Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: B/W Glitches Discussion

Hybrid View

Default B/W Glitch Discussion Thread

Discuss any glitches you have come across in the games, or glitches such as the Sky Drop glitch, the ones listed here, and so on.

Personally, I haven't encountered any glitches yet unless you count this as a glitch.
    Last edited by Ultimate Glalie; 27th April 2011 at 8:58 PM. Reason: Added another link
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Here's a glitch that I learned the hard way. In Triple Battles, if two or more of your Pokemon are knocked out in the same turn, and if you have more than one Pokemon in reserve, then you're stuck. Basically, you choose one Pokemon to bring out, then it would allow you to choose another, but when you do, it says *said Pokemon* cannot be switched out now. Thus, you're stuck and have no choice but to reset.
    The moral here? SAVE BEFORE YOU DO A TRIPLE BATTLE.
    If you wanna battle me, then battle with your favorite Pokemon, not ones that everyone else uses.

White FC
    Name: Hitomi
    FC: 0862 2553 1015

Currently hunting shinies!

- RE in Giant Chasm on White.
    - RE in Seafoam Islands on FireRed.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Gallade View Post
    Here's a glitch that I learned the hard way. In Triple Battles, if two or more of your Pokemon are knocked out in the same turn, and if you have more than one Pokemon in reserve, then you're stuck. Basically, you choose one Pokemon to bring out, then it would allow you to choose another, but when you do, it says *said Pokemon* cannot be switched out now. Thus, you're stuck and have no choice but to reset.
    I thought that originally but what you have to do is choose the one to send out, then the pokemon that it is replacing. Then you get to choose the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by boar View Post
    I thought that originally but what you have to do is choose the one to send out, then the pokemon that it is replacing. Then you get to choose the second one.
    Wait...really? Hm...they could've made that a little more obvious, honestly.

Still, that helps.
    If you wanna battle me, then battle with your favorite Pokemon, not ones that everyone else uses.

White FC
    Name: Hitomi
    FC: 0862 2553 1015

Currently hunting shinies!

- RE in Giant Chasm on White.
    - RE in Seafoam Islands on FireRed.

Quote Originally Posted by boar View Post
    Wow thx, I was stuck in alot of double battles cause of this... Finally I know how to switch them properly
    3DS FC: 3652-1394-5597

Not really. It happen to me you might doing something wrong
    Friend Codes
    Pokemon Battle Revolution: 5371-8295-7401
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 1978 8054 7354
    Pokemon Soul Silver:
    Pokemon Black: 3138 5901 2562
    Pokemon White:
    Pokemon Diamond:
    Pokemon Pearl:
    Pokemon Platinum:
    Pokemon Platinum:

PM me if you want to battle and trade.

It happened to me but I didn't reset...I had one Pokemon left which was my Zebstrika and it wouldn't let me send him out and I clicked on my fainted Haxorus and it sent out my Zebstrika.

Another glitch is in a building I walked right on top of this old lady a few times and couldn't move until she moved.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

i was about to say the same thing, except it happened to me in a double battle as well... DANGIT

Okay, I'm playing through Black again, got first three badges and everything was fine, but some time after getting the 4th badge I noticed the first two leader images got grayed out again (they were in color at first), and some time afterwards the 3rd gym leader image got grayed out as well. Same thing happened during my first playthrough, I don't know if it's like this just on this rom or not.

Also during my second playthrough I got a funny glitch - when entering the Pokemon Center when the camera zooms in on your character it never stopped zooming in and the map never changed, had to reset the game. That happened only once though.

Quote Originally Posted by Routine View Post
    Okay, I'm playing through Black again, got first three badges and everything was fine, but some time after getting the 4th badge I noticed the first two leader images got grayed out again (they were in color at first), and some time afterwards the 3rd gym leader image got grayed out as well. Same thing happened during my first playthrough, I don't know if it's like this just on this rom or not.

Also during my second playthrough I got a funny glitch - when entering the Pokemon Center when the camera zooms in on your character it never stopped zooming in and the map never changed, had to reset the game. That happened only once though.
    shine the badges to solve the first one.
    not sure about the second one though... :/

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by Routine View Post
    That's because you don't take care of your precious badges.

GOTTA CLEAN 'EM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by redefine View Post
    i was about to say the same thing, except it happened to me in a double battle as well... DANGIT
    This is because when you select your first Pokemon you have to tap on one of the fainted ones to replace the fainted one in battle.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Dude, this happend to me befor. I was confused =S
    Welcome to SPPf! Where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Yup, the points are like...any argument in this forum!

I have claimed Wooper!

I wana battle you I live in cali where do u live and what's your friend name etc

it not a glitch all you have to do is when you go to switch them out you switch with a fanted
    Last edited by scrafty4; 23rd April 2011 at 6:41 AM. Reason: it said snot

i belive you have to select wich pokemon you have to switch the pokemon with

I had the exact same problem! I experienced it with double battles. I had no idea the solution was so simple... But they really had to show you somehow that you have to touch the fainted pokemon!

very very very good to know..

Click above and check out my YouTube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMEN View Post
    very very very good to know..
    It is not really a glitch... just do it like your switching pokemons.
    (Gotta try the Invisible Pokemon glitch)

Mahou Shoujou Megumi Magica

i did the same thing on random match up yesterday but eventually i figured it out

Is the invisible pokemon in the box glitch known?

Steps:

1. Give/Take away an item from a pokemon in your box
    2. Click on the box
    3. Click on "Switch box"
    4. Go to another box and back in that mode

Voula! Your pokemon "Disappeared" but it's still there. You can reset this by just getting off that box and coming back.
    after the pokemon is gone put it in your party,i did it with my galvantula and it turned the mini sprite into a metagrosss but it is still my galvantula when i stop looking at my paryy and then go back
    Last edited by toawest1; 31st May 2011 at 4:47 PM.
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

Same thing happned to me and I got out of it

If this happens, when the menu comes up to let you select the next Pokemon, tap a Pokemon that fainted earlier. They will switch places and you can then choose a Pokemon to send out. (That was probably a bit confusing, try it out though)

Userbars by MajinYoshi

Quote Originally Posted by MajinYoshi View Post
    If this happens, when the menu comes up to let you select the next Pokemon, tap a Pokemon that fainted earlier. They will switch places and you can then choose a Pokemon to send out. (That was probably a bit confusing, try it out though)
    I found about about that a while back, and I was glad to, since I thought I was stuck with that glitch.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

This stupid thing happened to me TWICE in Double Battles.

i dont think its a glitch (not sure though) happened to me twice but it allowed me to switch both of my remaining pkmn to battle after pushing all buttons fora while: first i just had to change their"order" ( replace1 of the thefaintedpkmn with a nonfainted one then switch bothof the non fainted to battle then it let me switch fine

my explanation doesnt make any sence but that way ot allowed me to replace 2 one the same turn fanted pokemon in doubles

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast