Thread: The Legendary War

Default The Legendary War

The Legendary War
    A/N: this is mainly about the SPPF clan, Omega, more or less. Mainly about my point of view, the war, what I did before and after, and… things along that line. Please, don’t flame/rage, this is my first Fanfic, I hope you’ll enjoy.

Spoiler:- Chapters!:

Without further ado, here we go~

The Lockout, 7:19 A.M, June 21st, 2012
    “Hey. Silver. WAKE UP.”
    “Huh? Saph… what are you doing in my room?!”
    She smiled, and punched me.
    “Waking you up. Your test is in 10 minutes, lazy.”
    I did a double take, and jumped right up. She was right, I had about… 11 minutes to be on the Field, with my team. 10 minutes, and I would either be rejected for another month, or be able to fight in the Legendary War.
    “Thanks, Saph. You’re a lifesaver. Now, get out, so I can change…”
    She walked out of the room, looking frustrated and happy at the same time…

XxXxxXxX

“Hmph. You pass, but barely. You may want to consider replacing that Alakazam with something a little bulkier, like an Espeon. And, take this gift.”
    He handed me a painted Pokeball, and I immediately threw it out.
    “A… Scizor? Why?”
    Because. That’s a Technican Scizor. Rare, and it’s got Bug Bite, and Bullet Punch. Honestly, it’ll be a good companion in the war.
    “Thanks. I guess I should get going…” I got to walking away, and was interrupted, by a particular black-haired person.
    “Hmph. You made the War Team by a fluke, I could have done WAY better than that. I can’t believe-“
    “Can it, Blaire. I could easily take you, 1v1. My Absol, against your Emboar. Fair fight, even with you at an advantage.
    “Fine. Be prepared to lose, fool.”
    “I could say the same, but fake boasting isn’t my thing. Go, Anarchy,” I threw the ball, calm as I’d ever be,
    “Emboar! Go! Finish this fool!” Out came the half-ton Fire Boar, attempting to show off, but looking like a massive red balloon instead.
    “Anarchy, Swords Dance.” My Absol began a dance as old as time, temporarily building his muscle mass, preparing for a two-turn sweep.
    “Emboar, Flame Charge!” Came the reply, complete with a massive red... thing charging towards Anarchy.
    “Anarchy, Dodge, and use Psycho Cut,” He followed orders seamlessly, almost like he knew from the start.
    “Ab… SOL!” My Disaster Hound let loose a slice of pure energy, which hit Emboar straight on. Knocking him out, of course.
    “Wh-what? You… you cheater! I… ugh!” He stomped off the Battlefield, fuming and mumbling to himself.
    “Silver, come with me. There’s an important meeting in the conference room, and all members have to be there.” Came the voice, which I immediately identified as Leaf, one of the three leaders.
    “Fine. What’s it about?” I questioned, not having any recollection of being told about this beforehand.
    “I don’t know, but Ska—“ She was interrupted by a massive explosion, not even 50 feet from the Lockout.
    “Just go see Skarm! I have to evacuate the students!” She ran off, toward the Lockout, looking at the sky for more potential bombs.
    I ran towards the Main Hall, worrying for friends, but focused on what was ahead. If it was what I thought it was, we were all going to die.

XxXxxXxX

"Skarm! Hey, what the hell was that!? You have explaining to do, because this meeting was uncalled for!" I was furious, because I had planned an afternoon of relaxation, maybe trying to find an Espeon, but we had this unexpected meeting.
    "I know. Sit down, I'll explain." he gestured to the seats, around the large Mahogany table, whrere I took my usual seat, between Sapphire and Mat. Before another word was spoken, Skarmory launched off into a short briefing.
    "Now, as you all know, this meeting wasn't planned. But, due to circumstances, we are sending scouts out into the field. We've discovered something that changes the war entirely. We have-" but, before he could finishe his sentence, he was interrupted.
    "What is it? Why did you take so long to tell us this?!" an outraged voice spoke, from the far corner.
    "Psi, calm down. What we've discovered... somebody is controlling the Legendaries. We've discovered a strange signal, reacting to the primal instinct in their minds, that brings them under control to... whoever is sending out the signal."
    I gasped, unable to comprehend what I was hearing. "What? Who would do such a thing?! You don't think.... Ghetsis has returned?"
    Skarm shook his head, and continued.
    "We don't know. The inly thing we've found out is that this signal is making the stronger, and putting them under control of evil.
    I couldn't understand. But then I realized: This is a true war now. Us, versus this unknown faction and the Legendaries. And I understood one thing: I was being sent out, and I might now come back alive.

XxXxxXxX

"So, why are we being sent to this place again?" I didn't understand why we were being sent to this building, instead of doing anything important.
    "We need to figure out who'd doing this. The signal's coming from here, so we should start here." stated my partner/friend/mentor, Mat.
    "Fine. But, if we have to fight, then-- Agh!" I stumbled and fell into a pitfall, not looking where I was going.
    "Hey! Mat! There's a giant hole, don't walk any further!" Too late, because he had fallen down next to me.
    I stood him up, and looked around. It looked fresh, and smelled of.. evil, and vicious pokemon. I immidiately went on survival mode, looking for a way out, and being cautious not to run into anything. I started walking along, and found a ladder.
    "Mat! There's a ladder here, to the top! Let's g- agh!"
    That's when the club hit me, knocking me out.

I promise, next chapter will have more structure, this was just... a bit rushed.
    Please, R&R. This is my first, any tips as to making it better would be appreciated. Assuming that they make sense.
    Last edited by Reborn_Silver; 22nd August 2012 at 1:18 AM.

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

Sounds great. Considering i'm in the clan it sounds beast.

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Me likey. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Pretty cool, but sometimes i dont know what character is speaking...
    Who is the one giving that scizor?

Click on my banner to go into my shop!

White FC: 4642-4390-4207
    Y FC:5069 4882 3444

I want cahpter 2...
    Now. xD
    Mat, the one giving the Scizor is the one who gives Silver the test.

me?
    i tested him i remember...
    and, when does cap.2 comes out?

Click on my banner to go into my shop!

White FC: 4642-4390-4207
    Y FC:5069 4882 3444

Cool story, bro. But why did it take you so long to tell us?
    3DS FC: 3952-7298-4616

† I am a Christian and proud of it!†

So far so good Silver.

Just one thing. Don't Rush it and put a little more on who is speaking, because I got kinda conffuzzled <.>
    The battles might need to be a little more spread out.. like a bit longer at least.

Also it would be kind of nice to know how this you knew:
    If it was what I thought it was, we were all going to die
    Feels kind of.. empty in a way that needs explanation on how you knew what was about to happen.

Keep going with the story though I am sure you will have a great one ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Can't wait, chapter 2 will be out soon~

hey there silver. watch those typo's i found 2 in the same spot. i don't know about you, but those chapters are going to be a bit short until you start with a bit more detail into things, such as saying who said this. and take it from me, my moms a pro author. oh yea, one more thing. i also wanna battle in this war, so let me kow if i have to send you my team

~Credits to myself~

...Post reserved for Chapter 2. Coming soon ^^

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League