Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: B/W Glitches Discussion

I'm sure this was listed before but I haven't seen if there was a solution.

Just a few minutes ago, I was training my Rufflet at the Smaller Stadium in Nimbasa (I think?) and then a pokemon (I forgot which) used Counter and My Rufflet's health hit 1 Point but it fainted.

And due to an effect earlier in the game, I couldn't switch it out. So in my screen, My Rufflet was invisible, I couldn't restore him, I could pick an attack but it wouldn't register and only my opponent's attack would show but of course it'd fail.

Does this happen frequently? I've only had this happen once.

Credit For Card Goes To This Site

Message Me If You Want To Add Me!

Spoiler:- My "Quote":

Quote Originally Posted by PkMn Trainer Xavier View Post

Just a few minutes ago, I was training my Rufflet at the Smaller Stadium in Nimbasa (I think?) and then a pokemon (I forgot which) used Counter and My Rufflet's health hit 1 Point but it fainted.

And due to an effect earlier in the game, I couldn't switch it out. So in my screen, My Rufflet was invisible, I couldn't restore him, I could pick an attack but it wouldn't register and only my opponent's attack would show but of course it'd fail.

This sounds similar to what happened to this guy (my video, but not me in the video):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPoQ6QRi3to
    The Vanilluxe faints, but then comes back to life somehow. Crazy AI
    Christian and proud of it

not really a glitch but an annoyance; if a pokeon is being affected by a status (such as poison or sleep) when you go into the switch pokemon menu in battle you can't see what level they are. Also; 2.5 HOURS TILL WINTER!
    5429 - 7299 -8618
    BUG Type - Illumise, Ledyba, Venomoth

Quote Originally Posted by PkMn Trainer Xavier View Post

that happened to me too! after that happened my dsi froze up and wouldnt turn off so i had to tarke the battery out

Quote Originally Posted by 2and2makes5 View Post
    This sounds similar to what happened to this guy (my video, but not me in the video):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPoQ6QRi3to
    The Vanilluxe faints, but then comes back to life somehow. Crazy AI
    I had this also with a link battle. my staravia was killed and it didn't faint somehow

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

Quote Originally Posted by BigWhite View Post
    Nope. My Jap ditto is in the the daycare and I've checked, double checked and triple checked my boxes and it's gone.
    Check the Battle Box, I lost a Duosion in there for about three days, couldn't for the life of me figure out where it went.

Anyone else notice that there are a trio of rocks in the last section of the Icirrus Gym before finding Brycen that you can walk through?

I'm looking for a good picture on Google to illustrate my point, will edit later when I find one.

Screw it, just watch this video
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

my deerling didnt change form today. wasnt entirely mad about it, however it thought it was meant to change forms automatically.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Soul Silver FC: 5328 3631 1592
    Diamond FC: 4382 8150 0519

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNinja View Post
    my deerling didnt change form today. wasnt entirely mad about it, however it thought it was meant to change forms automatically.
    Put it in you party, if its in the box he doesn't change form.

I'm not entirely sure if this is a glitch or not, but I noticed today that the season in my game did not change, it still says and appears to be Autumn. My DSi's clock and date read April 1st so I'm not really sure why it's not changing. Anyone have an idea?
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyVaati View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if this is a glitch or not, but I noticed today that the season in my game did not change, it still says and appears to be Autumn. My DSi's clock and date read April 1st so I'm not really sure why it's not changing. Anyone have an idea?
    Go in and out of a building and the season will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Put it in you party, if its in the box he doesn't change form.
    nope took it out and had it battle and it didnt change form.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Soul Silver FC: 5328 3631 1592
    Diamond FC: 4382 8150 0519

Default Pokemon Black Daily Event Glitch?

Okay, so the strangest thing has happened on my Black version. For about a week now, the daily events have not lapsed to the next day. For instance, the swarm has not changed from shuppet on route 13, I cannot battle the trainers in Black City, and I cannot battle the Riches Family in undella town!

I have not time traveled (unless you count moving the cartrige into my other DS, which may be a minute behind). Can someone help me? I'm freaking out here!

Check as close to the bridges edges for the dark spot and you will find whatever may be.
    I was having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by surfinpikachu View Post
    Okay, so the strangest thing has happened on my Black version. For about a week now, the daily events have not lapsed to the next day. For instance, the swarm has not changed from shuppet on route 13, I cannot battle the trainers in Black City, and I cannot battle the Riches Family in undella town!

I have not time traveled (unless you count moving the cartrige into my other DS, which may be a minute behind). Can someone help me? I'm freaking out here!
    That's the issue. Any time change, no matter how small, will delay the daily events for a maximum of 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    That's the issue. Any time change, no matter how small, will delay the daily events for a maximum of 48 hours.
    So does that mean that if I leave the game in my DS for 48 hours, eveything will go back to normal?

That would be correct. The events start functioning again the day after the day that the time change took place.

I'm extremely fortunate i haven't ran in to any glitches yet. Though I've heard of a few stated already.

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."-Elite Four Karen

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNinja View Post
    Same thing with mine. I think that Deerling is actually supposed to not change form, it's just that pink ones are available in spring, green ones are available in summer, orange ones are available in autumn, and brown ones are available in winter. That's why on the GTS I saw both autumn and winter form Sawsbuck when I looked them up, and why in that small laboratory on Route 6 they have all the Deerling forms out at once when you show them the correct form correlating to the season.

I wana battle you I live in cali where do u live and what's your friend name etc

Only happened to me once, but when I was naming a Pokemon I pressed OK several times and it wouldn't go. I added few more letters to the name and it was okay.

The deerling thing might be a glitch, actually... One of my friend's deerlings wouldn't change forms, but my other friends changed. I don't have one myself, so i didn't get to test it.

@PinkPalkia: It's probably the profanity filter, which IMO, is really lame. From what others have said, though, it does explain why a guy couldn't trade me a Cofagrigus in the GTS a couple weeks ago. Shame, I really wanted it at that time, too. =(
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

Quote Originally Posted by EmpressMyuu View Post
    Same thing with mine. I think that Deerling is actually supposed to not change form, it's just that pink ones are available in spring, green ones are available in summer, orange ones are available in autumn, and brown ones are available in winter. That's why on the GTS I saw both autumn and winter form Sawsbuck when I looked them up, and why in that small laboratory on Route 6 they have all the Deerling forms out at once when you show them the correct form correlating to the season.
    That's not true.... I had the same problem earlier today, but I saved my game as I stood outside in the winter and turned it of, and when I started the game again my Deerling had changed form
    Try it out and see if it helps

When I was "watching" the T.V. ingame and the guy started speaking in japanese I thought that it was a glitch. And then later after the poke transfer lab, I fought i french speaking hiker o.O my game is multi lingual XD
    {CURSED by the Random Number Goddess}

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
    "We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different...Well who knows?" -Meowth
    "It's more important to master the cards you're working with than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." -Elite Four Grimsley

Levels and statistics are just numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    That's not a glitch. Game Freak and Nintendo did something and made it where we can't nickname our Pokemon inappropriate names. Though i do not see how Chichi would be inappropriate.
    As such, (In the GTS) Cofagrigus cannot be traded without a nickname = p

EDIT: Darn, ninja'd

But aside from the Sky Drop Glitch, I havnt found any...

Oh wait, heres one! MAybe not a glitch, but weird. If you enter the cafe in Narcene City, walk one step foward, and one step back (So that your facing the doorway) and press the A button, it says something like "It looks like a cabinet stocked with Pokemon Goods" or something like that. And along with that, it only works for the middle and right sides. It doesnt seem to work for the left side of the doorway.
    Last edited by AZX612; 3rd April 2011 at 11:54 PM.
    Current 5 Gen Playthrough Progress

Spoiler:- 5 Generations of Epicness:

I've encountered the same glitch twice. It happened with the psychic elite four caitlin.
    My pokemon "faints" with one hp and all her moves proceed to fail. I recorded it and put it on youtube. Am i allowed to post a link?

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast