Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: B/W Glitches Discussion

As for the gender glitch, I hatched twenty four piplups, ALL were males... I know they're generally males over females but still, about an eighth should be female..
    White FC: 2709-7166-3950
    HG FC: 2022-2776-1223

Quote Originally Posted by tjyahl View Post
    As for the gender glitch, I hatched twenty four piplups, ALL were males... I know they're generally males over females but still, about an eighth should be female..
    That's just bad luck. I know it took me like 20-something Charmanders to get me a female, and then when I bred a Cyndaquil I got a female in just one try.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by tjyahl View Post
    Yeah, that's not a glitch. When you get percentages like that, it doesn't actually mean that you will definitely get 1/8 females. Just means that you will probably will.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

I doubt I imagined this but my old white saved file before I restarted it I was in Battle Subway swear when my dragonite used Dragon Dance it Sharply Rose instead of just going up by 1 point..

I talked to a lady in Driftveil City and her text was displaying slowly yet my text speed is on Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I talked to a lady in Driftveil City and her text was displaying slowly yet my text speed is on Fast
    not a glitch, she's supposed to talk slow since she's apparently VERY old.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    not a glitch, she's supposed to talk slow since she's apparently VERY old.
    I found out in bulbapedia that she is missing a large section of the code

I found out in bulbapedia that she is missing a large section of the code
    Ah, I see. I guess the info that says it wasn't a glitch was just a rumor after all, possibly made before people discovered the old lady's coding.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Also whats with Granbull, on the pokemon summary as well as in battle, its mouth is open yet without viewing it's summary the mouth shows teeth. Bronzong flashes it's eye in battle but not in any other scenario

I have fully learned to never use Action Replay again. I just finished the main story of my Black game but I tried the walk through walls code & now my game just freezes, even without the Action Replay. I know this may be the wrong thread, but I needed to talk about my problem to someone who understands or knows a way to fix the problem.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Multi Battles in subway lag a little. Probably in the code cause my cartridge is in perfect condition despite a black line flashing every now and then when I pull up some menus or use some HMs. Though I think that happens because I'm using it on my 3DS. Something similar happens on my Pearl and Platinum.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Bronzong flashes it's eye in battle but not in any other scenario
    not a glitch, every single Pokemon in the game blinks while in battle.

It's just that Bronzong has a different kind of eyes, when they blink, it looks like a flash, when it really just a blink.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Thats not a bug, you have to switch the pokemon you choose with one of the three at the top.
    Mogget - Decimating the Wifi Double Battles.
    My Signature Variates on what Team I'm currently using!
    Solar Powered Decimation!

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/dzxvzd.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Old Signatures!:

I haven't seemed to have encountered any glitches so far. Good thing I suppose...
    Too much water guys!

I've encountered only one glitch. And i dont quite know if i can repeat it again. I call it my hoothoot glitch (1 hp faint glitch).

I was in the middle of training my hoothoot. Took forever to breed the right things on the hoothoot and gain the correct iv stats and nature. After taking a bit to fully ev train my hoothoot, i decided i needed to level up. "Learning Psycho Shift." But i realized that I had already fought everybody in the stadium "Training togekiss." So i decide to go against the elite four. I used a total of three pokemon, HootHoot, Chandelure, and Lapras. Hoothoot is holding the lucky egg so i choose to switch in and switch out. It was about the time i was facing Caitlin when i realized I forgot to heal chandelure. fine, I can do the battle, level 100 chandelure may not be beaten so easily. Well with switch ins, i take a hit all the time. Eveyone knows the first pokemon that comes out is musharna. So I switch in to chandelure and shadow ball it. While taking a psychic blast on my switch in. Heres where the glitch happens. Metagross is about to switch in. So i switch over to my hoot hoot. I realize that if i switch back to chandelure, that chandelure would faint. So i decide to heal the chandelure, let hoothoot faint, and revive it on the switch in with chandelure. Here we go. Full restore the the chandelure. Metagross uses bullet punch, hoothoot has one hp remaining!!!!! wow super beast hoothoot..........hoothoot faints???? So it takes me to the pokemon selection screen. Im thinking maybe i just didnt see it drop to zero. Nope there it is. Hoothoot, one hp, with the faint sign. Try to bring him and it wont let me. so Im like ok...go chandelure...game freezes. Go figure. Only glitch that I ever really encountered in the game. Hope its something discussable.

^
    It's a glitch that's quite commonly mentioned in here, actually

I've got the same glitch as well, though I don't remember the Pokemon. It can happen to ANY Pokemon.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Apparently when I'm on my bike and I ride into another person, and I keep trying to move past the person, after he/she moves I can't move even though there is an empty space. My guess is that the sprite moves before th pixels or whatever moves
    I LOVE MIENFOO AND LUCARIO AND GLALIE AND FLYGON AND SCEPTILE AND GALLADE AND SHINY HUNTING AND INFERNAPE

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ^
    It's a glitch that's quite commonly mentioned in here, actually

I've got the same glitch as well, though I don't remember the Pokemon. It can happen to ANY Pokemon.

Interesting, I've only encountered this glitch in the black and white series. Was it repeated in any other generation games? I was kinda upset because i didn't save it but at the same time it made me chuckle because I was like Really? you have one hp. and youre fainting. haha. But interesting that it can happen with any pokemon. My poor hoot hoot.

I was training my Totodile in Floccesy Ranch (BW2 area, I know). It had 36 maximum HP in one battle.
    After fighting a Riolu, it gained a few experience points, but didn't level up, and its maximum HP changed!

EV training results? I think not; its maximum HP decreased to 35 after the battle, but went back to 36 in the next battle. Weird...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

The only glitch I face is sound glitches. As in random uncomprehensable sounds and sometimes kinda like a word is being spoken. It is quite strange, and it makes me look forward to the next mystery gift, because I theorize a lot of mystery gift events trigger a software update.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    The only glitch I face is sound glitches. As in random uncomprehensable sounds and sometimes kinda like a word is being spoken. It is quite strange, and it makes me look forward to the next mystery gift, because I theorize a lot of mystery gift events trigger a software update.
    When does this happen to you? Because when you trade online (over GTS negotiations and such), there's a function that lets you talk to the other person using the DSi's microphone... you might just have forgotten to turn that off.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzpo Z. View Post
    Interesting, I've only encountered this glitch in the black and white series. Was it repeated in any other generation games?
    Gen V is the first gen where the glitch happens. It never happens on the other gens.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    When does this happen to you? Because when you trade online (over GTS negotiations and such), there's a function that lets you talk to the other person using the DSi's microphone... you might just have forgotten to turn that off.
    This happens when I'm not online, when I'm not even connected to anyone at all.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    This happens when I'm not online, when I'm not even connected to anyone at all.
    ... Oh. Well, never mind, then.

Under what circumstances do these sounds come up, though? Like, when you're just walking around the overworld minding your own business, or do they tend to happen when you;re doing something specific?

Not a glitch that I've encountered myself, but I'm sort of curious about something: if you're repel runs out when stepping into shaking grass, what happens?

[sig][/sig]

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast