

Venipede swarming Castelia City was really entertaining at first but I disliked the blatant CGI used in some of the swarm scenes. 6.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    Never seen a berry be consumed like that before.
    I noticed that, compared to Ash, Burgh is like 11 or 12 feet tall. Maybe Ash is just shorter than usual?
    Ash was just short. He got taller in the Kalos region. (Don't know why) The Kalos is his tallest yet, I think. Burgh should only be 5-6 feet or so tall, don't know where you're getting that "11 or 12" figure from. Ash is only 10.

I love Burgh. He is just so amazing. :3

Weird how the bugs reacted to energy. Oh well, everything turned out alright.

Just call me if you need me.
    '"Go spend some time that you could be using to contribute nothing to society, and/or not be productive." -A You-tuber'
    Burgh's gym. Hidden easter egg.

Good episode that introduced Castelia City, but I wish we had seen Ash catch a Venipede since they seemed so kawaii + I liked seeing Trip again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567