Thread: B/W Glitches Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dasdardly View Post
    Ghetsis just has hax. Not a glitch.
    Never thought Nintendo would support that....lol
    I'm lovin dis fith genorashun.
    I'll accept any free Zekrom donations.
    Black version FC- 5329 0220 6799

Quote Originally Posted by Rentaline99 View Post
    I was battling the scientist under the Village Bridge when her Seviper used night slash on my low lv Yamask and I survived with 1 hp.
    Strange thing is, the mummy ability came up and then my pokemon fainted. After that, I clicked the next pokemon to send in and the game proceeded.
    The pokemon did not get sent out and said my Yamask was still in battle, but NO POKEMON IS THERE. Everytime she attacks, nothing happens.
    Creepy.
    Very assy quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqBPXcsLh4Y
    A friend of mine had this happen to him too I believe. I sent him your video link on AIM so I'll see what he says when he comes online. I wonder what triggers that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dialgax View Post
    When you fight Ghetsis in the end, he has a Hydreigon level 54, but Zweilous doesn't evolve into Hydreigon until level 64.
    That's just the same Shenanigans that Falkner has with Pidgeotto. SHENANIGANS! But honestly would you wanna fight a level 64 Hydriegon? The Level 54 one is bad enough.

-
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

Quote Originally Posted by Dialgax View Post
    I've found a glitche-
    On the 7th Gym (the ice one), in the area in front of the gym leader, the are 3 rocks that you can walk right through, enabling you to go right past one trainer.
    Another thing is that when you fight Ghetsis in the end, he has a Hydreigon level 54, but Zweilous doesn't evolve into Hydreigon until level 64.
    1) Was on previous page
    2) Not really a glitch, more Game Freak wanting to give Ghetis the strongest Dragon pokemon as a challenge, but without making you grind to be able to beat him. Same as Falkner's Pidgeotto and Lance's Dragonite

I don't know If anyone else has noticed but on my Pokemon White Im not able trade haxorus on the gts
    I think this is a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by hugarh View Post
    2) Not really a glitch, more Game Freak wanting to give Ghetis the strongest Dragon pokemon as a challenge, but without making you grind to be able to beat him. Same as Falkner's Pidgeotto and Lance's Dragonite
    I would think that giving Ghetis a low-leveled Hydreigon has more to do with seeing a Hydreigon for the pokedex than it does with Ghetis being Hax or Gamefreak being derpy.
    A lot of N's and Ghetis' teams have pokemon that you don't otherwise see on trainers' teams throughout the game. As it is, I've yet to encounter a trainer with a Klang (can't find that one on route 18 or P2 lab or wherever he is).
    Of course I've yet to see a Washibon/Wargle or zweilous, too...

When I tried to upload my photo from the Pokemon Musical, it said something about "There seems to be a problem with the Musical Photo" and then it wouldn't upload it.

Pokemon Musicals are awesome, it's like watching a movie, you don't even have to do anything.
    00][/CENTER]

Default Criteria for GTS

Does anybody know whether there's particular criteria for trading on the GTS?

I searched for an Emolga and the trader wanted an Archeops for it.
    Well when I attempted to trade my Archeops for theirs, it told me that it could not be traded, giving me an error code 31267. Dunno why. Just wondered if anyone else came across the same problem.

Plus when using the boxes moving a pokemon from box to box NOT using the box list crashes the game, I was moving a Golem from box 9 to box 24 but when manually holding it over the arrows, a message comes up stating "an error has occurred, Please shut down the console"

Cheers

I couldn't help but notice that the majority the people asking for Reshiram 9 and under (And a few Zekroms) Are offerers from Japan.

Oh and I was battling Thundurus with my Arena Trap Diglett and he still fled... Is it because he's part flying or what?

When my Samurott uses Surf, his left eye is all... blurry. Has anyone else noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by shortmicky View Post
    I searched for an Emolga and the trader wanted an Archeops for it.
    Well when I attempted to trade my Archeops for theirs, it told me that it could not be traded, giving me an error code 31267. Dunno why. Just wondered if anyone else came across the same problem.
    That's exactly the same thing that happens when I try to trade Cofagrigus, Skuntank, or Marshtomp. Is your Archeops nicknamed anything that could possibly contain any offensive language? Because it's running afoul of the GTS's swear filter.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Prologue up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Sizerdrix View Post
    It's not exactly a glitch, but it has been mentioned in this thread:

The 3v3 battles where two of your pokemon gets KOed the same turn. You try to switch click one to switch and it won't let you.

What you have to do is actually click the first one, move it to the top of your list, then it'll either continue with the battle or make you pick another one to send out if you have another left.

Very badly explained and I only figured it out by pressing random buttons.
    This first happened to me when I was in a Random Matchup battle, I was starting to panic because there's a time limit for your turn.

Badges: 8
    Current Pokemon Black Team:

Spoiler:- Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Xman96 View Post
    Neither of these are glitches. The first happened because now EVs are applied at the end of a battle, and not when a pokemon levels up.

Your second "glitch" is actually what GF intended. It's so that you can't teach a tm, wear the pp down, then replace it with another tm, and restore the PP.

EFIT: Ninja'd
    So is that what those Wing items are used for?
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

I was battling the elite 4 and champion for experience, and i went into the bag to put a lucky egg on my Chandelure, which was currently holding a focus sash. After i beat them and gained some levels, i went into the bag, looked everywhere, and the focus sash was gone. SO MAD! now i have to go through that BORING battle subway several times just to get another.

EDIT: I realized that the sash was lost due to its use during an elite 4 battle. I didn't realize it disappeared after use during in-game battles. I'll exclusively use the new one for online and battle subway.
    Last edited by Ahj911211; 18th March 2011 at 4:32 PM.

Shinies: Magnezone, Nidoran m, Drifblim, Poochyena, Golduck

Now that transform changes the ability, if ditto is paralyzed in a transformed state then becomes ditto when you switch out or the battle ends, he is still paralyzed which his ability, limber, shouldn't allow.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    Now that transform changes the ability, if ditto is paralyzed in a transformed state then becomes ditto when you switch out or the battle ends, he is still paralyzed which his ability, limber, shouldn't allow.
    Abilities like Limber and typing only prevent the application of status. They won't get rid of it once it's on the Pokemon.

I found this glitch where you can walk through people that stand near water. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6LeM3Pq5w

Originally posted by Missingno. Master
    That's exactly the same thing that happens when I try to trade Cofagrigus, Skuntank, or Marshtomp. Is your Archeops nicknamed anything that could possibly contain any offensive language? Because it's running afoul of the GTS's swear filter.
    No my Archeops isn't nicknamed, it's OT is me and the trader wanted any gender/level. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannotaur View Post
    A friend of mine had this happen to him too I believe. I sent him your video link on AIM so I'll see what he says when he comes online. I wonder what triggers that?

That's just the same Shenanigans that Falkner has with Pidgeotto. SHENANIGANS! But honestly would you wanna fight a level 64 Hydriegon? The Level 54 one is bad enough.

-
    and the 8th gyms haxorus
    R.I.P Dusk i miss you

Quote Originally Posted by mmxmm246 View Post
    I found this glitch where you can walk through people that stand near water. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6LeM3Pq5w
    It doesnt work.
    I just tried it, They must of used a Cheating Device to useWalkthrough walls and activated it when they just got off (from surfing) and un-enabled it when they landed.

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Abilities like Limber and typing only prevent the application of status. They won't get rid of it once it's on the Pokemon.
    If you have Limber and are paralyzed, Limber will get rid of it by the beginning of the turn. Same thing with Insomnia and Sleep, Magma Armor and Freeze, Water Veil and Burn, and probably Immunity and Poison.
    Last edited by Mario with Lasers; 18th March 2011 at 1:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    Is the Ditto not there either? Does the man speak as if you did trade?
    ditto's not there and the scientist is like i did the trade. :[

^Pokemon GPX^

my current goal is to make a ghost team named after beauty and the beast characters ♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by Princ3ssDani View Post
    ditto's not there and the scientist is like i did the trade. :[
    i'd check everywhere you can deposit pokemon for rotom.
    the GTS, Day care, Party, Boxes etc... Just to make sure.

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Quote Originally Posted by shortmicky View Post
    No my Archeops isn't nicknamed, it's OT is me and the trader wanted any gender/level. Strange
    And it's not a foreign Archeops? Its name is "Archeops"?

I don't understand. There doesn't seem to be anything in the name that could possibly be misconstrued as intended profanity, not like "Cofagrigus", "Marshtomp", or "S****ank".

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Prologue up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    It doesnt work.
    I just tried it, They must of used a Cheating Device to useWalkthrough walls and activated it when they just got off (from surfing) and un-enabled it when they landed.
    It works. I don't even own a "Cheating Device." Just keep trying it like the video shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    When I tried to upload my photo from the Pokemon Musical, it said something about "There seems to be a problem with the Musical Photo" and then it wouldn't upload it.

Pokemon Musicals are awesome, it's like watching a movie, you don't even have to do anything.
    I'm having a similar problem with uploading Battle Videos. It says 'There seems to be a problem with the Pokemon in the video' so annoying!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast