(Is it a little too early for this?)
A new generation means a new scramble challenge thread! So without further a-do...
What is a "Scramble Challenge"?
The Scramble Challenge involves playing through the storyline (usually until the credits) with a team of six Pokemon assembled by random people on this forum. You may also be given certain guidelines, limitations, and restrictions concerning the Pokemon, usually by the person who suggested the Pokemon themselves. However, you may also create limitations for yourself. The goal of the Scramble Challenge is to be able to complete the game without using the most powerful Pokemon, or your own favorites. It encourages you to think outside the box and make the most of what you are given.
New: Apparently, some players are requesting Elite Four Scramble Runs. This is a great idea for those who have already completed the game and do not wish to start a new one for any reason. Don't be afraid to try it!
Originally Posted by ChallengerScramble Challenge Rules:Originally Posted by Some guy
- Always mention your planned team (based on others' responses) when you ask for more team members, so others know what has already been suggested.
- You may create your own set of restrictions concerning gameplay, but mention those as well.
- Just because of the fact that not everyone is on the same level experience-wise, you may reject team suggestions. However, please don't abuse this. If you feel that you need a really easy challenge, say so.
- Typically, no Legendaries and no duplicates. Apparently, trading in any form (except for evolution) is discouraged, as well as post-Nat. Dex Pokémon.
- Note that it's your game, and you can change the difficulty, limitations, and pretty much anything else, to suit your playing style. For example, if you want to breed in one game and send things over, feel free.
- Please limit your suggestions to one per team (if it's rejected, you may suggest again), so that everyone can contribute. If the challenger's team goes two or more pages without a suggestion, you may suggest a maximum of an extra one, but no more.
- Purposely giving challengers blatantly terrible choices (Lillipup that may not evolve at all, ect.) is against the spirit of the game and will not be tolerated.
- Make sure all your suggestions are directed clearly. Using "@" is encouraged.
- Enjoy! It's a game, after all!