Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: B/W Glitches Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Eeviil View Post
    If so many people are having the exact same problem, then yes, it is a glitch. It's not explained anywhere at all, there are no directions, you just have to kind of find it by mashing random buttons.

Poor programming, bad interface design, whatever, but it's a major problem even if it is working "correctly".
    Just because there were no proper directions given doesn't make it a glitch. It's very simple to do once you know how.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Eeviil View Post
    If so many people are having the exact same problem, then yes, it is a glitch. It's not explained anywhere at all, there are no directions, you just have to kind of find it by mashing random buttons.

Poor programming, bad interface design, whatever, but it's a major problem even if it is working "correctly".
    It's not a glitch. A glitch is a gap in the games programing in which the game is negatively affected. This is simply a programming gaffe, in which the designers must have overlooked it or missed a line of code or something. It's a bug, not a glitch. If it was a glitch, the repercussions of it would be a lot more severe, especially since a little bit of thought can remedy it.

On an unrelated note, does the GTS cloning glitch still work? Or is there another way to clone?
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Are TM's supposed to have 5 uses when they are first learned now?

This has happened to me a few times now..

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post

no they have unlimited uses
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

No, I mean the actual attack. There have been a few times when I only had 5 out of "X" amount of uses for the move after it's newly learned.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post

Teaching your Pokemon a new move via TM won't restore it's PP in that slot. If you had 5 PP in that slot before learning that move, you'll have 5 PP after.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I don't think they let you name your Pokemon swears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    This is true. You are not allowed to give your Pokemon certain names anymore. So if you try to call your Pokemon the f-word or something, the game won't let you.
    Dang. Pretty sure it was allowed last gen. They must have added a censor thanks to the GTS and Wi-Fi connectivity. Pity. Was always fun
    Deadmau5 / YouTube / Shiny Toy Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    That's what's known as a critical capture. It essentially gives you twice the chance of catching the Pokemon over a normal capture.
    Oh sweet. Is there a way to replicate it?

Well, I encountered my first glitch just now. I was battling the last member of the Riches and my Vanillish got KO'd by Haxorus, but as it fainted, I thought I saw 1 HP left on its bar. Sure enough, the "select a pokemon" screen indicated that Vanillish had 1 HP and had not fainted. I tried to send it back in battle but it said "That pokemon is already in battle!"

At this point, I had no choice but to send out another pokemon. I sent out Unfezant, and the game froze as soon as it came out of its pokeball. *facepalm*

I have no idea what might have caused this. I am pretty sure it was not a simple rounding error between 0 and 1 HP remaining, because Haxorus' Dragon Pulse should have killed Vanillish easily. (In other words, it was not a borderline case.)

Quote Originally Posted by Olawdy View Post
    Oh sweet. Is there a way to replicate it?
    No. It's most likely completely random.

Omg my game has a crappy glitch! My black city is empty! There is just a pokemon center and that's IT! Not even buildings! Just a vast sidewalk and street area. Computerize empty! I'm so pissed!
    Currently not breeding, On a small break

Quote Originally Posted by Kiya View Post
    Omg my game has a crappy glitch! My black city is empty! There is just a pokemon center and that's IT! Not even buildings! Just a vast sidewalk and street area. Computerize empty! I'm so pissed!
    umm, it's normal lol

Black City is empty until you filled it up via Entralink....same goes for White Forest.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Wait... So I have to do entralink to get the buildings and stuff? And the people? How do I do entree link? I tried it with my friend and it didn't seem to work. Also the dreamworld thing. This is all so confusing. So it's supposed to look like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okjkl...e_gdata_player

You need to talk with people in someone else's White Forest via the Entralink

So it won't work if your friend is also playing Black.

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/entralink.shtml

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Oooo okay coolio! Thanks do much! Luckily he is playing white thanks so much!

I've had the same swarm for 5 days now, after trading in my dsi for a 3ds. It just wont move to any other swarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcharizard1456 View Post
    I've had the same swarm for 5 days now, after trading in my dsi for a 3ds. It just wont move to any other swarm.
    It's probably random because I had the same one twice in a row.

Whenever I ride my bike on Skyarrow Bridge, near the end towards Castelia City, just before you reach the down-hill part, there's this weird noise that sounds like someone is blowing really hard. It only worked when I rode my bike, not walking/running.
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    You need to talk with people in someone else's White Forest via the Entralink

So it won't work if your friend is also playing Black.

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/entralink.shtml
    Darn. I know a friend of mine who's planning on getting Black version. But no one who is getting White. Hopefully he'll be getting a copy of White as well, since he wanted to get both.

That kind of thing is rather limiting for those who don't have access to wi fi.

Quote Originally Posted by zipzap713 View Post
    Dang. Pretty sure it was allowed last gen. They must have added a censor thanks to the GTS and Wi-Fi connectivity. Pity. Was always fun
    Yea it was. Speaking of which, there is a way past it. Pretty much the same way past the censor on Animal Crossing Wild World.
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; 30th March 2011 at 7:09 PM.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    Whenever I ride my bike on Skyarrow Bridge, near the end towards Castelia City, just before you reach the down-hill part, there's this weird noise that sounds like someone is blowing really hard. It only worked when I rode my bike, not walking/running.
    It's because you are going faster.

Also, you must nickname Cofagrigus, Marshtomp and Skuntank to be able to be traded on the GTS. Just mentioning.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by .:Alex:. View Post
    My game got stuck in a load loop upon attempting to activate the C-Gear one time. Had to reset.
    This happens to me too so I always have to turn it on BEFORE I play or else it doesn't work

*Sigh*

Did you try tapping the screen to "skip" the C-Gear loading? That usually works.

My flawless ditto deleted itself. I have no clue what happened. It was there in the box and I turned my game off, turn it back on and it's gone. I only have my jap ditto and a ditto I caught earlier in the pc. Has anyone else have this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    My flawless ditto deleted itself. I have no clue what happened. It was there in the box and I turned my game off, turn it back on and it's gone. I only have my jap ditto and a ditto I caught earlier in the pc. Has anyone else have this happen?
    It deleted itself o.o did you put in the daycare or maybe the battle box?

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    It's because you are going faster.

Also, you must nickname Cofagrigus, Marshtomp and Skuntank to be able to be traded on the GTS. Just mentioning.
    Not anymore, they seem to have fixed it. I saw numerous non-nicknamed English Cofagrigus on the GTS, and I successfully traded my Skuntank.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    It deleted itself o.o did you put in the daycare or maybe the battle box?
    Nope. My Jap ditto is in the the daycare and I've checked, double checked and triple checked my boxes and it's gone.

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast