Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: B/W Glitches Discussion

I've encountered some of the minor glitches, like the gym leader music glitch, but nothing major.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    ... Oh. Well, never mind, then.

Under what circumstances do these sounds come up, though? Like, when you're just walking around the overworld minding your own business, or do they tend to happen when you;re doing something specific?
    Usually nothing at all, sometimes in battle.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I haven't encountered any glitches that I'm aware of yet. I guess that's a good thing.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by IstheCakeReallyaLie? View Post
    Not a glitch that I've encountered myself, but I'm sort of curious about something: if you're repel runs out when stepping into shaking grass, what happens?
    I really want to say that it is the same thing as the Platinum 'shaking' grass; nothing. All I know is if you are chaining, repels don't work on the grass that shakes/sparkles. I also noticed that a few times I stepped into grass that shook and a repel ran out. The text overrules the battle I guess... Anyways if that happens, I think you lose the grass since dialogue came up and the battle doesn't start.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    because I theorize a lot of mystery gift events trigger a software update.
    I can guarantee they don't.

Haven't really seen any glitches in my game but a friend of mine was playing doubles and his pokemon just disappeared.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Quote Originally Posted by Phinocio View Post
    I put the TM for flamethrower onto my Volcarona over Heat Wave. Heat Wave had 10PP left (10 max), and I hadn't used flamethrower once since I put it on, I get into a battle, switch in my Volcarona, and flamethrower had the remaining PP of heat wave.

I wutted.

Not a glitch, it takes the PP of the other move(not max pp normal pp, if there is too much pp on the move it just does max pp)
    Thanks Sworn Metalhead for banner!

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    It doesnt work.
    I just tried it, They must of used a Cheating Device to useWalkthrough walls and activated it when they just got off (from surfing) and un-enabled it when they landed.
    Actually that is a legit glitch, I saw the video before and tried it out. It just takes a few tries and good timing.
    If you are reading this, please be aware that you are never going to get back the time you used to read this and are now out of who who knows how much time it took for you to read this. Also I bet you didn't notice that I used 'who' back to back in the previous sentence. Did you look?

Shinies I've obtained: RE, RE, RE, MM ~400 eggs, RE, Kyurem SR ~700, MM~500 eggs, RE
    "What you do on your own time is your thing, what you tell me about what you do on your own time is unacceptable." -me

I was battling an Audino with a Shelgon and the Audino used a Simple Beam that was black.

I walked directly into a patch of grass where a trainer would otherwise walk up to and battle me, but I encountered a wild Pokémon on that patch of grass instead. After defeating the wild Pokémon, the trainer didn't walk up to me until I walked one step to the right and then one step to the left.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

This probably has already been said but the Celestial Tower glitch were whenever you press the "B" button even while standing still all the trainers move and at the same time.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    This probably has already been said but the Celestial Tower glitch were whenever you press the "B" button even while standing still all the trainers move and at the same time.
    i dont think thats a glitch, GameFreak maybe puted that in
    so if you did have problems at the part you could skip some trainers, if you did it right,

like a pussle you know

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Someone on another board ran into a really weird glitch on their copy of Black version. He needed to get some Max Repels in order to get through route 11 without being bugged by wild Pokemon. He/she bought 10 of them from the Nimbasa Pokemon center and then flew to Route 11. He/she then checked their inventory and saw that the repels they bought weren't there. To top it off, he/she can't buy any repels.

Anyone else run into this glitch on their copy of Black and White? If so, how were you able to bypass/fix it? Haven't been able to find any information on this glitch other than what the person said on the board itself.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Oh,everytime I walk in a grass and start a battle,sometimes it flashes white sometimes.And most of the times they aren't even RARE!
    Why does it flash white?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Oh,everytime I walk in a grass and start a battle,sometimes it flashes white sometimes.And most of the times they aren't even RARE!
    Why does it flash white?
    I think it's just for effect.

I've only found 2 small glitches.
    One is when you hatch Tropius, it has a black dot on it's face.
    Another one is when you leave the Union room, the other person levitates. ( I think the other person has to be an ace trainer for this to work)

I also heard a lot of people talk about Black Simple beam used by Audino? Anybody know anything about this??

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    I think it's just for effect.

I've only found 2 small glitches.
    One is when you hatch Tropius, it has a black dot on it's face.
    Another one is when you leave the Union room, the other person levitates. ( I think the other person has to be an ace trainer for this to work)

I also heard a lot of people talk about Black Simple beam used by Audino? Anybody know anything about this??
    Who knows,maybe Gamefreak made it like that.
    I'll go test it out by finding an audino.

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    I can pretty much guarantee that's a glitch caused by emulators not being able to emulate the graphics properly.

I wouldn't technically call it a glitch, but as I collect eggs for MMing, I notice sometimes when I ride my bike back and forth in front of the daycare man, the spot where he would normally stop you for an egg lags at times. It's a very slight lag, but I can definitely notice at times.
    Pokemon Black 2 Team

Pokemon White Team

Well I had all forms of Deerling to train and evolve.
    Then I save and sleep.
    Next day,all deerling are summer form! O_o?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Well I had all forms of Deerling to train and evolve.
    Then I save and sleep.
    Next day,all deerling are summer form! O_o?
    If you have them in your party when you start up the game, they switch forms when the game checks the season on startup.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by honeyichigo View Post
    if you have them in your party when you start up the game, they switch forms when the game checks the season on startup.
    fml.......xd

in BW there is a glitch where the railroad tracks in nacrene city move around if you walk along them

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

Quote Originally Posted by tyranitarenthusiast View Post
    in BW there is a glitch where the railroad tracks in nacrene city move around if you walk along them
    Vid or it didn't happen.

That's probably just an illusion due to the changing angle of perception and how pixelly the visuals are.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by tyranitarenthusiast View Post
    Could you provide proof please?
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast