Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Which did you catch with the Master Ball in SS/HG??

Used it on ho-oh as soon as I came across it
    My Platinum Team:-

Pokemon Diamond FC
    Pokemon Platinum FC
    Pokemon Black FC (Main Game)
    Pokemon White FC
    IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CLONER THEN LOOK NO FURTHER,I CAN CLONE EVENTS/SHINIES/DW POKEMON .... IT'S UP TO YOU,DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME

Maybe Ho-Oh the first time I played it, Mewtwo the second time. Or the other way around. Can't remember which.

Still got it, plus the one I got from my Diamond playthrough. I really hate using unique items. Besides, why would I need it? I have a Wobbuffet.

"Place the pistol down, now give the gun a spin, soon as the spinning stops, oh no the game starts in"

Havent used it yet. Been trying to catch Latios without using it and I've only ran into the Legendary Dogs once.

Current Shiny Hunt:

Done it before, and I'll do it again, catch Lugia with a Pokeball, and save the Master till Ho-Oh

After using my 1st Master ball against a Growlithe in Yellow version (it kept on using Roar), the 2nd time I used my Master ball was against Ho-oh in HeartGold. It was a pain in the butt. I was trying to have a Ho-oh with a specific nature (used an Abra with Synchronize) but it kept on having other natures. So I just used my Master ball to get it over with. :P

Credit to Candlelight Graphics for the banner

Come and join PokemonPlus Forums! Cool and rare event giveaways and new friends in a safe and fun environment awaits!
    Click on the Zekrom userbar to register.

Ho-oh. Why,you may ask? Because it was SHINY! (And I paniked) I named it Pheonix (hence the user-name) and it has been pride and joy ever since.

I actually used it on Latios, just to make it battle w/ my friend......(the level limit was 35, and Latios was perfect)
    I eventually beat my friend, Latios being my last Pokemon. ^^

EDIT: Actually, I had two masterballs, because one was from my Sapphire cartridge. I think I used the other one on Ho-oh.

extra-story: After I "kind-of wasted" my masterball, I went to catch Mewtwo with 50 ultra balls. I though Mewtwo was almost impossible to catch, because this was my first time battling Mewtwo and rumors told me that you can only catch him with a Masterball (thx Pokemon handbook). Still, I decided to waste my 50 ultra balls and pushed the A button in front of Mewtwo. After I weakened and paralysed him, I threw an ultra ball and just closed my nintendo (which is what I do). When I opened it, the text was asking if I wanted to make "a nickname for the CAPTURED MEWTWO". THAT, was my best incident in my pokemon life. (Srry if it's too off topic)
    Last edited by WasSollDas; 4th April 2012 at 5:46 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Lugia , i tried catching it the hard way but gave up.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I caught mewtwo with mine...
    I spent a while trying to get it but after like 50 ultra balls each try for like 3 times I thought "screw it! master ball!"
    i have realised it isn't too hard to get a roaming pokemon to 1hp using someone with false swipe then just every time you see them use a fast ball...
    I think I caught 2 pretty easily doing this (did it in Diamond I think...)

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

I resisted temptation of using it early on and saved it for Mewtwo :P

GodDamnZilla

I used the masterball on Lugia. (:

Credits to -Sorina_Hokage

By the time SS/HG came out I was so OCD about saving my masterballs I didn't use it, ever. I still have it, I believe.

Raikou I believe.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too!
    Diamond FC: 5157 8289 3121
    Name: Jeff

I of course used it on Ho-oh because I have SS...
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Saved it for Mewtwo, but when the time came..... I ended up catching it in a Duskball. So I still have it.
    Smile~

I caught Mewtwo in a duskball too.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

I Just saved my Masterball to catch the HG Latias because quick balling it was not even an option.

I've never used my masterball in any game yet. I just like the challenge of trying to catch them without it.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Lugia i dont know man it was just so tempting
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

I used it on Suicune because it took me about 1 month to catch it with the other balls...So I took the big decision and threw it! Do you know if I can find another one somewhere? (Except Action Replay...)

I used it on Raikou in both SS and HG first time around. This time, on my SS replay, i'll be using it on Latios.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

I used it on Ho-oh(Lv.70).
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

A golden magikarp...only thing worthy of such a pristine ball lol (You realize the hours it took?)
    3DS FC: 3652-0833-1760

Rock type
    Pokemon: Rhydon, Pupitar, Dwebble

Would really like any shiny, modest misdreavus, HA Carvanha or any other good offers

Hmm...I'd use it for Ho-Oh (lvl 70) but I like the challenge and strategy of weakening it. You can practically catch any pokemong without it. Now, I'd use it on Mewtwo just because
    †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
    Fire red team:
    Soul Silver team:
    White team:

My ultimate team!

Current shiny:

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast