Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

I tried catching lugia on my own. after a couple of resets i decided to just master ball it :P

I never used it, I dońt like the way it looks nor the fact it makes you look like someone who was to eager to catch something with it..
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

I used my HG Master ball on the roaming Entei and my SS Master ball on Mewtwo @ Cerulean Cave cuz I was too lazy to catch it with Ultra balls.

I used my Master Ball on Lugia in SoulSilver.
    He was hitting quite hard, and my team wouldn't have been able to tank it, while constantly throwing Poke Balls.

I used it on Lugia on my SS file since I just wanted to get to the Elite Four. I didn't like being sidetracked, to say the least.

I used it to catch Lugia in HG. I felt like a moron later, not using it on a roaming pokemon.
    Platinum FC: 3438 9213 7612
    White FC: 5372 3970 3594
    Black2 FC: 2280 4478 7008
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Homsar135

I caught latios. I have all the hg/ss legends.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

the legendary beasts annoyed me so much..... but i never used master ball on them. then i went to catch the roaming latias..... it was the most annoying. i had caught all the other main legendaries by then so i caught latias with it

Uh...

Ho-oh in HeartGold and Lugia in Soul Silver.

As last resorts.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I caught Raikou, and settled for getting the event Entei for my Pokedex instead. (Actually, I recently DID catch in-game Entei, but still...)
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

I used it on Lugia

I used it on ho-oh. XD Yeah, i was really dumb when i was nine years old, y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune23 View Post
    I was curious which lengendary people caught with the master ball in SS/HG? Lugia, Ho-Oh, Entei, Suicune, or Raikou?

I think its probably best to catch one of the dogs with it. Lugia is easy and Ho-Oh is pretty hard, but at least he doesn't run like the dogs do.
    True. In Soul silver getting Lugia= Easy. I was an idoiot on my first playthrough and used masterball on it. That Ho-oh in soul silver at level 70, RED HEALTH! You used all your pokeballs but this Ultra ball but too late Ho-oh just used struggle! IT WAS A PAIN!
    On my second playthrough I used masterball on entei. Since I liked him better than raiku so I decided to get entei. Latios or Latias are hard to get (like all roaming pokemon) but not as hard as the legendary dogs roaming the johto.
    I;m on my 3rd playthrough and I want to use my master ball on Ho-oh.

I used it on a shiny latios, but I still have a few left since some of my friends gave it to me. They didnt need it. I traded the shiny latios for a riolu... Dont ask me why, I really wonder. :/
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

I never use my Master Ball, I'm kinda saving it for the occassion if I happen randomly see a shiny legendary Pokémon I don't especially want a shiny legendary but it's good to keep it there just for sure, right? But that Ho'oh, it's pretty hard to catch (I have SS)... well, I think I still try with Ultra, Timer and Heavy Balls and maybe sometime I manage to catch it...

I was very lazy with the MasterBall... I admit it.
    I didn't even try battling Lugia or catching it. I don't remember why, but I got into the battle and pretty much thought, "I don't even want to..." So I just threw the MasterBall and that was that.

either Entei or Raikou
    I love every Pokemon!

I dont like using a masterball, i like capturing with regular pokeballs.
    The only time i used a Ultra ball was when i found a shiny steelix.
    Last time i used a masterball was in pokemon gold not HG or SS to catch suicune.
    “If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
    ― J.K. Rowling

I didn't use the master ball last time I played Heart Gold and I transferred it to Platinum, where I have several master balls now- I used one on shiny Beldum- that's horribly hard to catch and knocks out itself with take down so I had to use because it was about to do so.

Usually I use Master Ball to Rayquaza (Emerald) or something if I'm lazy but many times I just save it. Heart Gold really has no pokemon worth of Master Ball. Lugia is easiest with Heavy Balls or Dusk Balls, Mewtwo is relatively easy to catch- Latias and Entei are disturbing but possible to catch with Wobbuffet or something and a lot of ultra balls. It's better just to save them if you happen to meet shiny Weezing or Voltorb or something and you don't have pokemon with damp. Then it's best to have some master balls- same with shiny teleporting pokemon.

I caught a Lugia with it :P

I didn't know a master ball can catch anything without fail so ;___;

I don't think I'll be using it this time! :D

This playthrough I'm planning to use the master ball on Ho-oh,Mewtwo,entei/raiku or a surprise shiny when I run out of pokeballs.

Lugia or Mewtwo. Depends how Lugia goes.
    I know it makes a sort of sense to use it on the roaming legendaries but I like the challenge presented by those guys. I enjoy chasing them around the regions. But by the time I've reached Lugia/Mewtwo in their respective dungeon I can't be arsed and just want a quick capture.

Quote Originally Posted by DakaraGamer View Post
    I dont like using a masterball, i like capturing with regular pokeballs.
    I'm the same, I never used a Master Ball. I dislike it's design and do not like seeing my Pokémon pop out of it at the start of a battle. The only ones I ever use are regular Poke Balls and Premier Balls for Mythical Pokémon. Catching Ho-Oh in a Premier Ball nearly drove me insane. O.O

Pangoro ~ Defender of the weak.

I only use Masterballs with shinies which are hard to catch. So I pretty much got my master ball all the time with me catching pixelated dust.

The level 45 Ho-oh. Yeah I probably wasted it instead of using it on Latias, Raikou, or Entei, but I was ready to go to the Pokemon League and I couldn't capture the thing at all. It was asleep with 1 HP left and it kept waking almost immediately.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast