Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: B/W Glitches Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I was trying to fight Charles (the Heartbreaker!) in a triple battle, a while ago. Two of my Pokemon died in one turn, and I only had one left to switch in. I tried to switch it in, but it wouldn't let me and it would send me back to the party screen. I would click on the Pokemon again (to the Shift? screen), I press Shift and it sends me back to the party screen. I had to SR the game.

That's the only one so far.
    That's not a glitch, you have to choose which fainted Pokémon the new one replaces.

Are we sure there is no GTS glitches yet?
    Because i see all kind of people wanting R@m Lv 9 or lower. They are the most wanted pokemon and can't be caught in such a low level. So it seems like they want to keep the pokemon they dispotited for some reason. The other two oportunities are that they want a hacked pokemon or that they just want to take up space in GTS for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Because i see all kind of people wanting R@m Lv 9 or lower. They are the most wanted pokemon and can't be caught in such a low level. So it seems like they want to keep the pokemon they dispotited for some reason. The other two oportunities are that they want a hacked pokemon or that they just want to take up space in GTS for no reason.
    the amount of people i see asking for lvl 9 or under for pokemons that are unobtainable at that level is unbeliveable ..

also its not a glitch but. people offering up rubbish on GTS and asking for rares in return is shocking, tried to obtain all the black exclusives, and most where seeking legendaries, are high lvl pokemons in return.. FFS mayn!
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could be people trying to test if the glitch exists, I guess.

You mean Ram, as in Reshiram? Actually, you can catch them that low. I think you can catch them at lvl 1 somewhere if you accidently killed them the first time. (Not sure, I haven't even beaten the elite four yet, I despise you marshall...)
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under-appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Look. Look at my avatar's face. Doesn't he just look awesome?

i dont know if this is a glitch but when i clicked bag it went to my pokemon party screen (in battle). i saved after the battle and re-calibrated the touch screen but it was fine. this is wierd 0.o
    I mod the Smogon Forums. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Snipehsheep View Post
    Actually, you can catch them that low. I think you can catch them at lvl 1 somewhere if you accidently killed them the first time. (Not sure, I haven't even beaten the elite four yet, I despise you marshall...)
    nope, if you defeat R@m when you battle them inside N's Castle, they'll immediately respawn as if nothing happened. You must capture them for the story to progress.

You might meant the one in Dragonspiral Tower, which will spawn after the E4 only if you defeat R@m while having completely full boxes and team, which will force the story to progress without you capturing them (because you can't, as you have no room left). That one....I forgot the exact level, but I know they are NOT level 1.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    nope, if you defeat R@m when you battle them inside N's Castle, they'll immediately respawn as if nothing happened. You must capture them for the story to progress.

You might meant the one in Dragonspiral Tower, which will spawn after the E4 only if you defeat R@m while having completely full boxes and team, which will force the story to progress without you capturing them (because you can't, as you have no room left). That one....I forgot the exact level, but I know they are NOT level 1.
    According to Pokearth on Serebii, the Reshiram/Zekrom at Dragonspiral Tower is also at level 50, same as at N's Castle.

In the 7th Gym (the ice one) you can walk through three rocks on the patch of ordinary ground south of the last Blackbelt. It means you don't have to fight the Blackbelt first time around

Quote Originally Posted by boar View Post
    I thought that originally but what you have to do is choose the one to send out, then the pokemon that it is replacing. Then you get to choose the second one.
    Wow thx, I was stuck in alot of double battles cause of this... Finally I know how to switch them properly
    3DS FC: 3652-1394-5597

Quote Originally Posted by Guy89 View Post
    When I'm picking a move sometimes it goes to a description of the move instead of using it.
    That will happen if you hold down L and click the move.

(sorry if this has already been posted o.o; )
    Please click the egg bundle below, and choose an egg to warm <3

You know guys that play the guitar? One of them appeared in Small Court arena and when I challenged him to a battle, he didn't move (he was still facing forward) but still responsed and the battle continued as normal.

I don't think it's a glitch so much as an oversight.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    You know guys that play the guitar? One of them appeared in Small Court arena and when I challenged him to a battle, he didn't move (he was still facing forward) but still responsed and the battle continued as normal.

I don't think it's a glitch so much as an oversight.
    No, that's not a glitch. Those musicians always face forward.
    'Cause Magnezone is too mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    According to Pokearth on Serebii, the Reshiram/Zekrom at Dragonspiral Tower is also at level 50, same as at N's Castle.
    I can independently verify that Reshiram respawns at the Dragonspiral Tower at lv. 50 if you have a full box and party.

So many lillipups.....

Not a glitch, but something I think Game Freak should take into consideration - so far the only way to see the evolved form of your own starter is to evolve it yourself. At least in R/B there were a couple of trainers who had a squirtle/charmander/bulbasaur so you could actually see one of them. Maybe there could be an NPC character that had gotten their starter from the region's professor and it just so happened to be your own starter [or one of its evolved forms].
    Last edited by Porygandrew; 16th March 2011 at 10:27 PM.

Other then the game having a very poorly seeded random number generator I haven't encountered any bugs.

To the people talking about lag on the bike in Nimbasa City you do realize you slow down when going up steps, and there are some steps to cross the stream, right?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    To the people talking about lag on the bike in Nimbasa City you do realize you slow down when going up steps, and there are some steps to cross the stream, right?

woot21 out dawgs
    Its after the steps as you go to the pokemon centre. just as your down with the steps, you keep going and it stutters as you pass the battle subway.

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    Its after the steps as you go to the pokemon centre. just as your down with the steps, you keep going and it stutters as you pass the battle subway.
    Mine doesn't, ive tried to do it... is it when your cycling exactly in the middle of the road? or the Right(->) side?

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    Mine doesn't, ive tried to do it... is it when your cycling exactly in the middle of the road? or the Right(->) side?
    Right in the middle. If I go either side it doesnt happen.

Doesn't happen on the way from the other bridge either.

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari

Hunts :

not sure if it's a glitch, but yesterday i did the in-game trade, the ditto for the rotom. i was looking for it today and it isn't anywhere in my pc or party, and i know i didn't offer it up to trade. :/
    i need it for my all-ghost power party!!!

^Pokemon GPX^

my current goal is to make a ghost team named after beauty and the beast characters ♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by Princ3ssDani View Post
    not sure if it's a glitch, but yesterday i did the in-game trade, the ditto for the rotom. i was looking for it today and it isn't anywhere in my pc or party, and i know i didn't offer it up to trade. :/
    i need it for my all-ghost power party!!!
    Is the Ditto not there either? Does the man speak as if you did trade?

Hunts :

Bike lag at Nimbasa? I notice it sometimes. I just assume that it's because I quickly get on the bike as soon as I get out of the pokemon center and the different sounds makes it lag. That might be it. Either way, the lag I've seen isn't much.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Default Yamask Glitch

I was battling the scientist under the Village Bridge when her Seviper used night slash on my low lv Yamask and I survived with 1 hp.
    Strange thing is, the mummy ability came up and then my pokemon fainted. After that, I clicked the next pokemon to send in and the game proceeded.
    The pokemon did not get sent out and said my Yamask was still in battle, but NO POKEMON IS THERE. Everytime she attacks, nothing happens.
    Creepy.
    Very assy quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqBPXcsLh4Y
    Last edited by Rentaline99; 17th March 2011 at 6:57 PM.

I've found a glitche-
    On the 7th Gym (the ice one), in the area in front of the gym leader, the are 3 rocks that you can walk right through, enabling you to go right past one trainer.
    Another thing is that when you fight Ghetsis in the end, he has a Hydreigon level 54, but Zweilous doesn't evolve into Hydreigon until level 64.
    Last edited by Dialgax; 17th March 2011 at 7:13 PM.
    I'm lovin dis fith genorashun.
    I'll accept any free Zekrom donations.
    Black version FC- 5329 0220 6799

Quote Originally Posted by Dialgax View Post
    When you fight Ghetsis in the end, he has a Hydreigon level 54, but Zweilous doesn't evolve into Hydreigon until level 64.
    Ghetsis just has hax. Not a glitch.
    The best tier
    Dasdardly on PO, as well. :3

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast